Mardie's HWE experience

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mardie, can you tell us in detail the experience you have with HWE??

How many hours of cleaning carpets using HWE do you have?
What kind of equipment did you use?
Was it your HWE equipment, or did you borrow someone elses?
How many HWE Chemicals have you tried and what were they?

If you ever do purchase HWE equipment, will you make any changes to your website?

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Closest thing to HWE shes done is sucking the coffee from the mug in the morning :headbang:

Willy P

Name
Willy P

SWEET FANNIE ADAMS

NONE

RUG DOCTOR

RENTED

RUG DOCTOR STUFF

If you ever do purchase HWE equipment, will you make any changes to your website?

NO - I'LL STILL BE PUSHING ARSE SELL, UM, AIR CELL ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FROM THE 40'S

Mardie on Willy's computer

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

I have never used HWE for proffesional use. I use low moisture methods to clean carpet. I would say that i stock about 40 diferent chems and have tried some that i no longer use. I will someday purchase a TM mainly for tile & grout cleaning flood work and some cc. As for now i am to busy cleaning carpet and upholstery to venture into new areas of cleaning.
I am contiually changing my web site for the better and will continue to do so in the future.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I have never used HWE for proffesional use. I use low moisture methods to clean carpet. I would say that i stock about 40 diferent chems and have tried some that i no longer use. I will someday purchase a TM mainly for tile & grout cleaning flood work and some cc. As for now i am to busy cleaning carpet and upholstery to venture into new areas of cleaning.
I am contiually changing my web site for the better and will continue to do so in the future.

Yea, well you can start by removing all the LIES ABOUT HWE. Especially since you state ZEERFUKINO experience with it. Rug Doctor in mommies basement don't count homie!

AND SO HELP ME ! if you don't and do decide to do HWE, consider your tires pee'd on!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Geez - that was easy. Now how or where did you get your "Facts and Misconceptions" ,um, disinformation from?

BBB?Your search for - "natural cleaning systems" - did not match any accredited Business Names. But the logo is predominant on the webpage. Why is that?

Windy today- will your house of cards stand up?

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Geez - that was easy. Now how or where did you get your "Facts and Misconceptions" ,um, disinformation from?

BBB?Your search for - "natural cleaning systems" - did not match any accredited Business Names. But the logo is predominant on the webpage. Why is that?

Windy today- will your house of cards stand up?

The chart is straight from Von shrader the same as most of his site. Mardie is just sharing what he was fed.

[PDF] Carpet Cleaning Comparison Chart

<cite>http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._w8oLurVANg8X5gBGCASQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ</cite>

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Seems that Mardies site is very simular to ChemDry. Everyone has a niche market that needs to be filled. I just love to go in and clean behind a previous
"natural or chem" low moisture cleaner. Like night and day. Let's get Mardie out on a rat nasty or Chinese resturant with that natural cleaner.

Oh, and she should proof read her web site for spelling.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Seems that Mardies site is very simular to ChemDry. Everyone has a niche market that needs to be filled. I just love to go in and clean behind a previous
"natural or chem" low moisture cleaner. Like night and day. Let's get Mardie out on a rat nasty or Chinese resturant with that natural cleaner.

Oh, and she should proof read her web site for spelling.

It also shows that there are HUGE advantages to making your business unique. Do whatever you can to make your business stand out. So, you are not just one of 50 other guys in your area that HWE. It doesn't need to be method. It can be one of the other thing you do well or puts you above. (Not just proclaiming you are the best) It can be: customer service, recommendations, equipment, van color, booties, your care and concern about your clients. It can be almost anything. But find what makes your comany unique and promote the hell out of it. It takes price off the table and builds very loyal clientel

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Amazingly, HWE is always 180* off the natural way!

