Why do I keep going back to the same shitty barber?

Connor

Name
Connor
Electric clipper at wal-mart 20 years ago $20.

Saved thousands of dollars.

But I do talk to myself while I buzz my own hair.

I am so annoying
You don't have separate clippers for balls and one on a dedicated dowel for doing your back? Weird.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I got my first paid for haircut when I was in high school. I had to pay for it. My Dad cut my hair until then. One year during Football season (November probably) he was cutting my hair in front of the TV. He ran the cutter up over the top of my head accidentally. I got a total buzz cut that time. He left our hair longer in the winter, but still short. And buzzed us in the summer.

I have cut my own hair since the beauticians I used to rent to moved out of my building. I hate having to make appointments as much as I hate $20 for something I can easily do.

Mikey P

Administrator
I got my first paid for haircut when I was in high school. I had to pay for it. My Dad cut my hair until then. One year during Football season (November probably) he was cutting my hair in front of the TV. He ran the cutter up over the top of my head accidentally. I got a total buzz cut that time. He left our hair longer in the winter, but still short. And buzzed us in the summer.

I have cut my own hair since the beauticians I used to rent to moved out of my building. I hate having to make appointments as much as I hate $20 for something I can easily do.

post a selfie so we can judge you

rick imby

Name
Rick
I don't know how... I keep breaking cameras...

That is me on the left two or three years ago

18222166_10210460566125510_5397880638223366529_n.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
When I was younger my dad cut my hair with a Flobee. My step mom finally had pity on me and told him to stop. His hair is wavy and slicks back naturally so he could get away with it. Mine is straight and I looked like a tool. I still do, but I go to this young guy who does a warm towel straight razor neck shave and beard line up.

IMG_20180831_164722_937.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom