Why do I keep going back to the same shitty barber?

Name
Jeff T
Interesting. I thought I was the only one with barber issues.
Dude # 1- does an ok job, talks too much, and has the most annoying laugh.... and laughs at everything.
Dude # 2- does a great job, owns the place, is loud as heck, and yells at the customers at the front of the store...
Dude # 3-smells like armpits.... yuck...
Dude # 4- does a great job, great at small talk, and is very fast.... only problem, he’s gay....
Real problem is, this is the only ‘barber shop’ in town that charges 15$....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've a couple that were gay. I only left them for someone that cuts better. I've been with this girl for 6 years.
I don't really care if they're gay or not. None of my business as long as they stick to cutting my hair. Does seem however, that gays are better stylists.

Name
Jeff T
I don't really care if they're gay or not. None of my business as long as they stick to cutting my hair. Does seem however, that gays are better stylists.
They Are. They’ve got got a better sense of style in general. It’s just weird having a dude be ‘gentle ‘ while touching me....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not in my case. If fact one of the girls at another salon stole me by telling me how bad he was doing. I went to her for 5 years before she moved out of state.

Name
Jeff T
Ok she was Damn cute too. I got tired of staring at his package. That brings up a good point, is it normal to get humped while getting your haircut.

NO, no, I didn't think so. Ok two reasons I switched. 😉

J/K both were really nice guys.
Only if it’s a woman Richard. What dude doesn’t love to have a cute woman rub her boobs on you’re shoulder, while she’s touching your head.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
We can tell....

I always had to take my glasses off and my hearing aid to get my hair done at barber...deaf and blind.. needless to say i was not much of a conversationalist. I was always falling asleep and for other frustrating reasons that made me decide to do my hair since 6th grade .

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I prefer female barbers. I like it when they accidentally brush their boob on my shoulder.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yes, Preparing myself for a drive to Hat Creek tomorrow to do some work for Cal-Trans. Maybe I'll see more deer.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ya should move to reno or gardnerville or to the mountains and chop wood with chimpmunks.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
There's a good reason the other barbers line is 3 times as long. I prefer to go to the beauty parlor myself. My wife won't let me go to the town barber anymore because he gave me a helmet cut.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No, but he made me look like Darth Vader. Speaking of cutting body parts with scissors, the hottie at the beauty parlor cut my ear one time. The scissors were so sharp I barely felt it.
I used to go to a beauty school for cheap haircuts by students. I had the same thing happen. Gives a new meaning to the expression, "having your ears lowered."

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Oh my gawd, y’all are killen me!! A gal has been cutting mine for 20 plus yrs. We used to go to church together. She cuts my hair in about 20 minutes, perfect every time. She talks, I talk, she asks me about my fam., hows biz, she tells me about hers. If she has a need, she asks me to pray, simple as that. Schedules me for 3 wks., we hug each other and I’m gone.
Just like girls I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom