Interview with Ken Snow 12-13-06

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Do you have a system in place to receive, track & return rugs via UPS so as to make it easier for BDCCers like myself to send you rugs to clean/repair at your plant?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ken
With that many vehicles on the road, I'm sure you get your share of bumps, dings and crunched vans. How do you handle it? :cry:

Are the tech responsible for their truck? :shock:

Who inspects them for damage & how frequent?

I'd also like to thank you for answering questions that I have asked you in the past.

I appreciate the time you have given me,
Thanks
Richard
:)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike I actually clean my own carpet~ the guys love seeing me do it and are usually happy that I use their truck. If I had to pick someone it would probably be you so I could get a demo of the biggest, meanest system and see how you push a wand.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes Jeremy we receive and ship dozens a week from all over the country, mostly Florida and Arizona where our customers have retired. Love to help you out whenever needed and would be happy to send you a price list if you e-mail me directly at kensnow@originalhagopian.com

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken

I cant thank you enough for being a true sport. You did a great job keeping up we all really appreciate it.

I hope Jim P does not get his feeling hurt by the numbers your session and pulled.

Thanks agian and raise your damn prices!

Love,

Mikey

harryhides

Name
Tony
Well that was the politically correct answer to give Mike, very shrewd.
Thanks for the time you've given here Ken, it was great.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ken you talked about trying out a glide, you need to clean your own with a glide.

Dry faster or not you'll be amazed at how little fatigue it is compared to a non glided wand.

It will keep your tech's fresh and ready for that additional job you may throw at them.

Our guys love them, I love they are not too tired to handle the occasional water loss that pops up at the end of the day! :wink:

Richard

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes Richard we do- and thanks for checking in to the interview. Every truck is inspected weekly thoroughly and also signed off on each morning (for cleanliness). Our guys are not responsible in a financial sense, but we do not tolerate abuse. We have 3 full time mechanic/maintenance people who do all the repairs and body work. We also have a paint booth and do all our painting in house.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ken, knowing your love of song & stage.... Who is your favorite song writer? My $ is on David Hasselhoff.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Be nice Jeremy, or I'll send my alter ego with the Harley garb after you :)

I actually love to sing sad sappy love songs~ Josh Groban, Simon & Garfunkel, Kenny Rogers etc.. Just finished my concert series for the year and only 3 more solo gigs booked 1 this Sunday and 2 xmas eve.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ken, thanks for being here tonight. Personally I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be successful enough to be "on the hot seat" one day too. The advice & time spent "rubbing elbows" with some of the gurus of the industry is paying dividends, so thanks for spending a little time here. I can't thank you enough for your openness & candor. Have a great night.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Hey Ken, just got in.

5pm THursday here so had to finish my day first. Still got a comm do you so can't hang around. Thanks for this and I'll catch up with the rest when I get in later.

Do you have 'simple' proceedures manuals in the vehicles? Something like a double sided and laminated card dealing with the main areas of expertise they are likely to encounter?

Or just full manuals in the office?

Do they get their own copy?

Cheers, John

WISE

Thanks Ken...

I/we appreciate your time and insights.

As for me...sleepy time and when I wake up

off to VEGAS BABY!!! :D

WISE

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thank you all, I am going to call it a night. got a 20 minute drive home and then get up and do it all over in 6 hours.

Good night
Ken

WISE

John M.--

Here is something we use. Hope it is helpful to ya

WISE

reschecklist.jpg

Attachments

• reschecklist.jpg
    reschecklist.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 370

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Very nice Wise! Thank you for posting that. I was just getting ready to work on some systems that looks really easy for a tech to follow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom