The World's First Carbon Fiber Carpet Cleaning Tool

Name
Bill Soukoreff
nrpepper said:
Some more information on the new Bentleys...

bentley.jpg

Very nice add. Mytee is on a roll with a great new product every couple of months.

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks, Bill.

Mytee will be adding new products every month now til the Connections Show in Las Vegas. Next will be a 20" and a 17" 1 1/2hp 175 rpm floor machine with a new robust Advance Matador type handle adjustment, so you don't have to bend over to lock the handle position. The price will be right on these also.

hurricane

One more issue is the second wand handle. I had to place rubber washers between the 2"pipe and handle to tighten it up on the wand. it kept sliding around.

Name
John LaBarbera
I have asked this question on other threads also. But would you guys prefer the Bentley with the swivel or without and it would be 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. lighter?

If it did not have the swivel, then what makes it any better than any other wand?

I mean, without the swivel, then I might as well stay with my Titanium wand.

PS Don't pay too much attention to Mikey. He's been in the spotlight so long that his opinion is skewed by his fan club.

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks guys I appreciate your input. One size doesn't fit all. Mytee is going to have 2 lengths. Regular and Mikey Tall. Also we are looking at a swivel and a non swivel unit. We're working on the overspray, I think we got it figured out. We'll see.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Not having used the swivel, it is hard to know if one would like it or not. But I was thinking about it today as I was cleaning. There are times it would seem like a nice feature. Might be nice for cleaning steps, especially circular stairs, on the occasions you don't use a stair tool. Getting under things, around things, in tight spots, less likely to hit something with your wand handle and/or knock something over because you didn't have a swivel head, not have to change from using the wand to a smaller tool, etc.

Maybe some kind of locking mechanism is possible if one wanted to change back to a non swivel at times.

Now give me Greenhorn jetting with the Bentley and you would seem to have an awesome 14 inch 5 jet wand.

Chads

Supportive Member
Seems like a good move for your company John persuade Greenie into becoming part of your team and revolutionize the market for wands and portables and all other things. Could really help move your company up in the brackets not that yall are doing bad without him. :mrgreen:

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I like the idea of the swivel. I understand that the inside tube of the swivel part is true 2" (not like the PMF stair tool that is much smaller than the rest of the tube size), is that right John?

I agree with Loren, the 5 jet combo/angle of the greenhorn is close to perfect.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I have a bentley and I like the swivel, it comes in handy when you have to get under something low.
It is heavy however, and is a little short for me.

Name
John LaBarbera
Weebco said:
Can the new bentley be made with a bypass?

I'm sorry, I don't know what a bypass is but my guess is that Mytee can build a Bentley with a bypass if you tell us what you would like.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
john you are going to keep doing very well in your biz with your attitude and attention to details. your responses and manning up to all comments about your products make me want to buy something from mytee! keep up the good work you are setting yourself apart by far!

Name
John LaBarbera
dealtimeman said:
john you are going to keep doing very well in your biz with your attitude and attention to details. your responses and manning up to all comments about your products make me want to buy something from mytee! keep up the good work you are setting yourself apart by far!

Thanks Dealtimeman,

I think I'm blushing

Name
John LaBarbera
Weebco said:
A bypass allows you to keep the water moving without depressing the valve.

Is that something that should come standard or is that something a dist could install for the guy who wants it? What does something like that cost?

Chads

Supportive Member
John I'm not sure it has been expained clearly what a bypass valve is if a truck mount dosent have a great by pass you put the wand down and work a gum spot the thing starts to overheat the water and get dangerously hot water coming through the lines so some wand have a built in loop that you can open with a little ball valve to cycle water through into the wand and back through you vacumn tube to your tank, so you can lay the wand down and not worry about your precious truck mount overheating and blowing a heatexchanger or a hose from heat and pressure.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I had a bypass installed on my Bentley Wand, it cost me $100.00 dollars.
One benefit of a bypass is too bring the hot water to the wand quickly. When you have long runs this comes in handy. If I forget to open up the bypass when I lay down the wand then I can have big problems with overheating at the truck mount.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
dealtimeman said:

Agreed!! My view of Mytee has completely changed in the past few months. Not that it was ever bad, I just didnt know much about you guys. But now, if I ever need a product, the first thing I am going to do is check if Mytee offers it.

Name
John LaBarbera
SRI Cleaning said:
dealtimeman said:

Agreed!! My view of Mytee has completely changed in the past few months. Not that it was ever bad, I just didnt know much about you guys. But now, if I ever need a product, the first thing I am going to do is check if Mytee offers it.

Thanks, Anthony

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Cool, thanks, also I see you are offering 2 sizes, so how tall is the guy in beginning of the video? Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom