Pro1200se

scotty747

My dodge did the same thing. Turned out to be the ignition. Replaced anything and everything I could think of. Shops couldn't figure it out cause it ran fine when I took it in. I finally realized after having it towed off the freeway and then firing right up and running fine it only happened in the rain. Water was splashing up on the ignition and grounding everything out. Took my sandwich out of the Ziploc bag, taped it over the ignition and it never did it again. Always bring a sandwich I guess.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Leasing an Aerotech for $1200 dollars a month would be the best money you could spend for your business. In the 45 years I have been in business the last 6 have been the best with Aerotech. I had HydraMaster slide-in's that vapor locked and ate points and condensers, Butlers that ate fuel pumps, brakes and suspension parts. The 5 1/2 year old Isuzu Aerotech I just sold had a couple sets of injectors replaced at my convenience and under warranty , and a DEF pump. I put one set of tires on it, still had original brakes when I sold it. The Diesel engine runs cooler and the new blower heat exchanger produces more heat that you need to dual wand.
Do yourself a favor by getting away from gasoline engines, to much uncontrolled heat.

F

FB7777

Leasing an Aerotech for $1200 dollars a month would be the best money you could spend for your business. In the 45 years I have been in business the last 6 have been the best with Aerotech. I had HydraMaster slide-in's that vapor locked and ate points and condensers, Butlers that ate fuel pumps, brakes and suspension parts. The 5 1/2 year old Isuzu Aerotech I just sold had a couple sets of injectors replaced at my convenience and under warranty , and a DEF pump. I put one set of tires on it, still had original brakes when I sold it. The Diesel engine runs cooler and the new blower heat exchanger produces more heat that you need to dual wand.
Do yourself a favor by getting away from gasoline engines, to much uncontrolled heat.
My “new “ Butler has has traction control and ABS service lights going off since 6 months and the driveshaft is rattling under load

Only 13 months old And already had 2 warranty issues

AT is looking better and better

GM and their cargo vans suck

scotty747

I pulled one down. Didn't see sparks and the lights in the house were still on so we loaded my cousins crap and got the hell out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yeah my first week with this 10' tall box pulled one down. It was the cable tv line that was below the power line that got pulled, which was connected to the breaker box outside, which got pulled off the house. Damn lazy cable tv company didn't give a rats ass if it was below the recommended 13' height, which costed me $600 to fix

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yeah my first week with this 10' tall box pulled one down. It was the cable tv line that was below the power line that got pulled, which was connected to the breaker box outside, which got pulled off the house. Damn lazy cable tv company didn't give a rats ass if it was below the recommended 13' height, which costed me $600 to fix

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The first time I saw a Vortex at a trade show I was disappointed at how low the box was. Too low to work in, still too high to fit in a lot of places. Add a gigantic tank set squarely in the middle of the box to waste as much space as possible and the whole concept was a non-starter for our use.

Doesn't do you any good now, but check on whether this is a recommendation or a regulation. We've never paid for taking down a line, as the cable or power company is always responsible for hanging the cable low or not maintaining cables to keep them above minimum regulation height.

Reactions: Cleanworks

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
One of my vans is a Chevy and the other is a Dodge. They’re both having the same problems at the same time. I’m starting to think maybe someone put something in my gas tanks or something.
Water in the fuel is often the reason for rough running problems that can't be properly diagnosed. Our next door neighbor was a fuel station with leaky tanks that cost us a lot of money in repair.

Fuel was also leaking out, so they can't sell fuel anymore unless they replace the tanks and they can't install new tanks without doing a site clean-up. Since they refused to admit the water issue or pay for the repairs to our trucks, I'm not sorry they're sitting on property that is now worth less than zero.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The first time I saw a Vortex at a trade show I was disappointed at how low the box was. Too low to work in, still too high to fit in a lot of places. Add a gigantic tank set squarely in the middle of the box to waste as much space as possible and the whole concept was a non-starter for our use.

Doesn't do you any good now, but check on whether this is a recommendation or a regulation. We've never paid for taking down a line, as the cable or power company is always responsible for hanging the cable low or not maintaining cables to keep them above minimum regulation height.
I agree, I should've blamed the cable company, but my instinct told me to fix it immediately due to the customer standing right there. I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Eric
Old Dodge van is back and successfully completed a job this afternoon. Shop thought it was the ECM but after replacing the ECM and it still not starting they figured out it was just the ignition coil. It was getting some spark but not enough.
The other shop with the Chevy told me on Friday that they had the issue figured out and would get the new power distributor block installed this morning and the van back to me in time for my 2:00 job. I never heard from them today so I'm guessing they haven't solved the issue yet. I've got a busy week this week so I'm glad to at least have one van back!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Old Dodge van is back and successfully completed a job this afternoon. Shop thought it was the ECM but after replacing the ECM and it still not starting they figured out it was just the ignition coil. It was getting some spark but not enough.
The other shop with the Chevy told me on Friday that they had the issue figured out and would get the new power distributor block installed this morning and the van back to me in time for my 2:00 job. I never heard from them today so I'm guessing they haven't solved the issue yet. I've got a busy week this week so I'm glad to at least have one van back!
So, did they charge you for the ECM?

Back
Top Bottom