5d032f52.jpg

433133b7.jpg

80fe56ed.jpg

5b805874.jpg

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's an excellent use of floor space with the fresh tank under the hose reel and the waste tank under the machine. The fresh and waste tank on my WM {and current Butlers) take up 2/3 of the floor space with the reel and machine sharing the rest with any tools I need, limiting severely what I can bring to a job. This looks like it was designed by people who really know what we need today, not the 1980's design so prevalent on most units.

F

FB7777

The waste tank under the machine works in a box truck, but there isn't enough room in a cargo van to have it underneath and behind the machine

I think the 4.8 CDS with waterpond has the best layout for a cargo van ... Just wish the waste tank was bigger

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That is a sweet set up..I really like the box with the storage on the outside...everything at your finger tips with out having to jump in and out of the back...
would like to see what it will look like completed....

Is the PTO shaft going to have a cover...looks like it is riding on the edge of the seat...

What is that white thing hooked to the side of the driver seat...

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Looks to me like the waste tank is behind the seat, not under the unit. Maybe it's just the silencer under the unit?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The fresh and waste tank on my WM {and current Butlers) take up 2/3 of the floor space with the reel and machine sharing the rest with any tools I need, limiting severely what I can bring to a job.
In the box version the Butler takes up about half the floor space, from the door opening back is usable floor space.

We will sometimes have 5-6 Cimex's and an Orbot back there for large commercial jobs.

IMG_20110824_150927.jpg

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We will sometimes have 5-6 Cimex's and an Orbot back there for large commercial jobs.

That's funny. Using a $75,000 truck and hot water extraction machine to transport shampoo machines to do the yob. Only a guy with too much money would do that :shock: :mrgreen:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We put it in there on purpose

Well hell I hope you put them in there on purpose.....How do you put 6 shampoo machines in a truck BY ACCIDENT? shiteatinggrin

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Sorry Ricardo, I'm bored....Wife's preparing for a Unemployment Audit, therefore I have noone to keep me focused (read yell at me). The state of New York is broke and needs money, due to the fact that they give all our tax dollars to deadbeats in exchange for votes. So their solution is to take more from those few who are still paying taxes in this Godforsaken state.

Back on subject, it is a good looking unit. It seems to have more room than the Butler unit, which besides price is the only issue I have with the Butler box units. I just can't see paying for a truck, what I can buy a decent house for where I live.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have zero knowledge of the details, perhaps the person who sent the pics to me will comment.

What is the blower on those 1200s?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL better than me. :mrgreen:

I'm out buying steel toe boots for the crew. We have a fire loss on RR property and they require hard hats, safety glasses and steel toe boots. Have the rest but evryone that's going to be on site is getting boots today. :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jim Martin said:
That is a sweet set up..I really like the box with the storage on the outside...everything at your finger tips with out having to jump in and out of the back...
would like to see what it will look like completed....

Is the PTO shaft going to have a cover...looks like it is riding on the edge of the seat...

What is that white thing hooked to the side of the driver seat...

looks like its the seat recliner lever...with the plastic off

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
looks good but I would be concerned with the weight of the machine flexing the water tank. Whits Magic did that on the Pro 1600 which was a huge disaster with tank flex failure. I like the look and concept.

J

jons

The Pro 1200 on the waste tank will fit in a standard van, in fact that is what it was originally designed for. And the weight on the tank is not an issue since the console does not have an engine. It's really a pretty slick setup and gives maximum space in the van for a Water Pond, reel or whatever you might want back there.

Pro1200onSubmount.png

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Jim it looks like it is an extended lever for the recline feature on the seat, as the shaft is blocking it.

I need to make something similar for my van.

J

jons

The sub-mount tank is 85 gallons and the standard tank is 120 gallons (100 at shutoff)
An APO is still a good idea.
One of the ideas behind the sub-mount, other than saving space, is that much of it comes pre-assembled which reduces the install time and the cost to the owner.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I'll trade you straight across when it is complete....you got my number ..just give me a call... !gotcha!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I was/am considering buying this exact setup but was wondering how the suction/heat is. Anyone actually tried one of these setups?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom