Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1700224078370.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
You’re assuming

Assuming what? you think I haven't ran a stinky vacuum before?

Some people say they use the customers vacuum instead of their own we're doing your own jobs.

A few times I tried that I was so blown away by The Waffle House stench coming out of the machine that I developed my technique of raking up hair if need be with my wood block carpet rake, pre-spraying and then using the crb with a catch trays and calling it good.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Sir Richard Francis Burton, the fabled explorer of the 19th century, studied eastern cultures extensively.

Among his discoveries was that there were places in India where there were conflicting cultures of "washers" and "wipers" (think the necessary end behavior after a bowel movement).

Each group saw the others as vile and filthy people.

So it seems this industry has become in how carpets are cleaned, and urine is treated.

Two centuries on, the battle continues.

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny Jim,

I've learned more this month about Marty and Larry that I ever cared to know....

Note to self;
fist bump both at all future gatherings

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
They definitely changed the SDS and added “trade secrets).

A few years back I was bashing it on Cleaners Connect and some others were too.

Luky

Name
Mario
My understanding is from guys like Scott Warrington, and the different products developed,

Is unless the product comes in contact with source of the odor, your not gonna win.

I don't charge alot for pet treatment because I'm going to be adding it to a lot of jobs.

I'm certainly not charging per spot.

If I used unduzit a ready to use product, I would have to charge a lot more.

Like Marty bio spray or grease eater even code red, with a splash of cide

You can eliminate stains and odors effectively and keep your chemical costs down.
It's my understanding that many customers overestimate our power to treat( eliminate would be a very strong term) urine despite their many attempts to take care of the urine stains and odor on their own. Sometimes, the customer will pay double if their standards are met. In households with pets with medical conditions, they have no choice but to have a carpet cleaning service quarterly. Sure, they have the financial means to do it.
Right now, I have an inventory of the following products that can be used to help with urine containment, and I know I'm not any closer to solving the urine problem. So yes, a great " urine debate" goes on.

Luky

Name
Mario
It's my understanding that many customers overestimate our power to treat( eliminate would be a very strong term) urine despite their many attempts to take care of the urine stains and odor on their own. Sometimes, the customer will pay double if their standards are met. In households with pets with medical conditions, they have no choice but to have a carpet cleaning service quarterly. Sure, they have the financial means to do it.
Right now, I have an inventory of the following products that can be used to help with urine containment, and I know I'm not any closer to solving the urine problem. So yes, a great " urine debate" goes on.
🤣I couldn't fit all my products in one picture. The file was too big to post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom