When was the last time you used your rotary extractor?

Mikey P

Administrator
My Rotary Extractor got rebuilt today.. PXL_20211116_234107408.jpg

Reactions: Trip Moses

Chet

Name
Chet Sadowski
The guy who use to clean whole homes with an upholstery tool come to mind
We use them on every job. Consistent performance, proper, multiple rinse flush without worrying about poor wand usage. Zero fatigue factor no matter the size of the job, higher heat on the carpet, and many other benefits to our clients and our technicians.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We use them on every job. Consistent performance, proper, multiple rinse flush without worrying about poor wand usage. Zero fatigue factor no matter the size of the job, higher heat on the carpet, and many other benefits to our clients and our technicians.
"Zero fatigue factor "...that's a stretch.

This isn't 1980 any more. Better wands and CRBs have replaced and improved on both our RX and Hoss performance.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You're a bit too stuck on this corn rowing thing. If you read the latest IICRC study they do not know what causes it. It's all speculation. As for CRB's causing it, I call bull crap. I cleaned thousands of homes using my CRB with soft brushes and have not had 1 issue. The times I have seen it happen, it was preexisting.
The IICRC kill off all of the old guys or forget where they put the ancient manuals? All knowledge doesn't become false with every new generation or marketing push. Maybe just forgotten because fine denier high-pile carpet went out of style in the 2000s. so you don't see it everywhere anymore.

Of course they know what causes cornrowing: agitation.

Could be from a door that makes contact, heavy objects moved across carpet or carpet cleaning tools - no matter which way they rotate or don't - if they aren't used correctly. A CRB will absolutely cause it if the wrong brush is used, run too long in one area, or run dry on particular types of non-commercial carpet.

If you don't see it from your own work, you know what you're doing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The IICRC kill off all of the old guys or forget where they put the ancient manuals? All knowledge doesn't become false with every new generation or marketing push. Maybe just forgotten because fine denier high-pile carpet went out of style in the 2000s. so you don't see it everywhere anymore.

Of course they know what causes cornrowing: agitation.

Could be from a door that makes contact, heavy objects moved across carpet or carpet cleaning tools - no matter which way they rotate or don't - if they aren't used correctly. A CRB will absolutely cause it if the wrong brush is used, run too long in one area, or run dry on particular types of non-commercial carpet.

If you don't see it from your own work, you know what you're doing.
And 60% of those wouldn't see it or admit to seeing it, while farming their jobs. 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

• Love
Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Nate W.
I’ve been tempted to load up the rotary this week. I have the 360i and a Hoss, but I have been wanting to use a power wand ever since @Mikey P ‘s sexy pic.

Trust me, I’ve got 5 twin head Rotovac’s.. Youz ain’t missin nothing.. RV twin head < Rv360i < RV360xl brush head if you ain’t @hogjowl @Mikey P @Lee Stockwell or any other ol’ geezer.. :lol:

I forget which guy put a 2” tube and made the vacuum chamber bigger on his twin head RV.. I have an email somewhere.. idk if it was @Rob Grady or another RV fan.. Was pretty cool but the middle streak is a no go..

You should try a Prochem PowerGlide if you want a RV twin head on steroids.. But then you’ll quickly turn into @hogjowl or @Lee Stockwell when you go to unload that Bertha of a beast..

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom