Why is it

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Come to a fest, look around at the attendees and the mystery will reveal itself
Oh I know what I’d see.

Their jobs could be so much easier with a little but of effort.
A busy carpet cleaner's back gets injured because they overwork it. 13hrs on my feet a couple days ago because I needed to get these 7jobs finished before I put my spare van in the shop yesterday, and I worked through lunch doing it. I had to get those jobs finished because I'm 3weeks booked out and I knew I'd be without work yesterday and today because both of my vans are down.

The back is strong enough. It just got overworked. I love my inversion table though
False.

If your back is stronger, it can do more work without injury.

This is basic biology.

And eating junk causes inflammation, which makes matters worse.

Not saying you won’t be sore after a huge day, but it can be exponentially decreased.

Reactions: FB7777

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think it's just fatigue. I agree with you if he's toting around a dadbod with a huge gut in front of him

Reactions: SamIam

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Fatigue is real.

But I’m 50 and carried an Odyssey and vacuum at the same time upstairs on 4 jobs yesterday.

Then rode my motorcycle after work.

Feel great this morning.

F

FB7777

And eating junk causes inflammation, which makes matters worse.

Not saying you won’t be sore after a huge day, but it can be exponentially decreased.
Yep that’s the primary culprit

Why do you think these dopes pop advil anti inflammatory like they’re PEZ

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Her sister said the same thing.

just another fat carpet cleaner

NTTIAWWT
Best I could do in the piss basement I’m working in.

6-3, 36 inch waist. Normally 34, but still fit as hell.

I’m not that much younger than you.

2FA6C6F8-7D24-409D-891E-1721A2F3274A.png

Brian H

Name
Brian H
When I go to move a small item and relatively no thought to it.

My back almost slips into lockdown mode saying you over did it
It is always the lightweight objects that getcha. If is was heavy, you would be prepping to lift it and lift it properly. The lightweight objects get lifted using poor technique and give you the results you have.

Very similar to larger guys going out with back problems more than smaller guys. The smaller guys have to think and lift using proper lifting technique while larger folks just muscle up. I have seen the above scenario play itself out many, many times.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
It is always the lightweight objects that getcha. If is was heavy, you would be prepping to lift it and lift it properly. The lightweight objects get lifted using poor technique and give you the results you have.

Very similar to larger guys going out with back problems more than smaller guys. The smaller guys have to think and lift using proper lifting technique while larger folks just muscle up. I have seen the above scenario play itself out many, many times.
A good idea for this profession would be doing single limb lifts with dumb bells.

SL squats and deadlifts could add years to the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom