I’m in the mood to buy another vacuum

J20770

Name
Jason
I guess it all depends on the requirements of the user, the money they want to spend, how much abuse it's going to get, do you actually want it to clean or just give the appearance of clean, the cost of bags and belts. The Sanitaire SC9180, SC5505, SC5500, SC5815, SC5713 all have OBT and clean very well. All but the last two use poly v or cogged belts that won't need to be replaced that often.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I jerked out these two filters below the vacuum bag. The it has incredible suction now. I’m assuming that black plastic plate starved the pump of air needed to pull that soil in the bag.

These kind of filters must be for idiots who don’t change their bags

77DFA00E-1FC9-43AF-BCE7-287C492D2A82.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74

J20770

Name
Jason
I jerked out these two filters below the vacuum bag. The it has incredible suction now. I’m assuming that black plastic plate starved the pump of air needed to pull that soil in the bag.

These kind of filters must be for idiots who don’t change their bags

View attachment 89438
You only need the foam one to protect the motor. The black plastic one is for the idiots who suck up nails and screws.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I might buy a ProTeam. It looks like they offer the XP's, which I'm somewhat familiar with from my days doing janitorial at the community college. They also offer a ProGen. Both styles are offered in a 12" and a 15".

Has anyone used both styles? I think the ProGen is a newer model but could be mistaken.

It looks like Jon Don also offers a $650 Prochem PV12. That's a stout price and I'm probably not looking to get quite that deep but it must be good...right?

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Matt Ross
I have 4 of the 15xps. Mostly happy with them. Havnt found anything all round better. The hose is a little small to suck up large paper clips or things like that.
When you first "install" the handle I usually use a blade and trim a tiny bit of plastic from the plug so it slides in easier.

Reactions: Russ T.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I might buy a ProTeam. It looks like they offer the XP's, which I'm somewhat familiar with from my days doing janitorial at the community college. They also offer a ProGen. Both styles are offered in a 12" and a 15".

Has anyone used both styles? I think the ProGen is a newer model but could be mistaken.

It looks like Jon Don also offers a $650 Prochem PV12. That's a stout price and I'm probably not looking to get quite that deep but it must be good...right?

Holy crap!

Russ is alive.... Sssssss

:biggrin:

Hope your doing well.

Reactions: Russ T.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m still loving this little vacuum. The only negative is the left side of the head can’t go up against the wall due to the belt being there. Other than that...it’s holding up real good

steve_64

The task jet 50 has become my favorite vac. It seams to clean just a little better than the proteam. Nice machine. Gets in tight along edges and hugs transitions nicely. The attachment has a built in extension that makes reaching behind desks and such a breeze.
Thinking of getting another this summer.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
After using the customer's shark stick vac yesterday due to the carpet having urine in it, I noticed it left a lot of hair behind in the carpet where the dog would sleep

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
After using the customer's shark stick vac yesterday due to the carpet having urine in it, I noticed it left a lot of hair behind in the carpet where the dog would sleep
I've noticed that on the bigger Sharks they have trouble getting the hair up on low pile carpet. The self adjusting head doesn't let the beater bar go low enough. I think I might get another Sanitaire next time around or an Oreck.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh Matt please tell me you didn't vacuum over that PISSED STAINED CARPET!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom