Prochem Aqua Helix is BAD ASS

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We demonstrated the Aqua Helix yesterday and the thing is everything Prochem said it was. One use a customer bought one for on the spot was his rug plant. I hadn't thought about using it for that yet. I will be shipping out the ones already paid for on Friday as my complete order was shipped yesterday.

Here is a short video Lora took showing how much water was left in the pad :eekk::rockon:Mikeyboarders still get them shipped Free $864
http://youtu.be/jEkdau9sIe8

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL everyone that ordered them should have them all by next week so i'm sure this one will be going back to Prochem..but thanks for the offer.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I thought it was pretty cool, but keep in mind it does take some energy to use it, meaning pulling it back. That thing has some serious vacuum lock onto the carpet. its likely a product of being a smaller head. Also keep in mind that you need to go slow with it. probably faster than a water claw.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
What it will come down for us will be if it is in fact faster than a water claw.

And keep in mind using the water claw is no walk in the park.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
when I am wondering where my drink holder is on the water claw, yeah it is a walk in the park

water claw is a breeze to use.......plus the things are built like a tank.....I still wonder how long those screws are going to hold that [lastic..with all that tugging backwards on it.....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hey I want mine before Michael! I prepaid!!!

And even if I didn't I'd still want mine before Michael! ;)
Yours ships first :) as for pulling it back you don't do that.I tried to teach steve. You use your legs and WALK backwards using your leverage. Your arms should only be holding it. Now granted I started playing with it at 9 am before anyone showed up at 11. If you have used a drag wand you will get it quick. I'll take a video of how your supposed to use it when I get them in Friday. Jim you need to actually see what you think your talking about and you'll get it. The engineers even have a life span on the bottom plate worked out if the thing is used on a daily basis (about 3 years if I remember correctly). The wear items where designed to be replaced easily and cost effectively. :) as for speed it is easily 3 times faster if not 4 times faster them a water claw type products. I'll work on getting extract numbers when I set things up to make a how to video.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Look fwd to the reviews from the board members.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
water claw is a breeze to use.......plus the things are built like a tank.....I still wonder how long those screws are going to hold that [lastic..with all that tugging backwards on it.....

Jim, still using the first and second claw we bought back in 2003. They get used virtually every day, we do a ton of wee wee. The only thing that has failed has been the push button locking buttons in the lower pole, and the fabric case is in horrible shape. The plastic is still looking tip top (structurally).

On the other side of that coin, we have gone through 6 flash extractors on two other vans in 2 years (though I will say to date not a single argument with warranty replacing the parts that failed which have been the bottoms coming off, and the tops cracking).

Last edited:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale

Everytime I see one of those stupid tats I wonder the same thing...........:icon_razz:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I trust your feedback John, but you also sell the product. I would like to hear from people that you sold the product to on this board. I already have the flash/water claws, but they don't get much use these days ever since I bought the extreme extractor w/ vac pac. I don't want to compare the aqua to the EE, just how it would compare to the water claw, I do like the fact you don't have to stand on it rather than just "walk back" w/ it, the standing up on the claw part after you've done a large area just kills the back for us super tall people.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm hoping we can use it to get to awkward spots the Rover or Extreme Extractor can't go.

We would still used the motorized saving a little wear and tear on the body but even in congested rooms it might be the better choice. I'm not looking to replace our motorized extractors but to compliment them with AH.

Reactions: dealtimeman

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
After reading Mikey's review it was just my concern about the thing locking down and being difficult to pull it across the carpet. Would like to hear from others how they like/dislike as well.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
After reading Mikey's review it was just my concern about the thing locking down and being difficult to pull it across the carpet. Would like to hear from others how they like/dislike as well.
You don't PULL it. If Your pulling it your doing it WRONG. Just like a drag and you don't pull it you use your legs and walk backwards. Your arms are holding it. Turns out they won't get here until Tuesday and I'll ship the ones paid for out and make a video that shows proper technique. It is really easy once you find the sweet spot just like any other tool. As with anything from me if you use it and hate it after 2-3 uses send I back and only pay the shipping.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Looks like a great workout for the young and healthy.
I'm old and fat and ran the thing from 9-am until 11 when people got to the shop and probably another 30-50 minutes from 11-2. I have a bad back, neck and knees. Didn't bother me at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom