Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
She knows.
Sammy knows.
Scott knows but expected me to.
Mike’s role in this situation is exactly what it is in every other carpet cleaning situation where there’s a question to be answered: advice and support. We talked offline, he talked to Scott offline, but he wasn’t involved beyond that. I know, Sammy knows, Scott knows, now YOU all know.

F

FB7777

Not really

this tale can be reduced to this

Guy buys a TM over 10 hours away knowing fully there are no service centers

has a MAJOR issue with the unit and refuses to take it back and insists they come to him

Third party diagnostic repair is unsatisfactory

Guy finally decides to drive back and get it fixed like it should have in the first place

this a real life , in real time #5 event playing out

It’s comical

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
has a MAJOR issue with the unit and refuses to take it back and insists they come to him
Taking it back for repair was not offered as an option until the first of November. The very first thing Scott was told to do when he contacted SA was take it to a third party repair shop, chosen by SA, which he did. Didn’t fix it. Then he was told they’d send someone out, which they did. Didn’t fix it. SA has been trying to make it right by taking the small steps before the bigger ones; there’s just more wrong with it than anyone was able to fix outside of the manufacturer taking it back to tear apart.

Mikey P

Administrator
Taking it back for repair was not offered as an option until the first of November. The very first thing Scott was told to do when he contacted SA was take it to a third party repair shop, chosen by SA, which he did. Didn’t fix it. Then he was told they’d send someone out, which they did. Didn’t fix it. SA has been trying to make it right by taking the small steps before the bigger ones; there’s just more wrong with it than anyone was able to fix outside of the manufacturer taking it back to tear apart.
Regardless of it being an option, after the 1st big blow out, it would have gone back, had it be mine.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Regardless of it being an option, after the 1st big blow out, it would have gone back, had it be mine.
Yea I always want to give them a chance to correct the situation as conveniently as possible. However when it became apparent that this was a major issue, I'd have dropped it off. Even if I had to pay Larry to take it there.

Hopefully they can diagnose and correct the problem. You've suffered more than necessary already.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

X2

SteamAction wouldn’t let you take it back to them until November?? This rant started on Oct 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Mornin Darcie! PXL_20211130_133607962.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: darcie smith

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
This might be a case where John sells out to the chinese and gets out of town.
I'm afraid that no one will buy his brand for many more years.

In my opinion

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
This might be a case where John sells out to the chinese and gets out of town.
I'm afraid that no one will buy his brand for many more years.

In my opinion
they are selling a ton of truck mounts. I don’t think one person‘s problem will affect others making a decision on purchasing their truck mounts. That’s equivalent to all the other brands that make a unit and also have issues with their machines. People will continue buying their systems.

Reactions: FB7777

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom