- Jul 13, 2011
Every year it seems like a couple carpet cleaners die (or almost kill themselves or others)from carbon monoxide poisoning. Usually in the winter when operating the unit from the warmth and shelter of a garage is more tempting.
Don't do it!
WEST JORDAN, Utah –Officials released the names of the couple who died after apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday night. Maria Lopez-Landaderde, 38, and Jose Lito-Solorzano, 44, were found unresponsive in a West Jordan home. Fire officials say the married couple appeared to work for or own a
Maria Lopez-Landaderde, 38, and Jose Lito-Solorzano, 44, were found unresponsive inside a Utah house on Saturday by renters that were waiting outside to move in.
A man was killed while cleaning the carpet inside a Hermitage home after likely succumbing to carbon monoxide fumes.
The fire department thanked the residents for their patience and several responding agencies for their help.
Two people poisoned by a deadly gas at Carterton District Council [CDC] offices were rushed to Masterton Hospital’s emergency department.