White Magic IS out of business. (read first post)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: White Magic is (NOT?) out of business.

cucu said:
Brian R AKA Corky said:
I haven't seen one TM...not one... that has gotten all good reviews.....Not one...did I mention not one?

No Bawb...not even the Steam Genie.

And this is why you are a pad boy ?

Partly :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
Edit.

So some of you guys can kiss my ass!

White Magic is done (warehouse is closed everyone laid off) just like I said and if by my bringing this info out a couple weeks early I hurt a possible distributor sales BUT kept a poor broke dick from getting stuck with a machine with no future or support than god bless me.

Rumors of the Direct Drive unit being bought and by another company is the only good news to come out of this.

My condolences to the owner, employees and owners of WM equipment.

Tom from Modernistic can send his apology to me in the form of cash... :idea:

I was just over at Modernistic today talking to Tom. We were getting a laugh at this thread you started. When I call White Magic tomorrow morning and they again deny this rumor you can KMA.

Name
Lee Stockwell
History repeats itself. I remember about 1977 when several of the then "big names" went belly up similarly, with distributors scrambling "musical chairs style" to unload before the bad news was confirmed.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
I'm not falling for this trick again. The last time I called and asked if they were out of business I felt like a dick. Someone else can call them. 8004221128

Mikey P

Administrator
Good luck getting anyone to answer, a second source called there ( a wm dealer) last week and was told every thing is shut down and all were laid off.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Sad?

It's the free enterprise sysyem.

Some biz fail so the inovators can raise to the top.

Nothing sad about that.

Rob Allen

Sad because of wasted potential.

Proves old fashioned customer service values still can make or break a company.

Mikey P

Administrator

Ron Lippold said:
[quote="Mikey P":1773ldft]what damage?

do you think orders were canceled from this thread?

That's the problem you just don't seem to get Mickey. You hang there on your cross spouting that you are doing this industry such a huge favor by "calling it like it is" and "exposing" the truth... But when it all washes out it was just another MB agenda for more banners or some personal agenda you choose for that week.

Any business owner who "buddies up to you" and starts buying banner ads here is a FOOL. You dont HELP this industry you MISLEAD this industry through this board.[/quote:1773ldft]

Well Mr York...

You arrogant fucker, If one person stalled and did not order a WM due to this thread than I've done my job.

What the hell have you ever done besides sold suckers a maggot infested white elephant?

Mikey P

Administrator

Ryan said:
Eveyone on here is a potential customer of White Magic Mikey. You posting what you did is the equivalent of someone going around Santa Cruz and telling people that Connoisseur is going out of business or posting it on some local internet forum for the Santa Cruz area.

Well Ryan..

bite me.

Ryan

Tell you what the bonding on my fake tooth is getting lose, when it pops off I'll mail it to ya. Closest thing I can get to biting through the mail.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Out of curiosity I called WM this morning and could not get a hold of anyone at any extention I called in sales parts or customer service. This was about 5 minutes ago.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Bethel said:
Mike is right on the money with his statement.

Some know about it, some don't. If you don't know about it, doesn't mean it isn't true. At least one of their models will live on.

Let's wait to next week to find out what is really happening. Obviously no one, especially Mike, has talked to White Magic to find out if they are "out of business".

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Could it be?

It is common for businesses to shut their doors from Christmas through Newyears.

That is why we do so much commercial this week.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
It is to bad that people will lose their business, and employees will lose the jobs that feed them. This is what happens when you don't keep an eye on the customer service and your employees.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I just bought a Pro 1200 from a (Friend) a couple of months ago. It keeps burning up clutchs and may need a new shaft so I have been in contact with WM. I was told WM would reopen January 7th after the holidays. I'm sure there will be another way to get it running if WM is out but it will be a huge PIA. If they are gone, all 3 of my truckmounts will be out of production (steamway and WM).

I hope Mikey is full of chit. WM built simple well made machines and had good customer service.

If on Jan 7th WM is not answering the phone Mikey will say I told you, If the do start answring the phones you all know there will no apology from MP for this slander.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom