What uph tool do you use?

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
SS. I bought a fancy DriMaster. Used it twice before the flow knob fell off. I didn't "repair it correctly" and the copper inside broke 2 jobs later. Repaired the copper. Broke again 3 jobs later. Gave up and gave it away for $100.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Been using the new style Dri Master since they came out. Works ok for me. Got lots of miles on it.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I Love the Prochem Tool.
It leaves upholstery super dry with a great production rate. I never understood the jetless upholstery tools. Upholstery is not flat, how do you clean the corners with the dri-type? With the Prochem you can use your hands to restrict flow and vac along the corners and have full control of vac, heat and PSI. If it not heavily soiled, mist, vac and pack up!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have a:
Kleenrite tool.
PMF internal jet
Drymaster
and SS tool.

Beside the PMF internal jet tool, they are all collecting dust.

I really don't get what the big deal is about the SS tool.
Doesn't clean that well, does not get to hard to reach places and hard to maneuver.

PMF all the way. Durable, costs a third of the price, easily reaches every nuke and cranny and using the right technique- cleans better.

And don't give me that "mythological" explanation about the superior cleaning results of the shearing effect.
I have one word for it: "Give me a break! I know fluff when I hear it! And it seem to float around quite a bit? What's next- cleaning by flying pigs?"

OK? eat yor heart out Werner

Besides, where is Larry and his phenomens de jour when you need him? I've seen Jimmy naked eat yor heart out Werner

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Ofer Kolton said:
I have a:
Kleenrite tool.
PMF internal jet
Drymaster
and SS tool.

Doesn't clean that well, does not get to hard to reach places and hard to maneuver.

PMF all the way. Durable, costs a third of the price, easily reaches every nuke and cranny and using the right technique- cleans better.

And don't give me that "mythological" explanation about the superior cleaning results of the shearing effect.
I have one word for it: "Give me a break! I know fluff when I hear it! And it seem to float around quite a bit? What's next- cleaning by flying pigs?"

Besides, where is Larry and his phenomens de jour when you need him? I've seen Jimmy naked eat yor heart out Werner

I also have the PMF internal jet tool. Cleans ok, but requires an extra dry stroke, which the DriMaster does not.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ofer Kolton said:
Besides, where is Larry and his phenomens de jour when you need him? r

eat shit! eat shit! eat shit!

Like the Drymaster before it, now the SS claims the 'de jour" title

never used the SS so can't say if it's any better than the the OVER PRICED and over hyped Drymaster (which i don't think much of)

But when I hear things like

"it's a great tool, but keep your Prochem tool "

Makes me think it works great on clean fabric, but ain't all that on soiled fabric ...JUST like the other "trendy" and OVER PRICED OVER HYPED plastic POS Drymaster :lol:

so i just can't comment on SS cleaning performance

PMF internal jet user too.
i don't know that's there one single upl tool that "perfect" for everything
but the internal jet PMF is as close as it gets LIKE!

..L.T.A.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I don't like to clean upholstery never have and probably never will. About three years ago I tried a Drimaster and a Hydro Kinetic to see if there was a way to make me like it. Neither of those tools did and frankly the only thing IMO there was to like about them was the reduction in overspray onto the floor. I have often thought the PMF tool Ofer spoke of would probably be the best over all on a day to day basis. I have been using a Prochem for about ten yrs it gets the job done but I feel there are just to many parts in it, really why? Do some of these manufacturers make things complicated just to justify a high Price?

Name
Nate W.
Ofer Kolton said:
I have a:
Kleenrite tool.
PMF internal jet
Drymaster
and SS tool.

How much you want for your SS tool?

I have a hydrokinetic tool and it works good... Safe on fabrics, no snagging like the older drimaster and internal pmf tool... It is heavy, but does a good job... It is somewhat difficult to get the corners, but you just cover half the head and get it done... I've had the ProChem tool, drimaster, internal and external pmf, hydrokinetic... I prefer the HK tool over the rest...

Name
Yohance
We have and use both the pro chem and dri master. 1kaday said to put a Teflon glide on the prochem tool it makes that tool phenomenal. I am going to do so. The dri master has been great for us. Yes, the flow knob leaks after awhile a bit and needs a rebuild but, it cleans and dries great IMO. The pro chem works great on the mist & vacs and corners and such.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
After using the SS all the rest of my upholstery tools collect dust.

The only problem is it terrible at picking up pet hair.

G

greentech

SS

Big upgrade from a 3 1/2 inch external jet tool.

For you guys who are using the SS tool, what PSI do you set at the truck?

Mikey P

Administrator
The PC tool sucks on Micro fabrics, back splatter everywhere. The SS kicks ass on Micros which much to my dismay, is about we see these days. I hate the crap.

But for fabrics that need to be sprayed from a distance then vacc'd off, you just cant do that with the SS.

and the PC excels on steps and the side of the terlet.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ofer Kolton said:
I have a:
Kleenrite tool.
PMF internal jet
Drymaster
and SS tool.

X2 - I use the 4 1/2 incher with adjustable flow thingy. I also like the Kleenrite- wanna flog it?

Name
Steve Lawrence
PMF internal jet. Adjust the pressure properly and you can clean like a Drimaster with the trigger always depressed. Great on contours with the right technique. Just a tough effective tool.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
SS is the best but we will use the Prochem on upholstery when we need to really flush it. We also have a slew of other brands we've tried but collect dust.

Ofer sell the piece of junk SS for half the price!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What kinda math is that? That's not half!

Drop it a hundred and I'll take that dusty ole POS off your hands.
eat yor heart out Werner

You need to give it another try, its really a nice tool. I think if you give it a fair shot you'll see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom