cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
You are a very wise man to have learned that so young Scott. :biggrin:
believe me my workaholic mentality tests her patience. There is a bigger plan in play that will eventually make it so im home more. But as I explained it to her. I have to get busier first to be home more later.
Going from a Entry level truckmount to a top Tier Truck mount is a huge step. One I couldn't have done without without Darcie or Jim.

Darcie is my rock, and keeps me from literally dying. And Jim educates me pretty much non stop. I have however impress him here and there with new ideas and how to make things better. I come from a manufacturing (CNC machines) back ground, so I often think outside the box.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ok, back to business.

Do you guys keep spare belts in your vans?
I've never had a tm with a clutch to turn on anything, what are the warning signs of it failing?
Does the Pro1200se have a safety, like it will not engage if its not in park or parking brake on?
in the winter when its really cold and your cleaning do you need to run your van heater to keep the van warm or does the tm give off enough heat?
Is there anyting special you guys do in the winter to keep your van warm when your out cleaning, or driving around?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
When you guys doing oil changes are you going off the vans total hours or factoring milage on the van and calculating the mileage on the van from the tm hours?

New van i'm thinking about running mobile 1 oil and a bosch distance plus filter, because it holds 3 times more crud.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Have you guys done anything extra to the van walls to help keep your van warm when parked, foam, actual insulation, etc?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do you guys keep spare belts in your vans?
I've never had a tm with a clutch to turn on anything, what are the warning signs of it failing?
Does the Pro1200se have a safety, like it will not engage if its not in park or parking brake on?
in the winter when its really cold and your cleaning do you need to run your van heater to keep the van warm or does the tm give off enough heat?
Is there anyting special you guys do in the winter to keep your van warm when your out cleaning, or driving around?
1) No we don't but its not a bad idea to have a replacement on hand.
2) Never had a problem with the clutch
3) We own Butlers so I'm assuming they are similar and the lockout is it must be in park. I believe it would still engage without the brake. Just don't do it.
4) Turn off the heat when running the unit. It will be fine. Just run the heat between jobs

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When you guys doing oil changes are you going off the vans total hours or factoring milage on the van and calculating the mileage on the van from the tm hours?
100 hours on the unit.

Have you guys done anything extra to the van walls to help keep your van warm when parked, foam, actual insulation, etc?
We've done it both ways. We did the insulation ourselves and we've also order it with the insulation kit on the walls & ceiling.

Reactions: Scott S.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
believe me my workaholic mentality tests her patience. There is a bigger plan in play that will eventually make it so im home more. But as I explained it to her. I have to get busier first to be home more later.
Going from a Entry level truckmount to a top Tier Truck mount is a huge step. One I couldn't have done without without Darcie or Jim.

Darcie is my rock, and keeps me from literally dying. And Jim educates me pretty much non stop. I have however impress him here and there with new ideas and how to make things better. I come from a manufacturing (CNC machines) back ground, so I often think outside the box.

Am I the rock you stand on or the cement block you tie to the body before you toss it in the river? :) There's a bit of a difference :)

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
This new style couples communication thingie, is a new and exciting development here.

How would I communicate with my wife, though? She does not go on this board.

Scott asked me awhile ago to sign up here so I could learn about what he does. I was following just a little until people started talking about me, and then I felt I had to jump in. I thought I was going to be told to go back to the kitchen or something soon because I don't add any value to the cleaning industry :) All I do is play with Scott's social media, write business letters, write the newsletter, do the billing, run the errands, and get angry when Scott asks me to go on jobs with him where he expects me to stand around and talk to the customers. (I spent 15 years in retail, so I am currently choosing not to be a people person. If I don't know them, I don't want to be nice to them.) Sometimes if I'm a good girl and don't complain, I get a cookie :) hahah

How would you communicate with your wife? Talk to her :) Text her :) Send her flowers :) You don't need this board for that. I'm only here because I am learning some things, and you guys are funny...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
So, umm. yeah.

i guess im one of the first persons to get a pro1200se and water pond in a standard length van. Still impressed with the room left in the back of the van. Would have gotten a extended length but it wouldnt fit in my garage.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
All I do is play with Scott's social media, write business letters, write the newsletter, do the billing, run the errands, and get angry when Scott asks me to go on jobs with him where he expects me to stand around and talk to the customers.

"All I do..." LOL that's A LOT!

It seems to me that you are in charge of marketing for C & S Cleaning Darcie.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I used to send/bring my wife
Rosen2.jpg

But these brats:
11700865_115945935410913_3330935750987155322_n.jpg

11202440_115945632077610_5289013493576183103_n.jpg

11665581_115946915410815_2491553451915575707_n.jpg

And there's more.
Just pulled the flowers out of the vase, drank the water, ate the flowers and proceeded to throw up on our most expensive rug.

What's a guy to do?

Should we have an ask Darcie room?

P.S. Jim P. This place needs preservation and has a reputation to maintain. One more positive remark and we're gonna have to ask F.C. to acquaint you with the raft. You've been warned :winky:

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"P.S. Jim P. This place needs preservation and has a reputation to maintain. One more positive remark and we're gonna have to ask F.C. to acquaint you with the raft. You've been warned :winky:"

My association with Mark Saiger has caused me to become a kinder and gentler person. I also make a point to avoid the computer when I'm in a bad mood, or, conversely in such a good mood that I think I have something funny to say.

A comedian I'm not, as a variety of ex girlfriends and my departed wife have been kind enough to remind me.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
does the grease fitting on the front end under the hood sling grease or is it pretty minimal?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh lord .................SHOOT ME NOW! NOW WE HAVE MARRIED COUPLES POSTING HERE! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

Reactions: KevinL

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Oh lord .................SHOOT ME NOW! NOW WE HAVE MARRIED COUPLES POSTING HERE! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!
My skill set extends much further than being a sappy newlywed. I know nothing about cleaning, but fifteen years in retail, twelve of those in management, and a BS in writing make me knowledgeable in a lot of areas. Who knows, I might be useful here instead of being pure entertainment.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
does the grease fitting on the front end under the hood sling grease or is it pretty minimal?
Now we are getting into a serious issue. WITF did Sapphire change a perfectly reliable no maintenance drive shaft to something that requires not only grease fittings but removing the engine cover. I've never done this in the 28 years I've owned Pro1200s. In fact I've never removed the engine cover on my 03 Express but my mechanic has for various repairs and tuneups. I looked it up and it looks like a real PIA.

Reactions: KevinL and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom