After years if not a decade of testing I hereby declare the best post spotter in the world to be...

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Those of you running out to carry 40 volume on your truck or give it to your techs need to be aware of the dangers. Correct me if I am wrong but is not 40 volume very combustible? Will it burn your skin? I believe it was a top rug cleaner that had a tech mist 40 volume on a urine soaked rug out in the sun. The tech returned to find a rug on fire. I am honestly not sure if 40 volume is what I am thinking of, but if so people need to be careful before spraying powerful chemicals like that.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Knowing Fels, a more accurate description will be that your belt gives off a professional scent.
I wish it didn't have such a strong grandma-ish perfumy smell. It makes small kids ask for candy :winky:
I like how it gets squishy in my hand and I can’t hold onto it. And don’t lecture me about holder and gloves. I won’t listen.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hear carburetor cleaner works great on gum too. Many carpet cleaners also use Tide as there preferred cleaner too. :errf:

They allegedly work great but like Fels, I'll never know.

But if it works for....you go ahead. :shifty:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I hear carburetor cleaner works great on gum too. Many carpet cleaners also use Tide as there preferred cleaner too. :errf:

They allegedly work great but like Fels, I'll never know.

But if it works for....you go ahead. :shifty:
Biosolv booster additive has naptha in it... The stuff that that fels naptha once had.. so why not? Ya have done worse.:biggrin:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
umm, Mr Chavez, if you're concerned about "professional image", you better hope to gawd none of your clients stumbles on to Mikey's Board :eekk::dejection:

you might be in a heap-o-trubble .......:icon_redface::icon_redface::lol::lol:

.L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You people just don't understand Chavez.
He needs something with a beautiful woman, preferably blond, holding Fels, and he's game.

There you go, little Richie:

images

Neil E

Name
Neil E
No matter how you spin it, a bar of soap is not very professional. :errf:

What if your doctor pulled out leaches to cure your ailment? I hear leaches really work for a cure.

They did bring them out in the burn unit... Those wonderful little guys are great at bringing blood to the surface of the burn, in turn helping with the healing process... Just sayin'. :clap:

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Nope! We only use products formulated for professional carpet cleaners...oh and NO Cobb products either. :icon_razz:
Yet, the fels naptha doesn't make the grade only because you can buy it at Walmart for .97 cents...:winky: ya missimg out.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I thought all of Cob's products were "best of class", "amazing', 'outstanding" and 'fantastic'.
Though, if memory serves us right, he never claimed magnificence :winky:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom