After years if not a decade of testing I hereby declare the best post spotter in the world to be...

Neil E

Name
Neil E
Seriously I am lucky and have never in my life had back issues.

I think it would be a difficult delimma for me if I needed one. I'd probably just go to a physical trainer or massage therapist. Fortunately I am Mighty! :winky:

I knows lots of people who go to back crackers regularly...and thus point.

This would be the same as you saying that Carpet Cleaners are all Snake Oil Salesmen without ever even having your own home cleaned, but only going off of the opinion of some friends who might have all used Stanley Steam or any number of hacks out there.

Chiropractors are like any other industry, there's good ones, there's bad ones and then every once in a while there's a GREAT ONE. I happen to be fortunate enough to have found a great one. I can't tell you how many of my friends and family that I've recommended to mine and have only received gratitude from them for the referral! Most people don't understand how many functions our spines are responsible for controlling. I'm more of a "Treat The Problem" kinda guy, not a "Treat The Symptom".

Attachments

• Spinal Chart.jpg
    Spinal Chart.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 119

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a great massage therapist. (No rub and tug). She is also a nutritionist and has helped me with my diet. I have just started seeing a chiropractor. I hate the ones who just crack you. This one manipulates you gently until things come into place. Will be starting a yoga class next week. The older you get, the more you realize the need to keep in shape

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have a great massage therapist. (No rub and tug). She is also a nutritionist and has helped me with my diet. I have just started seeing a chiropractor. I hate the ones who just crack you. This one manipulates you gently until things come into place. Will be starting a yoga class next week. The older you get, the more you realize the need to keep in shape
Is that one of those that use a stupid little button clicker? Several swear by those, but I’m not buying it

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Is that one of those that use a stupid little button clicker? Several swear by those, but I’m not buying it
No, she just finds where bones are going and gently relocates them. I use to have one similar about 15 years ago. First thing she did is take an x-ray. Found all kinds of old injuries from car accidents and things. I found you have to at least 4 times to get good treatment that works. Some may need longer. Listen to your body and then your practitioner. Of course they want you to keep coming as that's what pays the bills. The guys or gals that want to crack you are capable of doing some serious damage if not done correctly.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No, she just finds where bones are going and gently relocates them. I use to have one similar about 15 years ago. First thing she did is take an x-ray. Found all kinds of old injuries from car accidents and things. I found you have to at least 4 times to get good treatment that works. Some may need longer. Listen to your body and then your practitioner. Of course they want you to keep coming as that's what pays the bills. The guys or gals that want to crack you are capable of doing some serious damage if not done correctly.
That sounds just like the guy that fixed my back. I had 4 adjustments

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

I was in constant pain for a year when I 25 when I found a 73 yo reflexologist. She made me feel like I was hit by a bus but after a couple days all pain was gone.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom