Interview with Ken Snow 12-13-06

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Will you have them CRI tested? Have you compared them to some the other stuff on the market recently?

Mikey P

Administrator
Knowing CRI is going to require products/equipment and eventually firms to be certified to clean under their warranty, will Hagopian follow suit?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thank you Jim!

My first job was as a helper (we call them assistants now) on a truck and I have done pretty much every job in the company. I cleaned for 5 years.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I am sure hoping that cri and specifically the manufacturers will back down. If not we may have to have our product tested & certified which I am sure it will be. It will just cost a lot of money, but I think it would pay for itself.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ken all these fine people (listed below)came here tonight just to chat with you about business. How does that make you feel?
Aaron Whitfield, Brian Luddy, buzz, chad, Chris Muetterties, Chuck, cu, Dallas, Dave Rampage, deepclean, Dirk, donalson, Doug Treller, Eric Valentine, harryhides, Hawaiibound2007, Hook, Jeff Brown, Jeremy, Jim martin, Jim Morrison, Jim Nazarian, Jim Williams, Ken Snow, Lee Stockwell, Marty, Mikey P, OldTimer, Richard Chavez, Robert, ronald pantelas, Shawn D. Beagle, steve, Tom Mock, Tony Neville, tracywalker

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey Ken,
Have you ever thought about writing a manual or marketing piece that someone could model there business after? Thanks for being on the hot seat,fantastic stuff!
Jerry

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
when you say 6-8 jobs per day how large of a population do you think it takes per truck to be able to target that many homes everyday for a year? I live in a town of 30000 do you think there is enough of a base to do $99 price points and be able to keep a crew busy? I am debating on adding a second van, but want it busy from the get go.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'll seriously think about it Mike. One of the challenges I face when I go places (I try to be incognito in vegas) is that I spend way too much effort defending myself or my company from people telling me we're all wrong instead of just sharing and learning. Frankly that is not much fun. I never begrudge anyone for whatever thy do or have but feel like I have a big target on my back at times, and that is not much fun.

This forum has actually been great so maybe people are seeing that I am just a guy trying to make a living like everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: bob vawter

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes Marty we use in line emulsifier, that is also used as a prespray as needed.

Tracy- Market share is also a factor so I couldn't really answer without knowing more about your market, your competition and how far spread out geographically it is.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Jeremy- I wonder if the old coot died of a heart attack yet. That man had some real anger issues.

Heineken is the best beer around, not counting a good brew pub ale!!

Cameron1

Ken, thanks for the insights. Very interesting and well worth the mid-night oil.
EST here, so good night and thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom