After years if not a decade of testing I hereby declare the best post spotter in the world to be...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Its ok, sometime people develop develop an imposter syndrome. @Desk Jockey everybody is here for you. Using fels naptha will not invalidate your status as a Professional Carpet Cleaner. It simply will not make you fraud. We dont judge. Take me for example, i am a Professional Carpet Cleaner only after 9 months. :lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Its ok, sometime people develop develop an imposter syndrome. @Desk Jockey everybody is here for you. Using fels naptha will not invalidate your status as a Professional Carpet Cleaner. It simply will not make you fraud. We dont judge. Take me for example, i am a Professional Carpet Cleaner only after 9 months. :lol:
Professional just means you do it for a living.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I couldn't sleep at night if I did. I would eventually succumb to the guilt and slit my wrists. :winky:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Thanks goodness it aint rocket science, er.. medicine. I can sleep well tonight free from imposter syndrome.:biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Quacks, they don't heal anything. They buy more gadgets than the average carpet cleaner. Pseudo science with their foot bath impurity removers.

If you believe in chiropractors I have a porty to sell you. :winky:

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Seriously I am lucky and have never in my life had back issues.

I think it would be a difficult delimma for me if I needed one. I'd probably just go to a physical trainer or massage therapist. Fortunately I am Mighty! :winky:

I knows lots of people who go to back crackers regularly...and thus point.

We have to see our normal doctors every year also for a checkup and or adjustment of our daily meds. Very few of us don't take any meds. So really, there's no difference.

I hurt my back bending and twisting over the wrong way in a tiny crawl space while I was cleaning air ducts and the back pain was terrible. I couldn't work. I made my first visit to a chiropractor who's been in the field of it for over 30years. No X-rays, or anything like that was done. I just filled out a questionnaire describing the pain and he adjusted the spine. I made 3 other visits until the pain was gone. That was over a year ago, and I haven't had the need to go since then

Chiropractors are very similar to Carpet cleaners in the public's eyes of their assumption of the quality of the services. Most people (who've never experienced the service) think of a yellow van pulling up in the driveway, charging just $99, and over wetting the carpet with a 3day dry time. Chiropractors have the image of someone getting behind you and picking you up to "pop" your back. It's much more professional and accurate than a pill pushing doctor charging you over $100 for a 10 minute visit.

That's just my experience with a chiropractor.

SCC

Name
Steve Baker
Quacks, they don't heal anything. They buy more gadgets than the average carpet cleaner. Pseudo science with their foot bath impurity removers.

If you believe in chiropractors I have a porty to sell you. :winky:
Chiropractic care has worked well for pain management for me. Did it cure me? No, I got run over by a car back in 83. I'm fine but there are structural alignment issues caused when the front tire ran over my chest and the rear tire over my left femur. It's down right ignorant to dismiss it as quackery. It helped me cut down of pain pills and helped me sleep, turn my head and what not. After 2 years I started getting diminishing returns. I started acupuncture, that worked best but only for a few months. Medical marijuana has given me the best long term result.

steve_64

Screwed my back up At 25. I'm 53 till the 10th.

Chiropractor massage therapy pain pills alcohol and pot. But I still hurt more than I don't.

Thinking of seeing the chiropractor today.

steve_64

And bi weekly visits where your 90 second session has the exact same manuvers as the six other dopes laying in the room...
Many massage therapist are the same way. The chiropractor I see now treats me different almost every time. And it's under $20 a visit. He uses the clicker mostly.

With my heart I don't like surgery and that's what most doctor's know, that and push drugs. I had a rib pushed back into place by a chiropractor years ago that would've required surgery and I would've never been the same had a surgeon done it.

Like all practices they have a place but not every place.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's ok. I used to believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny with conviction too.

Oh course now I know there is no Easter bunny. The tooth fairy is real though. I've given her a few $1.00's over the years. :winky:

Back
Top Bottom