The Lima Bean Special

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Picked up my waterpond today from the freight company. Now the fun begins. And yes. The truck in the pic is my other Ford truck I use for dump runs and as a spare.

356C5B82-7180-44F0-AC47-299A9F9CEF47.jpeg

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hope that's a one-ton truck. Water's heavy, and until a certain year (I don't remember when) the Dodge suspension was a little light.

Otherwise, helper springs or air bags might be needed.

Reactions: Mikey P and FB7777

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Picked up my waterpond today from the freight company. Now the fun begins. And yes. The truck in the pic is my other Ford truck I use for dump runs and as a spare.

View attachment 111889
I always loved install projects. Fly me out and I'll help!

I'm sure together we can accomplish (fook some stuff beyond repair) a lot! 🤭

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm a bit nervous. I left the Waterpond in the back of the truck. I may drive back to the shop and back the truck up against the building so nobody steals it. I know it's a long shot, but I don't trust the night-turds.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So the lima bean special has been working hard. Every morning I give it a bump of Bar Keepers Friend to keep it from squeeking. I was sure it was the PTO pulley, but then I thought it was the idler arm pulley. Its really hard to tell because everything echoes under the hood. On second I think the squeek is coming from one spot, then it jumps to somewhere else.
So today i went to Harbor Freight and Aircraft Supply and got myself a mechanics stethoscope. Turns out the squeek is coming from my power steering bearing. I’ll be dipped!

272A153E-3CA7-4B79-8425-D7CADE55EF7D.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So the lima bean special has been working hard. Every morning I give it a bump of Bar Keepers Friend to keep it from squeeking. I was sure it was the PTO pulley, but then I thought it was the idler arm pulley. Its really hard to tell because everything echoes under the hood. On second I think the squeek is coming from one spot, then it jumps to somewhere else.
So today i went to Harbor Freight and Aircraft Supply and got myself a mechanics stethoscope. Turns out the squeek is coming from my power steering bearing. I’ll be dipped!

View attachment 111901
Does your mechanic clean carpet on the side? No, no he doesn't.

Do you suppose its because he wouldn't know what he was doing? 🤔

I'm just going to throw this out there, do you suppose maybe...just maybe you should clean carpets and let him do your mechanic work? 🤯

No, no I didn't think that made any sense either.

Please carry on! Meaculp! 😉

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Does your mechanic clean carpet on the side? No, no he doesn't.

Do you suppose its because he wouldn't know what he was doing? 🤔

I'm just going to throw this out there, do you suppose maybe...just maybe you should clean carpets and let him do your mechanic work? 🤯

No, no I didn't think that made any sense either.

Please carry on! Meaculp! 😉
I know what I’m doing.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom