Need a new give away spottter.....jon don is crazy

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I always buy the 16oz spotter bottles. (Spot out) and they ship 4 cases in one big box.. which is fine..b
But..........I also order the 16oz vets trust. They always ship 4 cases separate no big box.......they say its because the bottles are a different size.........they are not. So shipping is a lot more.
The last two times the spot out has been shipped in 4 separate boxes..so the shipping prices are out of control because of this...

Jon don needs to....
Offer free shipping
Lower prices
Better turn around time. It takes forever to get my spot remover, probably because they don't make it. 8 business days is crazy.

Any suggestions on another company? That's affordable?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

John Olson

Name
John Olson
free shipping means they would be losing money to send them to you. You can order CTI's spot pro from me 6 cases at a time to get your info put on the bottle free. I do combine the 6 cases down to 4 but your paying full price on shipping as the spot pro is $2.06 a bottle and at that price there isnt much money in a $24 cases.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
2 wand jets(+filters)were 12 bucks in shipping! Jondon is an hour away, we get stuff next day.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nothing is "free". If shipping is said to be free that is because the cost can be covered from profit on the product.

I like to get the best shipping deal, but expect to pay one way or the other.

What I do HATE is for "shipping and handling" to be inflated wildly over cost as a profit center. Ebay vendors are notorious for this.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well........if u spend over $299 with magic wand shipping is free. I don't mind paying shipping..........but it needs to be combined like it use to be.......and now paying $26 more for shipping then I use to because its all separate

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just go to walmart and buy their (98 cents) 22 oz spray bottles and make up a batch using a 5 gallon jug with spigot.

I had Wayne Miller make me some lables and I just apply them on the bottles.

Nobody likes those flip up spouts, get some bottles with trigger sprayers.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We use the Home Pro spotter from interlink I think? Works well and price with shipping turns out to be $2.00 or so a bottle. Seems very fair to me. I either give em away or you can work it into the bill. Simple!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ive been ordering 12 cases at a timeas well so free shipping. However theyve been sending them truck freight. We told the m about the problem but they keep shipping truck line. Its funny to watch that poor bastard try to turn a 53' trailer around at out on our dead end street

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty I just wanted to use bigger bottles with spray tips instead of flip top bottles.

Asshole!

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Jimmy what do you pay Wayne for the labels? I have checked with a few places to have my own printed and I've gotten prices as high as $4 but most are around $2-$2.50 I tell them I can get it all done and packaged for less than that.

Jamesh921

Name
James
I called Jon Don a couple days ago. After being placed on hold for the parts dept for over 6 minutes they hung up on me (accidentally, I'm sure).

I wanted a price for a new trigger valve for my HF Revolution. Didn't seem like a huge request to me. Maybe they were just really busy when I called. Not sure.

Everybody makes mistakes, but still, it was not the customer service that I expected after all the praise that Steve T gives them.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Jamesh921 said:
I called Jon Don a couple days ago. After being placed on hold for the parts dept for over 6 minutes they hung up on me (accidentally, I'm sure).

I wanted a price for a new trigger valve for my HF Revolution. Didn't seem like a huge request to me. Maybe they were just really busy when I called. Not sure.

Everybody makes mistakes, but still, it was not the customer service that I expected after all the praise that Steve T gives them.

Your right every one makes mistakes,I wouldn't take it personally, you did call back didn't you? Whenever that happens to me regardless of who it is I will call back. As far as the valve if you have a Northern store close by you can get one there about $12.00 is what I've been paying for mine. They are exactly like the one that came on my HF. I buy them two at a time so I always have a reserve. (that is unless the Revolution uses a different one which I doubt) I think most suppliers get about $30 for em. That is for the complete plastic handle, just take the tube off your old one and screw it on the new handle and you're ready to go.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dultmeiers carries the "hydroforce" type sprayers now and they are only $99

And I'm sure they carry the trigger sprayer valve or complete gun jet.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I ordered 4 cases of spotter from Jon Don and got nothing so you should consider yourself lucky to have gotten it. And yes..... I will be getting from Vacaway.

randy

Name
Randy
The biggest scam in the world: Convince a bunch of dumb ass carpet cleaners that they need to GIVE AWAY what you SELL THEM. :roll:

Give away thousands in spotter and it still won't do a dam thing for your business.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Several spotters including some specifically for pets are available from Bridgepoint and from Groom Solutions. Shipping cost for a case of 24 bottles will be $8.95 or less depending upon your location and how many cases you purchase.

Some great special deals currently running. https://homeprospotter.com/

Chris A

Name
Chris
randy said:
The biggest scam in the world: Convince a bunch of dumb ass carpet cleaners that they need to GIVE AWAY what you SELL THEM. :roll:

Give away thousands in spotter and it still won't do a dam thing for your business.

Our customers really like the spotters, weve been doing it consistently for every customer for 3 years now and its been very good for us.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I stopped using home pro.......because that whole thing were they sell direct to the consumer turned me off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom