Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
10x better than Martins POS ss570.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
SS shitcanned Vortex and treat blueline equipment like a redheaded stepchild. Instead, they tout the ss line like gods gift to carpet cleaners. In reality, they are nothing more than a Prochem wannabee knock off and they suck donkey balls. in my opinion.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
SS shitcanned Vortex and treat blueline equipment like a redheaded stepchild. Instead, they tout the ss line like gods gift to carpet cleaners. In reality, they are nothing more than a Prochem wannabee knock off and they suck donkey balls. in my opinion.

so what he has allowed himself to do is get involved with all the politics and then bad mouth things he has no clue about....I am here to run a business....what goes on between other people is not my concern....If you want to get involved and judge people and equipment by what others do...might as well go rent a rug Dr and go for broke............

F

FB7777

Yikes George, insulting Jim Martins long researched purchase and your rant about Sapphire is childish

What SHOuLD SS have done with Vortex? Continue building them , even tho the entire industry is contracting?

IMO there are and have been for quite some time, FAR too many TM builders , companies are going to go out and new arrivals cuz some industry guy with an idea and a credit line thinks they can beat the competition

I understand your resentment against SS for abandoning the V project and even projecting that onto their entire line, but how bout you do it with more class....

Instead of sounding like some hole that got bent over in a bathroom and then complains when the dude moves on to another girl

Reactions: Mikey P

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Don't get me started Fred because that's just the tip of the ice burg.

Jim knows it, mikey knows it, and everyone who's been follow the saga knows it. Unfortunately, everyone is afraid to speak about it.

Guess i expected more from a person who's signature line states "i refuse to lower my standards".

Jim knows what i'm talking about.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Don't get me started Fred because that's just the tip of the ice burg.

Jim knows it, mikey knows it, and everyone who's been follow the saga knows it. Unfortunately, everyone is afraid to speak about it.

Guess i expected more from a person who's signature line states "i refuse to lower my standards".

Jim knows what i'm talking about.

your right...Jim does know....but it is not any of Jim's concern....Jim's concern is to run a business and put a roof over his families head and food on there table........and the only time I would lower my standards is if I allowed the things that go on behind closed doors effect MY out come......I could care a less about Vortex....it is not going to change anything if I do or I don't...it is what it is and it got that way for many different reasons....Just another dirty chapter in the CC indusrty....end of story......

Mikey P

Administrator
I imagine George, much like the owner of Vortex, blames me for their downfall.

Like somehow I had the influence to sell enough units to keep a company (regardless of who owned it at the time) like that profitable.

Did you know the Vortex Company was never profitable?
Only the time span when the Venturi units were being supplied was there any real money getting pumped in and those funds were quickly extracted.

The cost to produce a big truck is astronomical and just like virtually any other product unless you can sell that product in huge numbers it becomes a loss leader. Problem was Vortex had nothing else to sell other than well formulated door hangers at one point. Every other successful Truckmount manufacturer also sells juice to run through their dispensers.Look at who has gon eot the wayside to prove that point.White Magic, Powerclean, Blueline

and before you bring up Aerotech, it was made perfectly clear in a court of law that if Cintas were to stop buying units they would and will (barring some miraculous economic turnaround) stop production.
Less than 10 units sold to the private sector per year since 2008....

Legend Brand's decision to stop production of the V was a wise move IMO.
Unfortunately parts and servicing of old units were not sold off to somebody who could have made a niche profit off of doing so.

Perhaps the owner of Vortex could be doing something about that instead of wasting time trying to prove what the word "Or" could mean.

James Cooper

Name
James Cooper
My question - what was the 1st post edit ? If it was profanity ,maybe a brief " edited for profanity" would at least clue us in somewhat .

Everything has its share of politics - most folks keep their heads down and stay out of it, regardless of their tag lines - just like Jim said - what can he say that is going to change it ? HOWEVER, if the company did something screwed up and Jim chose to ignore that and still do business with them, maybe I can see where George is coming from.

Mikey P

Administrator
My question - what was the 1st post edit ? If it was profanity ,maybe a brief " edited for profanity" would at least clue us in somewhat .

Everything has its share of politics - most folks keep their heads down and stay out of it, regardless of their tag lines - just like Jim said - what can he say that is going to change it ? HOWEVER, if the company did something screwed up and Jim chose to ignore that and still do business with them, maybe I can see where George is coming from.

How long did you continue to do biz with Rob Nick and Ken after you knew the truth Coop?

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Welcome Mr Cooper !

Since Foster and Harper left licking their wounds, we needed a new antagonist

Just don't post any videos, your inbred lisp creeps me oit

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Its not a matter of turning a blind eye to what is going on or what has happened.....it is a matter of ...it is not any of my business and it will not impact my decisions on what I do......If something effected me personally....then that would be another story.....but this does not...so why should I let it influence anything that I do.....I don't make it a habit to go around and shoot myself in the foot just because of someones situations that have no bearing on me....that's just plane stupid...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
What started this silly rant? Nobody knows squat except the parties involved and even there reality is usually somewhere in the middle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FredC

Village Idiot
a picture of a refurbished judson....yeah...didn't really make sense in that thread either

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't GAS about any of it.
I've always considered the V/AT platform an over expensive, over complicated POS and have maintained that position all along
95.32% % of the owner/ops that bought them did so because they were duped into some foolishness or their ego, or small peeder syndrome ...or all three

never the less....., WTF ARE you babbling about, George?

..L.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
cause they could actually utilize the capacity
and 91.23% of them didn't buy a second one when the lease was up on the first

..L.T.A.

I guess that small percentage includes Mr. Lippold....because according to him the ONLY way to make money is having a big truck and dual wand with it..
No worries Ron, I'm just messing with you...by the way your girlfriend never called back, even after I tried multiple times to contact her...

Mikey P

Administrator
Since 04 I've yet bring less than 300k with less than $400 month in marketing..

Could I have done that a single wand truck?

Doubtful.

But to do it over it would be the same style and two slide ins..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I guess that small percentage includes Mr. Lippold....because according to him the ONLY way to make money is having a big truck and dual wand with it..
No worries Ron, I'm just messing with you...by the way your girlfriend never called back, even after I tried multiple times to contact her...

i reckon Ron will buy a dual wand unit.
But i also figure it unlikely he'll buy an AT

..l.T.A.

Name
Ron lippold
There is no way I would be where I'm at with a van, not one day down with problems, I'm not bashing anyone or any unit, sure it has six tires that's only 1600 every 70,000 miles. We dual wand every day. And yes we make way more money dualing.

Different strokes for different folks,

zee I had to let that liberal go, head was in the sand..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
My Vortex did everything that I wanted it to do.....it helped put me where I am today...most of the large places that I would duel wand closed down and I dumped the ones that were left...I kept running it because it was only a 1200 and the capacities were smaller then the 1400 units..so it still made a good single wand truck....I am not sorry that I got it......but am really glad it is gone....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I for one like our redone vortexs. We have owned and operated many platforms over the last 4-5 years, direct drives and slide ins.

I by no means will say the trucks made us the money, but they made a huge difference in the efficiency thru the jobs and the wider scope of work that can be performed with the platforms capacity and capabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom