Time for another Jon Don picture contest

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mikey P said:
So who won?

The judges are deep in deliberation (in other words many Guinness have died) in a valiant effort to determine which pictures truly stand out.

If you listen closely you can hear the drum roll in the distance.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Camera phone, sorry. Powermax prespray and greenhorn wand

e8wo52.jpg

2yy8eow.jpg

2cr4mqs.jpg

28gvzeq.jpg

2jcsx2.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If the decision is too hard I will be more than happy to be the winner and no hard feelings

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
We have a winner

Joey Johnston said:
I didn't take these with any contest in mind but what the heck. And hey the good thing is it was actually cleaned with a jondon product. Matrix Grand Slam.

The small spots in front of the couch are burns.

img122.jpg

img123.jpg

img121.jpg

img125.jpg

img120.jpg

img124.jpg

First off thanks for everyone that entered. I looked at all of the pictures many times. Gosh there are a lot of nasty carpets out there. I am going to give Greg a special prize for his sense of humor and for his Gary-like persistence. There is a lesson for life in that. But for the biggest change in the carpet ( and I wish I had a smell-o-meter for this one) it goes to Joey Johnston.

Joey wins a My Easy Marketing postcard that will be customized to his liking. Joey please email me billy@jondon.com and I will give you instructions on how to proceed..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
He deserves it I will Start using my camera on jobs.I just wanted the great prize

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Congratulations, Joey.

Greg, you bring up a great point re: "bringing your camera on every job". One of the simplest and yet most overlooked sales helps out there is to carry a photo album in with you when you pre-price work.

The #1 reason people have problems choosing any service is they have a hard time visualizing what it will do for them and maybe even more importantly, WHO will be doing it. So help them SEE the results to expect AND also WHOM to expect in their homes by including in your photo album before and after pictures of jobs you have done, photos of your employees (the clean cut ones anyway) along with their families, photos of your equipment and trucks, photos of commercial accounts you do, testinonial, returned comment cards, your certifications, etc. (I always had a few shots of me with my kids too.)

Then while you are measuring the carpet just hand the album to your prospect and invite them to leaf through it. This is such a no-brainer yet when I poll incoming SFS members less than 5% have ever used a photo album to pre-orient their customers on what to expect AND to differentiate themselves from the competition. E-mail me at stoburen@StrategiesForSuccess.com for other "pre-inspection ideas".

Steve Toburen
Director of Training (Sorry to disappoint Mikey but semi-retired and still hanging on)
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS So, Big Billy, what is our next contest going to be on?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom