SFS starts Monday

Becker

Name
Becker
Really looking forward to the program.

Will be an adjustment for me.

Class starts at 8am, ends at 5.
I'm not use to those sorts of hrs, nor the commute.

Heard mostly good things about the class, will be interesting to see why some did not feel it was worth the time or money.,

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Enjoy the class. I thought it was worth the time although I did not have to pay for it. if you spend a certain amount with Jon Don they give you the class.
At least they did.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a great class, they give you so many tools to be successful, if you just implement them.

Don't listen to sMarty, he didn't do anything they told him to do!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Quality presenters that keep up with current marketing trends while remembering to teach core concepts. Hard to find too many gripes with the program. It takes a chunk of time, but you're then forced to take it seriously and then maybe you'll apply some of the concepts.

PS: Behave yourself. Yeadon raises an eyebrow and his "personal assistant" crushes your skull with a bicep flex.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hopefully you will get a lot of good info from all 3. Depending on where you want/need to improve in your business/skills you'll find out for yourself which of the 3 presentations bring the most value to you.

I am fortunate that the class has been "free" for the 6-7 times it has been gone through for myself and some of my Managers, but the investment in time, travel, lodging, meals etc, is not insubstantial, but in my opinion worth it many times over. I hope you are staying overnight so you can connect with the other classmates Don. If for some reason that is impossible for you at least try to hang out a couple hours for dinner etc., to bond and learn more.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Becker said:
Really looking forward to the program.

Will be an adjustment for me.

Class starts at 8am, ends at 5.
I'm not use to those sorts of hrs, nor the commute.

Heard mostly good things about the class, will be interesting to see why some did not feel it was worth the time or money.,
Looking forward to meeting you, Don. Uhhhh... sorry to break it to you but we don't usually get done in class till 5:30! We move really fast but remember we'll be covering around 1,200 pages over five days. The good news is we stop early on Friday at 3:00 PM sharp!

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Other than the occasional "Snarky Sutley" putdown I'm not aware of anyone (even Mikey who is a tough man to please) who has actually attended SFS that didn't think it was worth the time or money. But go ahead- hold our feet to the fire!

Name
I'm Rick James
I am also taking the same class as Don, we are actually going to be carpool buddies except for monday. I have never heard anything bad about SFS and looking forward to learning new concepts and ideas.. the free food is also something I am looking forward too.

Becker

Name
Becker
Yes, I need to expand SNOHO, build Spokane, and I might open a new location/market about 60 miles from here next year.

I really need to figure out what I want to do in the long term, figure out where I want to live.

Becker

Name
Becker
Caduceus said:
I am also taking the same class as Don, we are actually going to be carpool buddies except for monday. I have never heard anything bad about SFS and looking forward to learning new concepts and ideas.. the free food is also something I am looking forward too.

Yeah, it will be nice to have a carpool partner. Hope you don't mind riding in my beater with a heater, or nicknamed, My MPG car.
Sunday night I'll be staying in Tacoma, I have no idea what traffic is like from that south.. ANYONE?

I'm really looking forward to the class, I'm sure I'll come away with a great deal of knowledge.

Never asked if we can plus one the dinner.

Name
I'm Rick James
Becker said:
Caduceus said:

Yeah, it will be nice to have a carpool partner. Hope you don't mind riding in my beater with a heater, or nicknamed, My MPG car.
Sunday night I'll be staying in Tacoma, I have no idea what traffic is like from that south.. ANYONE?

I'm really looking forward to the class, I'm sure I'll come away with a great deal of knowledge.

If traffic is light it can take a half hour but up to an hour. Coming up from Tacoma may take longer than going down from Snoho.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ya think?

It is like 4 lanes all the way. Plus JD is south Seattle.

Man I hope there is a starbucks somewhere in the area..

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Becker said:
Caduceus said:

Don,
Yes you can plus 1 for dinner, just need to let Angela know.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Lee Stockwell said:
Becker said:
Man I hope there is a starbucks somewhere in the area..
like you think YEADON would be there if there wasn't?

Actually due to the store being in a somewhat industrial area we have to go at least a mile to find a Starbucks. But I do find like I have gone to the motherland when I am in Seattle. Same way I feel in Dublin for Guinness.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Great class, learned about people AND business in the class.

I have a couple team members in Seattle... Maybe I'll stop by. LIKE!

Cameron1

Yes. One of the most ( if not the most ) defining weeks of my Business career.

Now....................if I could just figure out how to get everyone else on board!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steve the next step to getting them to buy in is a Vast class. Jeff Cutshall does a great job with your team getting on board with the program. hey now

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Steve and Bill...
Does Chuck EVER venture on to the boards?

and would you please have Dave Howard give me a call asap.

NAME DROPPER... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..
What is the matter..? they want give you their personal #'s... -sniff

We have a PM feature on this board... :idea:
It would BEHOOVE you to use it.. LIKE!

You have been warned... eat shit!
Don't make me have Ken use his ButtOn... oh my...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I gotta honestly say there is nothing that is less likely to get me to call someone than for someone to tell me that someone told them to tell me to call them. Not gonna happen. Only slightly less bothersome is when someone asks me to be the teller to have someone call them~ I always laugh and ignore it or tell them to call them yourself, I am not a personal message service.

Ken

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
I gotta honestly say there is nothing that is less likely to get me to call someone than for someone to tell me that someone told them to tell me to call them. Not gonna happen. Only slightly less bothersome is when someone asks me to be the teller to have someone call them~ I always laugh and ignore it or tell them to call them yourself, I am not a personal message service.

Ken

WOW Kenny BoY... :!:

I think I got a little WOOD... :lol: :lol: eat shit!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
A legend at not being able to reach???? Other than when he has been out of town I have never heard that or had a problem. If he's out of town I just text or call his cell and he answers or calls right back or replies promptly to texts, but usually he is reachable at Chicago headquarters.

Maybe it's just you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey Ken,
Have your fiance call me. (I know she is unlikely to get the message)

You will be on the boards less after going to SFS. Do yourself a favor and stay where SFS is.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Cameron1 said:
Yes. One of the most ( if not the most ) defining weeks of my Business career.

Now....................if I could just figure out how to get everyone else on board!
Thanks, Steve. You folks are some of our very best members. It has been a privilege to be part of your success.

Steve

PS And I hate it when Chavez is right but the one day VAST class for employees can be great. (If memory serves me, Steve, you've sent some techs over to the one at Jon-Don. However, we find the best way to get the whole company on board is to have Cutshall do an on-site VAST for everyone in your operation. Schedule Jeff in when he is already in Atlanta and you'll save paying his trip expenses.)

Cutshall has a pretty good orientation video on VAST and some FAQ's right here:

http://sfs.jondon.com/about/vast

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
if I can work it out in the schedule....( and I am pretty sure I can..)...I am sending Tia to the class in August up in St Louis ..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom