the Butler video you've been waiting for..

F

FB7777

So how does this butler thing work? Do you bring your van in and they get you setup with all of their stuff or what?
Twice a purchased brand new trucks from their inventory and had them install a new Butler System .

Once a drove a 3 year old low mile van to them and they installed a system and I picked it up and drive home 2 days later

Another great feature is their classified truckmount page, I listed a 4 year old Butler System on their site and had it sold in 2 weeks

Chris A

Name
Chris
That company has truly perfected their product, I love how they address every last detail.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just went over to TCS today with some TM repair issues. They had me in and out in under 2 hours and treated me like the rock star that I am.

Dang, I wish they could be a Butler distributor.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Impressive plant layout, and they manufacture all their components. Would be something to look at as a "last" vehicle in my career. I noticed only GM vehicles? No Fords?

F

FB7777

You already have all the local support you need for a Butler System

A mechanic and a distributor can handle any issue

hogjowl

Idiot™
When the pump needs rebuilding or the belts need changing or the blower needs servicing or the chemical metering system breaks ... things like that. Who's going to tell me which screw driver to use?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I just went over to TCS today with some TM repair issues. They had me in and out in under 2 hours and treated me like the rock star that I am.

Dang, I wish they could be a Butler distributor.

Marty you have been to TCS at least 3x in the last year, but they're great....
If they are great units you would never see them :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For the record I was going to say put it on the screw head.
smiley-char048.gif

:winky:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
When the pump needs rebuilding or the belts need changing or the blower needs servicing or the chemical metering system breaks ... things like that. Who's going to tell me which screw driver to use?

who ever it is....my god do I feel sorry for them.....

Reactions: hogjowl

hogjowl

Idiot™
I see TCS on a fairly regular basis for two reasons.

1) I do almost NO repairs myself. Yesterday, I drove over there because both blower belts blew and my chemical dyer meter was broken. Both easy fixes, even for me. However, I hate working on them and drive over there and let them do things like that. I needed my blower and pump oil changed too, so adding it all up, I just drove over instead of spending the day doing it myself. Which brings me to my second point.
2) I buy as much of my chemical needs from them as I can, because they love me so much and show it. I was in need of a chemical order to get ready for my military rental cleaning season, so I picked up everything I needed while there.

Stockwell and the rest of you Jim Martins would have done it all yourself and not worried about the drive over.

These units really ARE bullet proof, and when they get their heat exchange on line they'll be even better.

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom