Votes: 8 26.7%
  • a massive increase and a one way ticket to a sanitized hell

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • as a bagger at Walmart.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
F

FB7777

Why? You feeling a sudden sense of compassion?
Getting added to too many Mikeysboards lists

C0948B6C-D165-48A2-A12D-D7AA9E8F7768.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
right away
I rode it into the living room
told her to move her chair, I'm parking it there, Woman!!

..L.T.A.
That scenario was in his mind.

Reality, he hid it for days trying to figure out how he was going to explain it.

There was no " Woman", it was "Honey, sweetheart, sugar pie, I have something I shouldn't have done. I hope you're not going to be too mad at me.
I just thought if every once in a while, if you could see it in your heart to pull my balls out of your purse. I'd like to take them out for a ride. Just for a short trip, I'll bring them right back to you. I promise sugar pie!" 🤭

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

Reality, he hid it for days trying to figure out how he was going to explain it.

There was no " Woman", it was "Honey, sweetheart, sugar pie, I have something I shouldn't have done. I hope you're not going to be too mad at me.
I just thought if every once in a while, if you could see it in your heart to pull my balls out of your purse. I'd like to take them out for a ride. Just for a short trip, I'll bring them right back to you. I promise sugar pie!" 🤭
I see señor Chavez has had a similar experience

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

And dats the real truff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™

Says Mr. Irons his own pants

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I do the laundry mostly, and throw dishes in. We
tag team everything like we always have. She slung a mop with me for 26 years, and she cooks and runs the biz, so it’s the least I can do.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow 2020, what a year! Mine started off with a divorce 02/20/20 final. Bought the ex out, then bought her equity in the house out since we had run the business out of this address for past 10 years. Made her pay the 3.5k that she embezzled from the company to pay her attorney retainer. Signed refinancing paper work on a Friday then our dick head governor closed all restaurants the following Monday for months. As you know that was about 40% of our business so I went into panick mode. Then In top of that lost our single biggest Pm acct because Co-owner and my ex had become friends over the years. She claimed she went elsewhere because I kept going up in prices but I proved to her that I hadn’t gone up on her rates for 8 fooking years so whatever, kinda sucked because I had been completely loyal to that company for 8 years and had never missed an appointment nor never been called back for a re do. And like most things around here churches were also shut down. Also the “Turn” was being wishY washy so since I no longer supported
Her spending habits I thought it was time to cut the cord on them (never been so happy in my life)! So when restaurants reopened we went from 32 to 16 per month. Then came out of the blue a second restaurant and bar shutdown (yeah our governor is a democrat). So YTd down 6 figures but still fairly strong I supposed compared to some. Funniest thing is after I got her out of my accounts and the “spending machine” stopped I was able to put back more money than I have in 15 years on 36% less in sales! Problem gone!
Looking forward to about April/May when “I” feel there will be an onslaught of business once the vaccine ea are out there in good numbers
Sorry for the “book” but I hadn’t been on here for awhile so figured I would catch you up all at one time

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow 2020, what a year! Mine started off with a divorce 02/20/20 final. Bought the ex out, then bought her equity in the house out since we had run the business out of this address for past 10 years. Made her pay the 3.5k that she embezzled from the company to pay her attorney retainer. Signed refinancing paper work on a Friday then our dick head governor closed all restaurants the following Monday for months. As you know that was about 40% of our business so I went into panick mode. Then In top of that lost our single biggest Pm acct because Co-owner and my ex had become friends over the years. She claimed she went elsewhere because I kept going up in prices but I proved to her that I hadn’t gone up on her rates for 8 fooking years so whatever, kinda sucked because I had been completely loyal to that company for 8 years and had never missed an appointment nor never been called back for a re do. And like most things around here churches were also shut down. Also the “Turn” was being wishY washy so since I no longer supported
Her spending habits I thought it was time to cut the cord on them (never been so happy in my life)! So when restaurants reopened we went from 32 to 16 per month. Then came out of the blue a second restaurant and bar shutdown (yeah our governor is a democrat). So YTd down 6 figures but still fairly strong I supposed compared to some. Funniest thing is after I got her out of my accounts and the “spending machine” stopped I was able to put back more money than I have in 15 years on 36% less in sales! Problem gone!
Looking forward to about April/May when “I” feel there will be an onslaught of business once the vaccine ea are out there in good numbers
Sorry for the “book” but I hadn’t been on here for awhile so figured I would catch you up all at one time
So sorry to hear that Billy. Divorce is no fun, been there done that. Hopefully you come out better the next time around.

Take care hope your 2021 is much better!

Mikey P

Administrator

Damn!

I hope your prediction is correct

Reactions: BLewis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom