What's going on with Procyon?

Gman

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I see Sam has Saigers new Oxy encap. Have you tried it? I am curious about the odor? I have so much product that I barely use because of the strong fragrance, I am hesitant to order. Great price he is selling it for.
Adding Chlorine Dioxide to anything will eliminate the fragrance. Just add a few Aqua mira water treatment drops and let sit overnight. Then you'll be able to use all that overstock and it'll also clean more thoroughly.

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How does Procyon work for padcap? I'm doin a gov't office building in a couple weeks that I need to clean during hours cuz they don't trust me with their spycraft. But they're very cool and stay out of my way. One of the guys has a fragrance sensitivity. Procyon is the only thing he can tolerate. HWE last time, was hoping to use the Phoenix next.

Also have my Saiger's encap auction case I haven't tried yet. (Thanks, Fred!) Good to know it's low-odor.

Also have about every flavor of Rickyjuice.

But I don't smell good. Hard to tell what has fragrance.
It good

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We just received a call from a cleaner who says he "encaps" with Prochem Dry Slurry. He seems to think if you spray something on a carpet, then brush it in with a Brush Pro, that's "encapping".

:icon_rolleyes:

I have to work on my store manager's tact. He was less than kind with the guy.
The issue is maximum cleaning minimal residue it's a tag line.

Or formula 90 for years drys to a crystalline

SamIam

Name
sam miller
But on the side of a powdered chemspec 90 container it said it dries into a powder residue that could be vacuumed up.

Or it did at one time

So in theory yes it could be a ENCRAP

Regardless any encrap doesn't vacuum out.................ALL BS MARKETING
Said dries to a crystalline

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Adding Chlorine Dioxide to anything will eliminate the fragrance. Just add a few Aqua mira water treatment drops and let sit overnight. Then you'll be able to use all that overstock and it'll also clean more thoroughly.
Thanks, I actually use CLO2 on every job, but it doesn't eliminate all fragrances. Not sure why.

Reactions: Gman and SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom