After years if not a decade of testing I hereby declare the best post spotter in the world to be...

Mikey P

Administrator
Fels and 40.

Clean with what ever you got and when a stain remains give it a good soak with fresh undiluted liquid 40 and rub

Honestly, if that wonder combo does not take out what your nuke pre spray can't, just admit defeat and move on.

This lump of human doody sat for over a week while the gent was in the hospital.

20180102_122847.jpg

I hit it with 40 first, no rinse, SS Green which got all the solids and turned it more yellow and sort of spread it out, then the 40/Fels got the rest completely out

Who ever says Fels does not rinse well must use an 02 -03 flow wand.

Never a discoloration issue or a resoil problem if used with common sense.

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like it too. Still using stain magic and recently using fels. Good stuff. Works most of time. I really like using TSW solvent.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Okay, Mike. I just supplied a team with Fels and 40 because they have a job today where they say they can use it. Will report back.

Reactions: Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Never a discoloration issue or a resoil problem if used with common sense.

I have had the fels make a halo on white or very light colored carpet. Big black spot in middle of room, Ms Smith won't mind a little lighter spot.

The fels with a couple mists of Larry's stain solve works great on any "mystery" black spots. Greese, tar, oil, etc...

Works well on microfiber, also.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I like fels as well. I have wondered , if some of the sucess achieved is because of the need to rub/scrub with the bar. Agitation with it, and being soft so no distortion of fiber. ?

F

FB7777

Got my first fels bar from that Georgian goober James from all star

Only smart idea that guy ever had

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I think our CitraGreen with some new hi-tech surfactants & citrus solvent

used straight as a spotter will remove more stains than fels.

Of course it requires ample rinsing at that strength.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...earch_in_description=1&keyword=DCCG1+or+DCFB1

In our spotting classes, our Odor Attack (Oxidizer + Enzyme) took out more stains than every spotter brought to the class by cleaners.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=1127

Last edited:
Reactions: vibra-vacster

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks to this place, I've been carrying Fels in my spotting belt for a couple years now.

There may be no better way to spend 98 cents in the entire industry.

Reactions: Wing It and Mrice

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
how long is your guys liquid peroxide staying active in the hotter summer months?

We used baquacil from the hot tub store for a long time years back but stopped because the bottles go dead, shelf life kinda sucks. Havent tried the sallys, Im wondering if its more stabilized.

if you pour it on concrete you can tell, baqua is just water after being exposed to a hot truck for a week or so.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Sodium percarbonate. Longer life as it is dry powder. Make only what you need.

Sallys, or stain magic, i seal it with balloon rubber.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Who is it that makes the Fels concoction? Someone posted a long time ago how they shave down the fells with a grater and mix in a spray bottle (even posted pics)? I forget the formula, but would like to see that post again.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I like fels as well. I have wondered , if some of the success achieved is because of the need to rub/scrub with the bar. Agitation with it, and being soft so no distortion of fiber. ?

That, and the fact that it is used at full concentration from the bar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom