Gimme gimme gimme
Give me some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Video loaded fine but I had a terrible time seeing anything. It seemed like there was vasaline smeared all over the camera lense. Everything was blurry..

Name
Kevin McCreary
Mikey P said:
Gimme gimme gimme
I need some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

Sitting here like a loaded gun
Waiting to go off
I've got nothing to do
But shoot my mouth off

Gimme gimme gimme
Give me some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

I gotta go out
Get something for my head
If I keep on doing this
I'm gonna end up dead

Gimme gimme gimme,
Give me some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

You know the world's got problems
I've got problems of my own
Not the kind that can't be solved
With an atom bomb

Gimme gimme gimme
Give me some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

Gimme gimme gimme
I need some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

Sitting here like a loaded gun
Waiting to go off
I've got nothing to do
But shoot my mouth off

Gimme gimme gimme
Give me some more
Gimme gimme gimme
Don't ask what for

HENRY_ROLLINS._col.tif.big.jpg.big.jpg

Question: Whats Henry Rollins gonna do with a carbon fiber wand? Answer: Smash it!!!!!!!

Bob Foster

Nice looking set up. It looks like that machine had lots of suck.

John, why not bring the jets closer to the carpet?

Name
Nate W.
Let me be the first to pull a Marty. What's with the over spray??? Too much over spray!!!

Lol, Looks good John. You and I got the same wand technique. I got scolded from Mikey about that. :D

Name
John LaBarbera
Sorry about the picture and sound quality. We'll redo the video. Does anyone know why the video is so messy? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Did you use a firewire to stream the video? If you used a usb cable you will get the distorted squares look.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Please don't let Nathan making fun of my obsession with overspray diminish the importance of it to you. It IS a problem with almost every wand on the market and one that many mfg's don't adequately appreciate. If you are going to build the perfect wand, then please correct that problem before it hits the market and you guys get used to selling it that way.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Marty,

I agree whole heartily. I've made that mistake before and don't ever want to do that again. Thanks for the advice.

John

Name
John LaBarbera
Spraying System jets now come from China, like some of the parts on your car. The carbon fiber company is a local guy. We assemble everything here in Poway.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Did I hear somewhere it was 8 lbs?

I know I heard some wand being referred to as 8 lbs, but it might have been a nurse last week when I was having my kidney stone taken out.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
A cleaned up, higher resolution video has been added to the original post. Scroll back up to #1 to view.

Thanks.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
nice wand john and pretty good video presentation, you should make more for you other products. i agree with some of the guys above, only problem is the overspray issue. have you tested moving the jets closer to the carpet and using a wider angle on them? if the wand breaks or carcks are we up the creek with out a paddle?

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your comments. We're going to keep making videos and put them on our website. We're looking at different spray patterns for the jets. The carbon fiber tube is stronger than stainless steel. No one has ever been up the creek without a paddle in a Mytee.

Todd Anthony

Do all of the M5's come with 2 inch plumbing or is it just the GGM5 .Is it safe to say that one could buy the Mytee M5 and 3 stage booster for cheaper then the cost of a new Recoil ? IMO the recoils days are numbered with these new Mytee machines , I dont see who in the right mind would buy a recoil over a M5 ...

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Todd,

Thankfully, most people are in their right mind. (no offense Ricky) All the M5's have 2" plumbing. On a package price I think most distributors could put a great deal together. I would check with Greenie he has a store I think in Northern Cali.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Very promising. To make it perfect, it could use even more of an angle on the jets and jet extensions like on the Greenhorn.

You need to contract Greenie to fine tune it. :D

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Bill,

Greenie knows his stuff that's for sure. I may send my extra long Bentley for Mikey to break ( I mean test ). Maybe Greenie will take a look at it and get me the Greenie critique and SOA. Then I know it will be the best. (except for the Greenhorn of course)

TimP

Why not try to improve on the greenhorn. I think if you make the head a little bit bigger (not wider) for better airflow you possibly could match or beat it. One thing I don't like about my greenhorn is that it's not easy to keep clean. It seems what you've made would be easier to keep clean not to mention the swivel head is a bonus. The check valve extensions are a must. You wouldn't have as much steam if you got the jets closer to the carpet. I'd mirror the 5 02 jets greenie has I think they are a 110 deg spray pattern. Also I like the overspray shield on the greenhorn better than the bentley design.

BTW when I was at the jon-don in atlanta. The wand that's all the rage is the evolution, and also the cleaners there wanted the titanium. Those are probably the hotest wands out there right now. The bentley could do well if you can get it out there.

I found that most cleaners don't know what's out there, just what they can get from their dealer.

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks Tim for the suggestions. Mytee is always open to ideas to improve our products. That's what I like about Mikey's Board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom