• a massive increase and a one way ticket to a sanitized hell

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • as a bagger at Walmart.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well one obviously acquired his taste for it. It’s his favorite. Drinks it with the chocolate candy😏 one likes bourbon and not scotch. We don’t partake, we just inquire and buy.😉

J

JS41035

Best Dec ever. Worst April ever. Worst July ever. Normal sept.
Spent most of the year with my kids. It’s been awesome. Watching my son keep a 4.0 gpa in AP classes. Then go clean floors with me. Reminds me of my Dad talking about physics and chemistry while we waited for wax to dry.
2020 was a brutal year for business. My wife worked as an RA at an assisted care facility but when the kids got sent home from school she had to step down. But we were fortunate to not depend on that income. I know many families have a rough time with kids not in school. We honestly loved it.
Its been a weird year.

Name
Jeff T
S
Best Dec ever. Worst April ever. Worst July ever. Normal sept.
Spent most of the year with my kids. It’s been awesome. Watching my son keep a 4.0 gpa in AP classes. Then go clean floors with me. Reminds me of my Dad talking about physics and chemistry while we waited for wax to dry.
2020 was a brutal year for business. My wife worked as an RA at an assisted care facility but when the kids got sent home from school she had to step down. But we were fortunate to not depend on that income. I know many families have a rough time with kids not in school. We honestly loved it.
Its been a weird year.
Strap in for 2021....
I’m thinking 2020 was nothing in comparison...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
HA!!
Mine will end with a raise.
Got the email yesterday

1608123219806.png

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom