Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

Chris A

Name
Chris
tag-a-long to Mr Buffet's question...that I'm still not clear on.

was this an $85k turn key package?
as in dealer delivered new van to SA and they installed unit, reels, hoses, shelves, et al.

Sign papers and drive away to the first job?

Not that it makes any difference, just curious.
donno what inflation has done currently, but 6-7 years ago, $85k got a kickazz loaded carpet wagon.

..L.T.A.

No kidding, my Fords with name brand water cooled slide ins were closer to 65k apiece, I know vans have gone up a ton

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well. Now I’m afraid to post pics of my Lima Bean Special. We’re knocking out 6 to 8 jobs a day. Thats why I haven’t been posting much, just been super busy. The poor van isn’t really stocked with gear yet. Its like running it on a skeleton crew.

I just bought a 10” CRB from Trip @lurk today. Got a water pond with reels coming, and next need to order another Orbot vibe or Trinity. Also need to install the APO I got. So much to do, so much money to spend.

Oh. And tomorrow I get my $850 California compliant Catalytic Converter installed so I can pass smog.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
next youll be downloadng banjio versions of GVF classics
My cousin spotted this today.
788A0394-AE05-4063-A6BE-C278E9F99EC8.jpeg

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
You won't find his unit there. Scott's is the only one they built of that model apparently. Can you say prototype?
His model is the stealth raptor or stealth fighter I believe. I am 90% sure he got the raptor. The gauge looks similar.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
"stealth talon"

as for it being a prototype.............how much of a prototype can it be? Looks like most of the same components/layout used in their other truckmounts

Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
"stealth talon"

as for it being a prototype.............how much of a prototype can it be? Looks like most of the same components/layout used in their other truckmounts
Not familiar with that model.

FredC

Village Idiot
Not familiar with that model.

I guess because it's "new"

at the same time it is still just a small kubota, 47 blower, pump and the SA exchangers

so really just a variation of what they have been offering with a cool jet name........sadly no BNGs

Last edited:

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Update since it was taken back to SA HQ?
John Sales came to pick it up on November 9. On the 19th Scott messaged Sammy to ask what was going on because he hasn’t heard anything and Sammy said he had someone from Kubota out to work on it multiple times, doing tests, sending data to Kubota Japan. Still no updates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom