Mytee T-Rex Review

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
View attachment 470

View attachment 471

Sorry about the pics they are i phone and i aint spielburg

So i have run it for a week now, everyday except sunday. On as many different jobs as i could
Its a great unit very well built .For me its the one i would buy over the other units on the market
i really could sit and type for the next hour the reasons. which would be boring so the short of it is
from the handel to the jets Mytee have made a lot of improvments over all the rotarys on the market
Its not a one trick pony. Im sure Mytee will be making a tile head and/or brush head, very smooth on start up...no kick to the left..,very quiet even at full speed,Great water recovery/ dry times 2hrs or less (cleaning at 400 psi and a few dry passes and no air movers)

If i could afford to pay a company to make a custom rotary just for me ..this is the unit they would have made for me

i Dont have to carry extra power cords for it, i dont have to beat the face off it with a mallet to remove to cleaning head,i dont have to think about getting it welded
no harley handelbars ,i dont have to worrie about some snotty little kid playing with it and running it into a wall. i can carry it up the stairs to the 3rd floor without it killing me and i can walk it down from the 3rd floor without it feeling like its going to break apart .And i did,nt want a vacume hose turned away from the unit.
I aint knocking any other units. But these are some of the points i dislike about them And some of the points i most Wanted addressed if i had a custom unit

Thank you Mytee ..im sure i was not the one in mind when you built the T-Rex..... but it feels like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thank you Paddy for an informative, unbiased report, that sounds like a top investment that will give years of Mytee service.

Look forward to them coming down under in 220/240 v.

For Mikey.........

When I click on the link to the pics, I ain't no Spielberg either, nor a Ted V Mikels, so this is what I got............

vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Well done John L B.

:clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: John LaBarbera

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Cu;

Thanks for the review.

What did you think of the jet placement and flow @ 400 PSI ?

Did you notice less swirl marks . . .

since it has the additional vac heads ?

Larry

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
thanks Cu

you talk funny, make terrible coffee and smoke too much...but I trust/value your opinions and expertise .
Hope the longevity/durability of the new unit is there too

..L.T.A.

FredC

Village Idiot
When I click on the link to the pics, I ain't no Spielberg either, nor a Ted V Mikels, so this is what I got............

vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I would fix it....but no attachments were actually uploaded

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ok, that's great. I appreciate the report. Now, if Mytee is serious about REALLY testing this machine, get it in the hands of a couple or four more cleaners. Send Cu's machine to Jim Martin. I don't ever recall seeing a negative review of any product sent to one dude to test. The dude usually is afraid to speak out because he's so happy to be chosen to test the machine in the first place.

I am sure it's a fine machine, but let a few folks like Jim or anybodybuttaco, test it and get back to us.

Mikey P

Administrator
I offered to test it but John is afraid of my opinion.

Cu on the other hand is a very vocal SS hater so his opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. Most bulletin boarders have an agenda of sorts so I'm afraid only time will tell.

Mikey P

Administrator
12 of the 19 responses from your tech interviews said they would feel like less of a hack if they had a rotary extractor on the truck

Last edited:
Name
John LaBarbera

Cu on the other hand is a very vocal SS hater so his opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. Most bulletin boarders have an agenda of sorts so I'm afraid only time will tell.

HaHa, you may be right, but your opinion has to be taken with a lot of wine. Seriously I wanted a review for my personal info. There are 3 other companies that make them so it's not that you don't have other choices and I can certainly understand a wait and see attitude. I try not to judge whether someone is impartial or not. I think we all have opinions, right or wrong.

However, I thank CU for his review and all the rest of you for your comments. You can still visit us at our booth at Connections and form your own opinion for yourself. You can also get an up close and personal look at the Escape ETM.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Cu, i have to ask...

what rotary ext'r do you currently use?
and will you be buying a new Mytee roto-ext'r soon?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
HaHa, you may be right, but your opinion has to be taken with a lot of wine.

I would certainly hope so John. I have a damn good track record of reviewing products sent to me open and honestly.

and if some vino helps a manufacturer assimilate the critiquing then I'd be more then happy to buy the first round.

Today's job (800 sf wool rug cleaned on location) would have been a hell of an opportunity for you to learn something about your Trex.

Name
John LaBarbera
I would certainly hope so John. I have a damn good track record of reviewing products sent to me open and honestly.

and if some vino helps a manufacturer assimilate the critiquing then I'd be more then happy to buy the first round.

Today's job (800 sf wool rug cleaned on location) would have been a hell of an opportunity for you to learn something about your Trex.

So who's rotary did you use on it?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Cu, i have to ask...

what rotary ext'r do you currently use?
and will you be buying a new Mytee roto-ext'r soon?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

a 360 with either the brush head or 360i head , a rx (in the shed) and i had the use of the hoss for 2 weeks(maybe that was not long enough to know if i wanted it or not)..sometimes we,ll use a cimex to scrub , i sold my orbot a few months back
and i have a 175..So i really have no clue what im talkin about .

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu

Other then the $16,000 i pissed away on the ss370 ,And the piss poor treatment to some friends of mine, I really dont have a problen with them
Kinda like the way you would love to hook up with yorkie at connections and have dinner with him and Bill.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have already done my RE reviews

in a nut shell..

RX20- too short and awkward handling for me to bother. Removes far more soil than a 175/wand combo .

360i+ very chimp friendly. removes far more soil and dries quicker than a 175/wand combo. lowest cost. Can cause streaking

HOSS700- Wider head, no streaking, more powerful motor and flexy vac ports are a plus over the 360i. Removes far more soil and dries quicker than a 175/wand combo More expensive and much heavier than the RV

Trex-not a fn' cu, er I mean clue.

Last edited:
Name
John LaBarbera
I have already done my RE reviews

in a nut shell..

RX20- too short and awkward handling for me to bother. Removes far more soil than a 175/wand combo .

360i+ very chimp friendly. removes far more soil and dries quicker than a 175/wand combo. lowest cost. Can cause streaking

HOSS700- Wider head, no streaking, more powerful motor and flexy vac ports are a plus over the 360i. Removes far more soil and dries quicker than a 175/wand combo More expensive and much heavier than the RV

Trex-not a fn' cu, er I mean clue.

So which of those did you use today?

FredC

Village Idiot
Bullshit ..i could see them in this box before i pressed the post button...

busted :redface: I run an image recognition script in the background that disallows pictures of Mytee products.

I also have phrases like b*****y wand...censored

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom