Discuss the Mike and Shawn ONLY thread HERE

-JB-

Name
JB
Dang! I been readin for like two hours ( yeah I read slow) stinkin thread has grown two page since I started!

But as I've said before, buying a Vortex is like marrying an ugly woman. You HAVE to think she's beautiful cause your are stuck with her! Then one day that ugly witch up and cheats on YOU! Then all those years of parading her ugly ass out in public makes you just want to kill her! :evil:

yup, yup. :roll:

yeah , I really have nothing to add, oh, wait.....

GO HYDRA-MASTER!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Im waiting on the Repo man to come get the hicks aerotech! Can't be to much longer now. they only put 500 hours on it in 3 years. I'm waiting. I know who they finance through.. so I'll get the call.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I think I'll have to side with Mikey on this one. If I had purchased a 76k machine, there better be adequate phone support along with parts.

Now if the company itself is going to die and never come back, the owners of the company or the originator of the machine should come forth and say so. Offering all remaining parts, stock, and name of compainies that supplied "one off" parts for the machine. This would be a good heads up if an owner needed anything.

I really don't think Mikey is complaining about the overall performance of the machine, its the tech support and parts availability that is the problem.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mikey. Tell Shawn I said 7 has been a good number for me. he still has one or two more to go.

BTW - Did you talk to Josh?

Take care,
Lisa

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Ken Snow said:
Check out a Butler unit sometime Robert if you have the chance. They run forever, have great power, are simple to maintain and their customer support is phenominal. To top it off they have great resale value down the road.

Ken- aka Butler shill :-)

No doubt the Butler is the perfect machine for your type of business, so that is a smart move.

But for the one truck operation, the one man show, there is such an edge over competitors by employing a truck mount that is more impressive in cleaning performance and appearance. Also, the machine I use even allows me to draw chemical through it with no problem. :p

Scott Rogers

Ken Snow said:
:-) :-)

Loren - in all seriousness, what specifically about your unit do you feel is more impressive in cleaning performance than a Butler?

More Heat, Flow (powermatics use 3/8 inch hose instead of 1/4),More vacuum (butlers blower rpms are much slower then most slide ins), proper and working Chem draw system., Better lay out. and a vacuum hose reel that can carry more then 150ft of hose.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hey I was talking to Loren lol.

New Butlers consistantly reach 230 degrees and vacuum is killer as well, though I don't know the spec diff. We love the room and layout but I guess that is a preferrence their is no right or wrong on. We also like only 150- 175 ft on the reel as we run live. Extra is stored in the back ans is rarely needed for residential work.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lisa, I didn't get he impression that any truckmount was coming soon.

No one at Judson has seen an order come in so maybe josh is getting a different unit.

Able 1

Name
Keith
joeynbgky said:
Im waiting on the Repo man to come get the hicks aerotech! Can't be to much longer now. they only put 500 hours on it in 3 years. I'm waiting. I know who they finance through.. so I'll get the call.

Ain't gonna happen...

Name
George Valliant
Poor Mikey!!!

Bought a Vortex and only made 3 million with it and now it needs fixing!!!

The humanity!!!!

crybaby-12.jpg

crybaby.jpg

Name
George Valliant
Mikey,

The grass always looks greener in someone elses yard doesn't it?

Vortex will be waiting for you when you come back home...................

Sooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CRyyyyyyy BaaaaAaAbbyyyYyyy.............................!

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjD4eWEUgMMl]

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Hey, I bought a 2009 Pontiac Solstice. As of the 2010 model year Pontiac is no more. I'm not too worried though, I expect GM to support it with parts. Still LOVE my car.

Take care,
Lisa

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know from personal experience that when Mikey gets going, you can't always believe everything he says. So don't automatically take everything he says as gospel. Like the $1 offer to Shawn to buy the patent back. That sounds just like something that Mikey would make up.

Could be true, but reader beware.

Bob Foster

Marty quit being so pissy. Given how serious a discussion this has been and the players involved I don't believe Mike is lying.

The only time I have ever seen him BS is if he is trying to have some fun with one of us, and it usually at our expense (the bastard..).

The Vortex is a powerful substantial cleaning machine

but without a doubt

it has passed its zenith to be eclipsed by a truck that is more practical, efficient and powerful than any iteration of Vortex that has ever been made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom