Time for another Jon Don picture contest

Raedan

Does this count?

This whole house was this bad. Food,drink and pet urine.
I used Grease Eraser boosted with Fab Pro's Activator for a pre spray. Pro powder through the machine.

walkbefore.jpg

walkafter.jpg

Joe

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Ron,
Those pics are awesome. I think you could have received bonus points if you had photo shopped in a babe ala Odin.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
The winner, who may or may not be named Greg will be announced on Dec 19th.

The announcement of the real introduction of My Easy Marketing will be announced at a date later than Dec 19th.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
winbefore.jpg

winafter.jpg

No, I don't expect to win, even if this is the best picture. I just figured I would enter for the fun of it.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Gary, those pics look like they from two different areas. Look at the space from the window frame to the corner of the room.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brian Luddy said:
Gary, those pics look like they from two different areas. Look at the space from the window frame to the corner of the room.

Are you calling me fat?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve Toburen said:
You've already "won" my 8" x 10" glossy, Gary. What more could you possibly want?

Island Boy

PS Nice pctures, Gary. Is that magic marker outlining the stain? BTW, are we still on for the January SFS? I am looking forward to it ... I think.

You bet we're on. That is from a fire job. An oil fired furnace went up and filled the entire house with greasy smoke. That is where the curtains were. The soot slid down the curtains and deposited by the window.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Same area. It's after my first attempt though, so if you look closely you can still see the faint outline of the dark spot as it weaves away from and towards the baseboard. These next two shots are after my second and third attempt. Granted, they could be from anywhere in the room, so you kinda gotta take my word on it, but they show that I got the the spot out the rest of the way... Or that I'm a big fat liar.

Take your pic. I'm pretty sure I'm excluded from winning this contest anyway.

winafter2.jpg

winafter3.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
This is from todays job. This is an elderly couples house. It's hard to tell from the picks but what looks like a traffic lane in the first pic is a trail of something that was dripping. Evidently one of them would carry a drink or something around to the nightstand on the other side of the bed every night and drip all the way there.

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Greenie

for all of the Hybrid corn row guys.....grandi brush man...c'mon we're taking pics here.

and Creg Crowley has the best pic by far....I don't know why it hasn't made it to the Banner yet...be an excellent re-direct to this thread too....sicne i missed it the first few days.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
I just put the finishing touches on this project today, thanks to the guys from the hard surface room for all the help.

Before

IMG_4633.jpg

After

6d320bc5.jpg

Before

IMG_4640.jpg

After

dbf8945a.jpg

Name
George Valliant
Here is a before and after pic. The the custy's dog made this stain when he puked up some yellow medicine. I threw everything i had at it including a heat transfer with zero affect.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Raedan said:
Here's some more
Red wine
What got it out was Matrix all fiber rinse 4 oz. to a qt. Saturate and flush. This was an apartment. Done with my porty.
Joe

Joe was that a nicer, high end apartment? The carpet looks to be a better quality than the normal 220z crap we see.

Carpet Cleaning Fool,
That is a nice stain but I think to win you may have to remove it.

Bill

Raedan

Hey Bill,
It is a senior residence. Small apartments 55 and older. The carpet is a decent quality nylon.
There were wine spots in a few places along with some furniture stains????? My encap spotter took most of the red wine out except those in the picture. It turned them black. :shock: So went to an acid spotter all fiber rinse as stated above. turned it back to red and a couple of shots with flushing removed them. 8) The furniture stains????? used red relief with heat. removed them easily. Should have taken pictures of them. Oh well..

Joe

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Raedan said:
Hey Bill,
It is a senior residence. Small apartments 55 and older. The carpet is a decent quality nylon.
There were wine spots in a few places along with some furniture stains????? My encap spotter took most of the red wine out except those in the picture. It turned them black. :shock: So went to an acid spotter all fiber rinse as stated above. turned it back to red and a couple of shots with flushing removed them. 8) The furniture stains????? used red relief with heat. removed them easily. Should have taken pictures of them. Oh well..

Joe

Nice job Joe,
I was just wondering why the carpet looked so nice for an apartment. Looks like those senior citizens are having a good time there. I'm glad, that means there is hope for me.

Bill

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That leaves it pretty wide open. Creativity is always welcomeand encouraged, after all this is Mikeys Board. Boring doesn't play well here.

It is time to start begging the judges. Now you have seen the quality of my hmm hmmmm postcards and my post so far has only dealt with spotting and it was pretty creative. I just wanted to put that out there otherwise I am going to have gary whine and beg for me

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Matt Murdock said:
That leaves it pretty wide open. Creativity is always welcomeand encouraged, after all this is Mikeys Board. Boring doesn't play well here.

It is time to start begging the judges. Now you have seen the quality of my hmm hmmmm postcards and my post so far has only dealt with spotting and it was pretty creative. I just wanted to put that out there otherwise I am going to have gary whine and beg for me

It works. It also worked in highschool with girls that just wanted to be friends. :wink:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Spot Dyeing

JavexB4.jpg

JavexAft.jpg

A tad too much hot air cooked this grass - not a Jon Don TM.

BurntLawnSm_IMG.jpg

ReDyedLawn_IMG.jpg

Loveseat cleaned with some hack upholstery cleaner and restored with Jon Don product.

IndicatorGrnSofaB4b.jpg

IndicatorGrnSofaAft1.jpg

A dogs bed partially restored

AnilineOtto1_IMG.jpg

Starbucks and candle light.

YCandleB4bst.jpg

YCandleAft1.jpg

Toburen split the wine.

Wine1.jpg

Wine2.jpg

Wine3.jpg

Wine4.jpg

10 yr old White cotton cleaned with Bill's coffee maker - vapor steam.

Laidoutwithsteamer34.jpg

Leather miner's Helmet circa 1920's

cHelmetHalfFinished.jpg

Aft1.jpg

More Leather

Before_IMG.jpg

After_IMG.jpg

Blood stain.

DonwoodB4a.jpg

DonwoodAft2.jpg

2,000 stains in football stadium

HiDist3-1.jpg

Removal in progress

HiDist1-1.jpg

Commercial carpet - 5 yrs old - filled with soap and soil

1122434_IMG.jpg

1129218_IMG.jpg

1129221Sink_img.jpg

1130241_IMG.jpg

This series of pictures from our test cleaning landed me this 600,000 sq ft account.

So, don't leave without your camera !

Sunset at the north pole under the moon.

SunsetNorthPole.jpg

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
harryhides said:
Umm, the highlight of IB's life:

4MartyKarmamLg.jpg

And Bill's

costa002.jpg

There that should clinch it ??

Well I am not sure the spots were winners but that last picture should win every contest. By the way who is that short guy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom