The World's First Carbon Fiber Carpet Cleaning Tool

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Mytee John is going to assist me in my Brides Maid duties.

Yeah, right! Mikey, you've been watching too many movies. Don't even ask me to degrade marriage this way. And how can you be a maid, wouldn't you be a matron?

Greenie

Mikey P said:
John

Dont bother building a by pass model.

only a few joke pos Truckmounts need this feature.

Waste of time.

Exactly....when a guy calls me up and ask to have a Bypass installed on a Greenhorn, I say um....let's fix your TM so you don't NEED a bypass, and aren't in effect making a BOMB everytime you set the wand down for more than 90 sec.

2.5 gal waterbox, some hose, a few fittings....problem solved.

hurricane

I believe that it is the end of june. Hows the new carbon wand production going? I am anxious!

Name
John LaBarbera
We have most of the parts for assembly, we are waiting for others. On a first production run it hard to say exactly when it will be finished since they are new parts for some of our vendors and thus take a little longer than normal. At this point, I have to say sometime in mid July. Sorry.

hurricane

Simple answer to the swivel and non swivel bentley question. Have a swivel lock on the wand, best of both worlds. You can also keep more customers by making the new adjustments or parts available so we can choose to buy and add ourselves, truly custom wands!

Name
John LaBarbera
hurricane said:
Simple answer to the swivel and non swivel bentley question. Have a swivel lock on the wand, best of both worlds. You can also keep more customers by making the new adjustments or parts available so we can choose to buy and add ourselves, truly custom wands!

Great Idea.

hurricane

just watched your carbon wand video. Instead of two wands again, fabricate telescopic wand with round locking clamp and coil type pressure hose for the adjusting lengths . One wand would have be produced, one size fits all. You could shorten it for cleaning under furniture or on stairs. By being shorter in those cases, the angle would be much better and spray tips wont get smothered in the carpet fibers.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Question for John LaBarbera,

I see in the video that a Little Giant propane heater was being used. Can you tell me if it was a 2HT, 3HT or 4HT, and were you feeding the heater with hot or cold water?
Regarding the booster, will it negatively effect performance if used too close to the main unit? Do you only recommend using the booster on hose runs longer than a certain distance?
I'm really diggin' this setup.

Thanks

Name
John LaBarbera
goomes said:
Question for John LaBarbera,

I see in the video that a Little Giant propane heater was being used. Can you tell me if it was a 2HT, 3HT or 4HT, and were you feeding the heater with hot or cold water?
Regarding the booster, will it negatively effect performance if used too close to the main unit? Do you only recommend using the booster on hose runs longer than a certain distance?
I'm really diggin' this setup.

Thanks

3 HT. Cold tap water, in Cali probably 55 degrees. In the video I think we we're running 100' than the booster than 50' to the Bentley. The booster just adds air flow (CFM) so I would use it on hose runs over 75'-100'. I have limited testing. Terry Brevik or Bob Savage are more knowledgeable on boosters than me.

Name
John LaBarbera
Shawn York said:
Holy moly thats a sexy wand! It's obviuos it was designed by someone who knows how to clean carpets.

The overspray is a bit of a challenge but I Also like seeing my spray pattern while I'm cleaning in case a jet starts fouling.

I like that wand.

Wow. That's a nice compliment, thanks.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom