Need convincing that OP/ VLM works?

FredC

Village Idiot
So, are you saying god with a little g spoke em into existence?🤷🏼‍♂️😬
"Well the story of WHY it is called the Trinity is really a great one..

I was going to prison ministry one night about a year ago, I had decided to GET OUT of the machine business, either go back to cleaning full time or try my hand at something different.

All of a sudden I heard the soft voice in my ear and it started by telling me I needed to build a new machine, I needed to patent it and that it would have 3 speeds. I started scribbling down on a piece of paper what was I was "hearing" I still have that paper, and it has been a year, I was told I would have a new machine ready to go in a year... So even though MANY will scoff and chide, I named it the Trinity because of the 3 speeds, 3 wheels, three heads and because God told me to build it."

more or less

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Ok then🤷🏼‍♂️Who am I to scoff. My Trinity was similar, but there were only two involved in the conversation, Diana and I. We said, what shall we name us, we said well there’s God, you and me, so let’s go with Trinity Maintenance. So, there you have it.

Reactions: FredC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I wasn’t that far sighted or smart enough!!🤣 We were working for the phone company at the time, didn’t have one church in mind. Wouldn’t have dreamed of doing churches.🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: FredC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I am not trying to get this moved, but that’s why I believe his word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Just my story!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
you sure it wasn't more like "Well we'd like to make money off of churches so...."
Shoooooot!

churches are a good customer over here on this side of the hill. Only difference is, I clean their carpet honestly. I don't buff it. Are you lying to the Lord when you give that church a bill for carpet cleaning after you buffed it?

Where's the Bible thumpers at?

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Can you tell me why I can watch many other vids with the vibe or eco and see a much faster revolution of the pad?
Rotations are a side effect of the oscillations. Faster the orbit, faster the rotations. That said, my Mytee machines used the same 9/16 orbit of the Trinity machines and didn’t rotate half as fast.

Mytee John tried to figure it out and said Trinity does something different with their flywheel, giving them a stronger rotation.

My Orbot rotations would sometimes come to a stop when I used the weights (almost always) depending on carpet.

My Mytee machines were a little better, but would still slow under load and that was with a 1.5 HP motor.

I see lots of Orbot owners complaining about rotation speed.

FredC

Village Idiot
Rotations are a side effect of the oscillations.

uuummm no...

Rotations are the default movement of the machine. The oscillations are due to an offset while rotating.

and I'm specifically asking Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
Can you tell me why I can watch many other vids with the vibe or eco and see a much faster revolution of the pad?

Probably because the dude produced this one in slow motion ?

PS, you may want to look at how much TOPS pays you every month before you continue with this witch hunt.

Your arguing a point that you can only use the statements, opinions and videos of OTHERS to try and win an argument with a guy who has actually used all the other equipment choices.

What could you possibly hope to gain by
thinking that you won this argument?

the thumping helps, get over it

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Shoooooot!

churches are a good customer over here on this side of the hill. Only difference is, I clean their carpet honestly. I don't buff it. Are you lying to the Lord when you give that church a bill for carpet cleaning after you buffed it?

Where's the Bible thumpers at?
Woman, where are your accusers? Are there
no one here to accuse you? No Lord. Neither
do I condemn you. Go and sin no more 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
Probably because the dude produced this one in slow motion ?

PS, you may want to look at how much TOPS pays you every month before you continue with this witch hunt.

Your arguing a point that you can only use the statements, opinions and videos of OTHERS to try and win an argument with a guy who has actually used all the other equipment choices.

What could you possibly hope to gain by
thinking that you won this argument?

the thumping helps, get over it

FFS you OP folks are pembertoned.

I'm not on a witch hunt. I said the machine cleans well and quickly. I'm "arguing" against some misconceptions that continue to be spread by you and others. I'll assume by a "a guy" you mean you because Meter Maid's understanding of almost any given subject is usually off base. (no offense) (see here)

and lastly how much they or other advertisers pay me doesn't influence my opinions/thoughts/posts

and it's *you're

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
FFS you OP folks are pembertoned.

I'm not on a witch hunt. I said the machine cleans well and quickly. I'm "arguing" against some misconceptions that continue to be spread by you and others. I'll assume by a "a guy" you mean you because Meter Maid's understanding of almost any given subject is usually off base. (no offense) (see here)

and lastly how much they or other advertisers pay me doesn't influence my opinions/thoughts/posts

and it's *you're
You are such a goddamn know at all, and you are simply wrong here. Rotations are at 100% a side effect of the oscillations, which is why you can stop the rotations on most OP machines without much effort at all and the oscillations continue at full speed. There’s nothing in an OP mechanism that directly drives rotations. Every bit of torque from the motor drives the oscillations and the oscillations spin the driver. You could remove the bearing for rotations and lock the driver from spinning and the oscillations would continue.

You simply have no clue what you’re talking about, but you think you do.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Actually it doesn’t matter what op machine I use, because I use it as a secondary tool. Mostly for any wicking on a coffee filled carpet, or maintenance after a regular clean. So, that’s why I drive a Honda.

FredC

Village Idiot
You are such a goddamn know at all, and you are simply wrong here. Rotations are at 100% a side effect of the oscillations, which is why you can stop the rotations on most OP machines without much effort at all and the oscillations continue at full speed. There’s nothing in an OP mechanism that directly drives rotations. Every bit of torque from the motor drives the oscillations and the oscillations spin the driver. You could remove the bearing for rotations and lock the driver from spinning and the oscillations would continue.

You simply have no clue what you’re talking about, but you think you do.

Side effect? The crankshaft turns the driver (rotation) and an eccentric offset creates the oscillations. This isn't a concept unique to OP machines......

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Side effect? The crankshaft turns the driver (rotation) and an eccentric offset creates the oscillations. This isn't a concept unique to OP machines......
Wrong. The crankshaft with the offset jiggles “oscillates” the driver and the torque from jiggling spins the driver. On Orbot machines, I can just put weight on the driver and the rotations stop, but the oscillations do not. The rotations are absolutely a side effect of the offset torque.

There’s nothing directly driving the rotations. If there was, it wouldn’t be easy to stop the spinning.

Sounds like you need to stop typing out your ass and actually open up an OP to see what’s what.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
If there wasn’t a secondary bearing on the driver, the driver wouldn’t rotate it all. That secondary bearing is merely using leftover energy from the oscillations.

FredC

Village Idiot
You're in need of a hobby that doesn't lose you money each month, or run off verbose members..

You know what Mike. **** off with that. How many times have you run off Meter Maid alone? Where is our Jersey friend you ran off because you can't resist adoration? We have had the largest drop ever since "you" became the new you (and I'm not just talking religion here)...including AT LEAST one of our most patient members asking for their account deleted because of YOU.....but keep telling yourself it's my fault

and not letting money influence post used to be a thing here...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You know what Mike. **** off with that. How many times have you run off Meter Maid alone? Where is our Jersey friend you ran off because you can't resist adoration? We have had the largest drop ever since "you" became the new you...including AT LEAST one of our most patient members asking for their account deleted because of YOU.....but keep telling yourself it's my fault

Don’t be bring me into this, he was only able to run me off because I hadn’t got my goofballs sorted out so I wasn’t sleeping.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You know what Mike. **** off with that. How many times have you run off Meter Maid alone? Where is our Jersey friend you ran off because you can't resist adoration? We have had the largest drop ever since "you" became the new you...including AT LEAST one of our most patient members asking for their account deleted because of YOU.....but keep telling yourself it's my fault

But seriously, if you were to remove the driver and get all the way to the initial flywheel, coming off the crankshaft and turn the machine on, all you would see, is the flywheel oscillating. You wouldn’t see the flywheel spinning at all. Now, the oscillations are directional which creates torque. That torque works its way down to the driver bearing, then gets the driver spinning. It’s no different than an orbital polisher, it’s very common to see those things not spinning at all with weight applied. When they do spin, it’s just torque transfer down to the secondary bearing.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
The crankshaft does rotate just like a 175, but that offset flywheel turns all of that rotational torque into oscillations.

FredC

Village Idiot
It’s no different than an orbital polisher,

exactly

pc7424-diagram3.jpg

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
exactly

View attachment 126406
Yes, but everything I’ve told you still applies. Rotations are a side effect of the oscillations. Strip polisher down all the way to where the crankshaft meets the flywheel and you’ll see it oscillating only. At least the polisher I have. Every OP machine I’ve owned, the transmission doesn’t rotate after the crankshaft. It takes the second bearing on the driver or close to the driver on other machines to transfer some of that directional oscillating into rotations.

Lock up or remove that secondary bearing and you get zero rotations, and 100% oscillations.

You are arguing that the machine directly drives rotations from the motor, which is not the case.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
If the motor directly drove rotations, the motor would bog down once the rotations slow or stop, and it doesn’t on any machine.

Back
Top Bottom