New carpet cleaner

Condog

Name
Tony
I've
You may need to get two for the two different types of dryer plugs. this three blade one is pretty popular in my area.

Amazon product

had to buy three different dryers in my 40 years in the Phoenix area. Each one had a different plug. I'll probably need to buy one of each, but when needed will great. Until I get to a house like the one I'm in now which has a gas dryer. Then it will be back to the old noodle.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've been looking on Amazon, but the RV ones have 220 plugs sockets at both ends. They're not converting 220 to 110. I'll take picture to Ace hardware and see what they have.
look up the mytee boxes, it will probably be the easiest for you to find, but with a little digging you can find cheaper options.

Condog

Name
Tony
amateur

This device will take plus shaped for a dryer, not a typical 110 volt device
Found the device you originally posted on Amazon. Look under AC Works 30 Amp.
In on my cell and don't know how to post it to the site from my phone

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Personally, I would never ever consider using a 220/240v electrical adapter to run a carpet cleaning machine for many common sense reasons. If one makes this choice, IMHO, "GOOD LUCK"; maybe the operator is not using the right machine for the job!

steve_64

Personally, I would never ever consider using a 220/240v electrical adapter to run a carpet cleaning machine for many common sense reasons. If one makes this choice, IMHO, "GOOD LUCK"; maybe the operator is not using the right machine for the job!
I agree. Use a 220 machine or short as possible 12 gage extension cords.

My connectors on extension cords when I used my bane would catch fire once in awhile from getting hot and cooling over and over. They would become flammable and just suddenly burst into flames.

Condog

Name
Tony
Run the 360, the Ranger with heater and your fans, and see if your fuse box services
Ranger doesn't come with heater. I purchased a mytee inline heater with 4 buttons to choose different amperage. This way I can select the amount of heat desired based on need, fabric 160 degrees on wool higher on olefin and availability at site. I felt this also allowed me to seek a different circuit, hopefully.

Condog

Name
Tony
I agree. Use a 220 machine or short as possible 12 gage extension cords.

My connectors on extension cords when I used my bane would catch fire once in awhile from getting hot and cooling over and over. They would become flammable and just suddenly burst into flames.
I'll have to cancel my Amazon purchase. I was thinking of convenience. I should of put safety first. Thanks for the heads up

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
check the jets on your 360 and make sure they arent too big for a portable. I would downsize them a bit but ive never used the zx motors so idk if they can handle your flow.

Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Do you want to know something surprising? I've never used a portable
you should buy one..
20191002_185956.jpg
they just make it feel dirtier..💩
3rd porty job for the year, 2 I know of to go 😐

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Condog

Name
Tony
Oh Lordy.

It's fine. That's what these splitter boxes are for.
I'm on a roll, I'm not usually politically correct and this is as close as I've been in a long time. Safety, it sounds good to be politically correct. Now I'll have to try this and keep it on the down low.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom