Here you go Mardie...REAL DUAL PROCESS CLEANING

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Good gravy....Mike posted a cool video- I wanted to watch and then I sucked into reading a bunch of time and oxygen wasting crap- pissing contest. Stoopid arse same old same old " It's like the old joke: how many guitarists does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1 and 10 to say they can do it better.

John G

I didn't flip mikey off, I don't do that vawter, not all people are like you..

I posted something, decided to wait and had to put three digits in to post...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sooooo i guess I'LL be the one to tell you.....
we all think you are an idiot......and we took a vote not to
have any interaction with you......Patrick IS right....we don need the same ol' dog an' pony show
here anymore.......
the last MF proved that....and YOU are harshing our mellow..........

Mike I do a dealership that has the worst wicking and browning. I also encap after cleaning. Last time I cleaned I used an acid rinse mixed strong. That helped a lot. What about misting a browning remover on the carpet after extraction? If it is browning, that should work better than encap right?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes, we acid rinsed that job as well.

Again, it never sees a brush roll vacuum and is a very busy K-6th grade class room

We went back the next day and through all the furniture they had replaced it looked terrific, nice and blue.

Like Rich said, this is a great way to actually remove soil and provide a good looking carpet.

Sure we could have ran an RE over it and taken another hour but we already provided more value than what they paid for.

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Mike I do a dealership that has the worst wicking and browning. I also encap after cleaning. Last time I cleaned I used an acid rinse mixed strong. That helped a lot. What about misting a browning remover on the carpet after extraction? If it is browning, that should work better than encap right?

If you have any air movers, Use them!

It doesn't take a second to deal with them at all, clean a section and when ya move, throw one down. Transfer sections as you back out

I like the Mini Omni Pro's. You can kick them around like soccer balls, Just don't tell anyone ; )

I really Like the fact that we are discussing real world issues now, Thank You !

Name
Andy McFadden
Hey Mikey, I'm thinking you could have just scrubbed and run on that job and got by just fine with way less expense and time involved.

But instead you did something many cleaners wouldn't or couldn't do. you cleaned it twice two different ways, and thus did a terrific job of providing REAL clean, and left the carpet looking good on top of it. Shame on you Mikey!

Reactions: dealtimeman

Mikey P

Administrator
You nailed it.

And the parent in charge of this project ( it's a charter school) knows exactly that.

He has seen what the other one method clowns have accomplished.

Reactions: GCCLee

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
If they are so concerned with being clean, why isn't the school vacuuming? Do the handle maintenance themselves or is it an outside company?

John G

A single hired lady comes in one a week to tidy up.

And it's not them demanding a method or level of clean.

It's my conscience.

ROFLMAO

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How does the trinity do around toilets and steps and detail work? Also I asked Mardie to do a youtube video of his process on a before and after. I'm interested in seeing how he does what He does.

Lastly I apologize to Mardie because my first post I was rude, When every other thread is "Hay Mardie?" I would get a little chafe too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
You don't know.... I have never got browning like that.

And we saw there wanding technique.:oldrolleyes:

Maybe the RE left it too wet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom