Velocity Do not Buy! Beware Please read

falcans

Name
Richard
Hello my name is Richard i Bought a unit from Albert From velocity technology in July 2012 Paid in full, his name is ALBERT CLARK, he has screwed others also and keep's promising us for months for a unit? His customer service is fine but the credibility of velocity as a company i feel ashamed to tell you sucks...

I bought the velocity truck mount volt i have spoke to law enforcement about albert clark velocity dealings he owe's 3 people machines and velocity has ran out of money to do refunds..

I also spoke to State department Attorney's office about the dealing with velocity if albert clark doesn't work out his business and refund me or have my unit by Next Thursday Jan 3/2013 in buffalo new york. I will also be suing velocity for loss work and lost wages almost 5-6 months in the making of this unit is messed up.

Albert clark is a nice guy but business dealings with this company is outrageous

There is others that paid in full 10,000 each or more and has been waiting for 8+ months

He lives in south carolina
His website is
http://www.velocitytechstore.com/

Keywords
Velocity
Technolgies
Albert Clark
Truck Mount

falcans

Name
Richard
He has promised me to have a finish unit this sunday but keeps upping the deadline, we also spoke on the phone the other day about a full refund and he says he has no money and has to go ask his welding shops about a full refund shady business.

I have posted this on numerious other forums so carpet cleaners will not screwed like me and other forums members.

He has no more capital no money he has ran out of money quote on quote that's what he told me.

I have purchase the following
Hose reel $350.00 300 ft
Machine 1800
Total $2100

Reason for the cheap price for the machine he used parts that he had from suppliers for free and figured to use on my machine to save me money....Sketchy yes but he was helping a carpet cleaner out...

Last edited:

falcans

Name
Richard
Of course its too late but why would you pay up front for a POS like that?

Currently my credit card company has a charge back but others has paid in full

Im fairly new at carpet cleaning and always thought 100% needed to be put down he always pressured me so "he can pay his workers that is doing the work"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm sorry to hear he took your money and I'm not giving you a hard time. Its just something I would never do, but then I guess I don't trust people as much as you do. Sorry hope you get your money back.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I'm sorry to hear he took your money and I'm not giving you a hard time. Its just something I would never do, but then I guess I don't trust people as much as you do. Sorry hope you get your money back.
x2 . how long a company has been established is definatley a priority when dealing with a new vendor. Especialy if its a machine that will be your money maker. Its almost better to spend a bit more and use equipment with a proven track record where you can get parts and customer service when needed.

Chris A

Name
Chris
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cqkI691dxNg#[/video]

Thanks guys your really helping the guy out!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Any suggestions? The guy took his money, I don't see there much that can be done.

I'm just a bit in shock that someone would give up hard earned cash to a no name manufacturer for a unproven machine.

Yes its all hindsight but had been asked prior to the purchase I'd have suggested the same as Jon. Deal with a proven builder on a proven machine, local why possible.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks guys your really helping the guy out!

I feel bad for the dude, and I'm glad he went to all the boards exposing the schmuck ...

but he's lucky Rich got to him first
cause I was going to suggest he might not have enough common sense to be in biz

he sends money to a guy he doesn't know
...that lives 800 miles away in another part of the country
...for a machine he's never seen
(I don;t even see any pics on the website)
...built with used parts , but needs paid in full FIRST
(cause he "thought" that's how it's done in the biz????)

and to top it all off, it's a glorified porty ...not a TM

wow

..l.T.A.

Reactions: Ken Snow

Chris A

Name
Chris
I feel bad for the dude, and I'm glad he went to all the boards exposing the schmuck ...

but he's lucky Rich got to him first
cause I was going to suggest he might not have enough common sense to be in biz

he sends money to a guy he doesn't know
...that lives 800 miles away in another part of the country
...for a machine he's never seen
(I don;t even see any pics on the website)
...built with used parts , but needs paid in full FIRST
(cause he "thought" that's how it's done in the biz????)

and to top it all off, it's a glorified porty ...not a TM

wow

..l.T.A.

Ya I totally agree but damn , no need to kick a dude in the ballzak when he's down...

Chris A

Name
Chris
yea, you might be right
Sorry Falcan
good thing it's only $2100 hunnert and your CC Co got your dough back

the other two cueballs weren't so lucky it seems ....

..L.T.A.

It wasn't so long ago when a large supply co had my $2100 in exchange for some false promises so I can't help but feel bad for the guy.

Kipp

Name
kip
Just watch in a week Richard will be condemning all of you for speaking badly of Albert and Velocity ...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just watch in a week Richard will be condemning all of you for speaking badly of Albert and Velocity ...
I highly doubt it dikhed! Not sure where that came from but if I'm going to condemn anything its throwing away good money from brand new gizmo when you can buy a traditional proven piece of equipment.

Kipp

Name
kip
I highly doubt it dikhed! Not sure where that came from but if I'm going to condemn anything its throwing away good money from brand new gizmo when you can buy a traditional proven piece of equipment.

falcons name is Richard and he has already gone bipolar on this subject several times ... Apparently your name is Richard as well...so in that case you would be the dick....

FredC

Village Idiot
I have to assume that is where he first started practicing welds :D

Connor

Name
Connor
What about that guy, Hunter, did he ever get his TM. That was a contest prize, wasn't it?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Hello my name is Richard i Bought a unit from Albert From velocity technology in July 2012 Paid in full, his name is ALBERT CLARK, he has screwed others also and keep's promising us for months for a unit? His customer service is fine but the credibility of velocity as a company i feel ashamed to tell you sucks...

I bought the velocity truck mount volt i have spoke to law enforcement about albert clark velocity dealings he owe's 3 people machines and velocity has ran out of money to do refunds..

I also spoke to State department Attorney's office about the dealing with velocity if albert clark doesn't work out his business and refund me or have my unit by Next Thursday Jan 3/2013 in buffalo new york. I will also be suing velocity for loss work and lost wages almost 5-6 months in the making of this unit is messed up.

Albert clark is a nice guy but business dealings with this company is outrageous

There is others that paid in full 10,000 each or more and has been waiting for 8+ months

He lives in south carolina
His website is

Keywords
Velocity
Technolgies
Albert Clark
Truck Mount

Falcans man in the future before making a major purchase ask around from VETERAN business owners, meaning at least 10 years in business.

When i researched buying our first tm in mid 2000's a lot of these guys used to post on ics and i used to ask questions and read posts everyday. We ended up with Butler and glad we did.
The point is separate your internet friends from business decisions, experience matters.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have a friend that sold his Butler and bought one of these. It is going ok but there have been issues. I would be nervous taking on this project myself. Here is info that he sent me just last week when I was asking how it was going with the new machine. Sorry to hear you are going through this.

Lot's of vacuum, 800 cfm. The lift is around 14". I modified the plumbing (with help from both PumpTec and Marc Schmidt) to work better than the original design. Lots of heat from the John's custom heat exchanger. Some welding issues within the tank. All-in-all a very good concept, just needing better implementation at the assembly process. It is going to get attention despite "first version" issues. The green hoses and machine make for a nice branding. Next version will have poly water tank instead of dual fresh-water/waste tank. Thanks for asking.

falcans

Name
Richard
john bought a unit and apparently he had alot of issues, 1kaday stay out of it if you were in the same position as i was you be f##cking pissed off too i'm making every one aware of this i already told albert i want a full refund back if my unit cannot be fulfilled in the time frame he promised.

Albert doesn't even have the money to refund me, this is also my first brand new truck mount purchase so i didn't no better.

What to expect:
(1) LIGHTNING-VOLT/ETM-
*300' CLEANING RANGE/CAPABILITIES-
*PUMPTEC 360-SERIES SOLUTION PUMP or CAMSPRAY AD1500 MODEL PUMP, BOTH ARE T&G CAPABLE-
*ELECTRIC BLUE POWDER COAT FINISH-
*CHEMICAL SHELF-
*DUAL 2" INTAKE PORTS-
*AUTO DE-FOAMER-
*APO-
*(1) or (2) GALLON CHEMICAL SHELF-
*300' CLEANING RANGE-
*300' DOUBLE HOSE REEL- (Blue.)
Estimated date of shipment will be 2-weeks from this Sunday or sooner.
Customer agrees to cover S&H Charges.
There's no balance owed on the above described Unit!
If Unit not shipped by the 2-week mark, a refund for the above described Unit will be issued to the Customer (Richard Sousa.)
Richard,
Please make corrections or additions and I will type a Final Version.

Albert Clark

The sunday is this sunday but shipping companies dont ship out on weekends..

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Always scary when "you" un-knowingly become the R&D department. He may have actually
done you a big favor by NOT delivering you a unit.

If you feel you must have an ETM, buy the Mytee or the Nordic, those have both been out there for years.

falcans

Name
Richard
Always scary when "you" un-knowingly become the R&D department. He may have actually
done you a big favor by NOT delivering you a unit.

If you feel you must have an ETM, buy the Mytee or the Nordic, those have both been out there for years.

I'm going with a gas truck mount!

Thanks alot guys for reading i wanted to let everyone no about this con he is a smooth talker!

If i do ever get the etm i will sell it with my van as a package i got a good deal and have done my research on ** truck mounts i spoke to 4 people that already purchased there's years ago and there so happy with it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Again sorry you had to go through it Richard, nobody deserves to be treated like that. Thank you for warning others. Good luck with your new purchase, it should be all easy sledding from her on out.

Back
Top Bottom