You been smoking da weed ain't ya, come on admit it now :lol:

Let's agreed to disagree that there is no possible way that either of us is going to talk a customer into letting us wash there carpet in the spring fed creek, so....:hopeless:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I find it interesting that some methods that "clean" in the most unnatural ways,use the words nature and natural predominantly in their advertising. The two main ways nature cleans is with sunlight and rain. When people build houses and other building, this natural cleaning process is blocked. So, they then get filled with all kind of bio-contaminants that need to be removed. To accomplish this removal in the best ways, people try to duplicate what happen in nature. This is why with most cleaning the last and most crucial step it is to follow with a water rinse. We can't take off the roof of a house and let the rain and sun come in to cleanse it. So, instead we use water droplets to rinse and a vacuum to remove debris. It is not natural for it to rain down FOAM to clean the earth (That would be freaky) and if it did, mother nature would then use rain to rinse it away. Which way is more natural? Water wins hands down. (It's the worlds best solvent) Nothing else can even come close or be safer.

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James

Thats all you guys can really hope for, at least he is learning and hopefully headed in the direction the rest of the industry is headed. You should never be to busy as a business owner to make strides for improving your method of cleaning. With you never using a professional machine, its understandable why you have your opinion and regurgitated chem dry BS.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Have to watch some other sites. I knew of a cleaner that used a portable, Ninja. And he used a locally made cleaning solution that used natural oils, ie coconut, cinnimon, lavender etc. But he didn't bash HWE, he bashed truck mounts. "Other guys use high pressure water, but we know that high pressure water can cut through wood and steel", or "my vacuum is only 25ft from my machine, not 100-150ft like other guys" or "I have hotter water since I'm closer to the machine. TM water cools by the time it gets in the house", and "I have a gentle vacuum system, not a jet like vacuum that can damage carpet".

There is A LOT of BS out there about HWE and trucks. That's why Question website pages are becoming more popular

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Have to watch some other sites. I knew of a cleaner that used a portable, Ninja. And he used a locally made cleaning solution that used natural oils, ie coconut, cinnimon, lavender etc. But he didn't bash HWE, he bashed truck mounts. "Other guys use high pressure water, but we know that high pressure water can cut through wood and steel", or "my vacuum is only 25ft from my machine, not 100-150ft like other guys" or "I have hotter water since I'm closer to the machine. TM water cools by the time it gets in the house", and "I have a gentle vacuum system, not a jet like vacuum that can damage carpet".

There is A LOT of BS out there about HWE and trucks. That's why Question website pages are becoming more popular

HWE cleaners are notorious for promoting their method as the only method that can clean carpet and all other methods are nothing more than interem cleaning.That to is BS

Becker

Name
Becker
Damn, I wish I could find a method that does as good as HWE via truck mounted equipment, cuz rather than owning a one ton van and a machine that costs about as much as the van to do the job, I'd love to jump in my Chevy Volt with a $1,0000-$2000.00 machine in the trunk.

hogjowl

Idiot™
HWE cleaners are notorious for promoting their method as the only method that can clean carpet and all other methods are nothing more than interem cleaning.That to is BS

No, that's pretty much the truth.

I had a lady call me a couple of weeks ago as a result of being referred to me by a maid service that I have not seen in years. The last time I saw anyone from that maid service was back when I was doing OP cleaning in residential homes. The lady who called me said "Pat said to call you because you do dry cleaning." I told her no, I no longer offered that for residential cleaning, and told her to call Chem-Dry. She asked me why I stopped using it and I told her it was an inferior method and then explained it by comparing it to a sponge bath as opposed to a shower.

She instantly understood my analogy, laughed and booked a cleaning.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Damn, I wish I could find a method that does as good as HWE via truck mounted equipment, cuz rather than owning a one ton van and a machine that costs about as much as the van to do the job, I'd love to jump in my Chevy Volt with a $1,0000-$2000.00 machine in the trunk.

Different methods for different situations is the best method.

Last edited:

Becker

Name
Becker
Soooo,,,,,,, I do nearly 100% residential, a few dentist offices, churches, etc.

So would your method out perform mine, giving the client a better end result the majority of the time?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Soooo,,,,,,, I do nearly 100% residential, a few dentist offices, churches, etc.

So would your method out perform mine, giving the client a better end result the majority of the time?

That would depend a lot on the your knowledge and my knowledge being aplied in the situation at hand. The method is secondary.Without making you piss your pants i will leave it at that.

Becker

Name
Becker
OK.....

Take 2 people with the same skill set, one using your method and one using HWE via Truck Mount.

Piss my pants?

Worm and Hook come to mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom