Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
If you can't get this heat issue resolved, you could always remove or bypass the heating system it came with and add a fuel-fired burner (LP or Diesel).

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

If you can't get this heat issue resolved, you could always remove or bypass the heating system it came with and add a fuel-fired burner (LP or Diesel).

Just a thought.
Not a bad idea , except that monster mount takes up the entire cargo van foot print

Scott needs to bring this unit back, have them run it for a few weeks and truly field test this new design unit like It should have In The first place

If that don’t resolve this I would lawyer up and Ace Sammy No more Sales in his A$$

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Scott needs to bring this unit back, have them run it for a few weeks and truly field test this new design unit like It should have In The first place

Yep.

When SA sent out a tech to Scott's, they ran it for just a few minutes.

Being financed as a package deal, there s no returning "one" component of the package.

But Scott's welcome at SA International is destroyed at this point.

He may need to let it burn down and deal with insurance. :eekk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Did it come with "Driveway Warranty "?

If SA International doesn't have the integrity to do the right thing and doesn't have the foresight to see that he will ultimately be held responsible, it's time to lawyer up.

It may take time and it may take a little change but I can't see anyway the customer won't win this.

If it rids the industry of another garage builder in doing so, so be it. It may avoid another unfortunate cleaner from having to experience this type of thing.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jesus Scott you went from a Pro1200se to that?! I really feel for you dude having machine problems is an absolute nightmare

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was there but did it run? 😉

Screenshot_20211030-193245_Chrome.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
MF pics are sorely lacking in sponsor vendor photo ops .
Unless I missed them, wasn't more than 3 jugs of juice from the "pepisizer"(?) guy

will there be videos coming to showcase shake 'n shine machines, brush glides and TMs like SA?

was SA there?

..L.T.A.

Im swamped in the most amazing MF ever

sorry.

But I have to say, that Sammy Sales I just spent 3 days with is not the dude who would pull this bs...

PXL_20211030_234607699.MP.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I've spent time with Nick face to face, he's a blithering idiot.

Sammy Sales is so far and away a complete opposite of what expected him to be like in person.

I'm just not seeing how this whole shitshow is continued for so long.

Scott needs to get that van down there and let Sammy take the time to fix it completely.

This bullshit is gone on long enough

Reactions: LCCFL

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've spent time with Nick face to face, he's a blithering idiot.

Sammy Sales is so far and away a complete opposite of what expected him to be like in person.

I'm just not seeing how this whole shitshow is continued for so long.

Scott needs to get that van down there and let Sammy take the time to fix it completely.

This bullshit is gone on long enough
Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want it repaired...Again. When does it stop? How long is the warranty?

At some point its only reasonable to say it's over. However after what has happened to this unit, is that reasonable statement?

If he were to take it down there what's the plan? Complete swap out of units? All components? Or Fix it again and cross your fingers.

Mike if this had happened to you, what would you be satisfied with? You know machines, you saw the pictures of melted wiring and knobs. Do think its longevity has been shortened to any degree?

F

FB7777

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want it repaired...Again. When does it stop? How long is the warranty?

At some point its only reasonable to say it's over. However after what has happened to this unit, is that reasonable statement?

If he were to take it down there what's the plan? Complete swap out of units? All components? Or Fix it again and cross your fingers.

Mike if this had happened to you, what would you be satisfied with? You know machines, you saw the pictures of melted wiring and knobs. Do think its longevity has been shortened to any degree?
X2

but for goodness sakes, can you idiots learn to buy local from this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom