Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

the BeeBob mobile is black grill

..L.T.A.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Maybe I should modify my 870 with parts from the new one. Mainly the water heating system.

Name
Jeff T
A person can buy a really nice car/truck/SUV for the same amount of money. There’s WAY more engineering going into building a WHOLE VEHICLE than there is in a overgrown vacuum with a water pump.... please don’t give me the ‘it makes you money’ bullshit line..... everything in this industry is a ripoff..

Chris A

Name
Chris
Lol you guys act like anybody is actually gonna pay $37k for this thing, maybe the guys that have to be the first to have one will, but distributors will be discounting them just like every other tm after a few months...

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Ok Prochem woman..... sift through this HOW THE FOOK CAN YOU GUYS JUSTIFY CHARGING 49,340.81 (Canadian dollars), PLUS TAX, PLUS INSTALL?

Are you yelling at me? I feel like you are yelling at me? No? Where in Canada do you live? Asking for a friend...

Kidding. I am probably not the best person to comment on the Canadian economy and USD to CAD exchange rates.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Put one up for a free raffle.....

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
And remember, "limited warranty".

Its a 5 year parts and labor warranty excluding normal maintenance items.

Historically, on the Legend Brands statement belts came with a 500 hour warranty, however we have increased that to 1500.

Here is the exact statement if it helps clear it up.

Five (5) years from the date of installation on parts and labor (Excluding consumables / normal maintenance items). Factory installed original belts are covered for 1500 hours or five (5) years, whichever comes first. Water box, recovery tank and frame are covered for five (5) years. All other components including seals, o-rings and electrical components are covered for the entire five (5) year warranty period.

F

FB7777

Truck excluded , I just paid $30k for a new Butler unit

If you’re going to dual wand consistently, do WDR or have long hose runs then this unit looks like the answer for a little more money

Especially if you’re looking for a beast that can fit in a standard garage

Chris A

Name
Chris
85k for a dual wand set up.

Right, your gonna be able to get this unit installed with basic accessories for 40k, put it in a hi top van or cube truck for 40k, that's not crazy money. A new cds or pro 1200 is 60k with the van...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think the problem with any TM is getting the warranty honored when there is no available service centre nearby. Unlike a vehicle where you can drop it off any dealership, a TM has to go to an authorized service centre where it is determined if it is a warranty issue or a owner issue. It's a problem when you live some distance from that service centre. I wonder how many times owners forgo the warranty and just do the repair themselves because it's cheaper and faster than having your truck laid up.

Reactions: Andy

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think the problem with any TM is getting the warranty honored when there is no available service centre nearby. Unlike a vehicle where you can drop it off any dealership, a TM has to go to an authorized service centre where it is determined if it is a warranty issue or a owner issue. It's a problem when you live some distance from that service centre. I wonder how many times owners forgo the warranty and just do the repair themselves because it's cheaper and faster than having your truck laid up.

Doug Payne cough cough

Back
Top Bottom