Here you go Mardie...REAL DUAL PROCESS CLEANING

Connor

Name
Connor
You claim some of us are just ignorant and don't get it. It's insulting to see you attempt to trash some of the best minds in the industry who frequent this board--people who use many methods for many years and know what they are talking about.

You're not doing yourself any favors, John. Many here are willing to move on after your bent handle debacle but it seems you prefer to have enemies and confrontations. I like you and think you're better than the face you've shown lately. Time will tell.

'nother lawl. The face he's shown lately. That's right, he's got a couple of 'em. John is exactly as you see him.

John G

I post a referral froma customer, been cleaning longer than Mikey and others here, he is laughed at, basically called a liar, and slammed, anyone who says the same as him (many do ) and they are all considered stupid, and while the great minds are you talking about don't know what the Trinity does, they slam it, I understand you have my old machines, they have little to do with this, the Trinity simply isn't like any other OP, it is an encap machine and does things we never did before.
now if mikey wanted to know, that is one thing, but with all his slams and statements about morality and such, I figured it only fair to let him explain what we do so he could explain why he slams it. Problem is he is talking out of ignorance, lack of knowledge because as you notice, can not explain what the method does.. If he really tried, i would explain it to him, however he has a slam it mind set and I doubt he will rise to the occasion.

Notice I haven't slammed HWE, heck I don't even care what my users use, but when a know it all who doesn't know it all tries to tell me what I can and can not do, then I think it fair he explain himself.

John G

Surprised it took you so long to make it here, usually when slamming is being done, that is about the only place you can be found..

Mikey P

Administrator
John you can confuse and mystify rubes like Mardie with your "you don't understand what my magical floor buffer does" bullshit but all of us here have seen you say the same thing with every new jiggler, miracle pad or shampoo you've dragged out over the years. It's grown pathetic.

I understand you don't want to clean anymore so you have to take the marketing hype to the next level. You have to pack extra value into your grossly over priced, crudely built unit with website seo, chat sessions and exclusive marketing secrets (how to lie to your customers and sleep well) and one on one whispering sessions....understood, cause even dopes think 4k for a floor buffer is a huge rip off.

The faster/ larger orbit of this new machine does not flush soil. period.

It just hides the dirt quicker and deeper. PERIOD.

I understand. No explanation needed.

(ps: you ain't fooling a single person here other than your sock puppet pal)

did I explain myself?

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldenboy

Mikey P

Administrator
my advice?

Sell the machine for what it really is, a faster Cimex and a great tool to accompany,NOT replace HWE.

You'd sell for more of them than your bullheaded "OP is King" strategy (yes we know sales are slow and you have to go after the stone and concrete guys)

Only shitty businessmen who can't afford the gas bill or can't figure out how to properly HWE (think Forrest) would ever think twice about NOT FLUSHING carpet anymore..

But you're just to fvcking stupid to realize that.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
He will come back and lie to us some more for sure, I think he has a biz insurance policy against not being able to sell his units and so this is an attempt to completely sink his biz and collect on the policy.

Otherwise I have no idea why he would want to look so badly.

Reactions: Connor

Connor

Name
Connor
Surprised it took you so long to make it here, usually when slamming is being done, that is about the only place you can be found..

Sorry, I'm late. I was at church.

My sarcasm-sense was tingling and I knew it was you. I can smell shit, even over the internet.

I'm a jerk.

Connor

Name
Connor
He will come back and lie to us some more for sure, I think he has a biz insurance policy against not being able to sell his units and so this is an attempt to completely sink his biz and collect on the policy.

Otherwise I have no idea why he would want to look so badly.

Definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Guanos nachos !

I'm a jerk.

Mikey P

Administrator
Notice I haven't slammed HWE, heck I don't even care what my users use, but when a know it all who doesn't know it all tries to tell me what I can and can not do, then I think it fair he explain himself.

No kidding. You know that the cleaners here do it properly. They know how to avoid or fix the issues that dopes can't.
You prey on the dopes John, we get that. What you don't get is that we have 10K plus lurkers here who could benefit from a machine like this to accompany their cleaning arsenal.

A smart and moral man would teach professional/multi method cleaners how to use their machine to benefit their existing methodology, NOT how to replace it just so you can sell them more pads and juice.

The group's consensus is, lower the price to compete with the far better built Cimex, (finally) be genuine about just what a floor buffer really does, and get off your holy hypocritical high horse and remove the LBJ from your marketing as it greatly offends people who are REALLY moral and just.

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
but when a know it all who doesn't know it all tries to tell me what I can and can not do, then I think it fair he explain himself.

G....you DO realize that YOU......
are that know it all......right?

you are the one picking up the fruit from the ground.....

Reactions: Connor

John G

We do sell it as a tool, we usually sell to hwe guys as a tool, we don't "recommend it" as the only machine,
you say lower the price, it does at least double what an orbot does and the orbot sells for the same price.. it has 30 pounds of steel more in it than and orbot, and that is to hold a much faster, and larger orbit.

The other thing is, I have never told any user to not use his tm, or hwe, they tell ME, the referral you laugh at was the guy who won the machine and sent that to me, I surely didn't ask for that, why does he do it?
Is he stupid? Or does he know something YOU don't? You are so ready to jump on people you know nothing about, people which many have cleaned longer than you, but YOU decided they were hacks..You...

I only teach how to use our machine in different scenarios, if the users decide that is what they want, YOU want me to tell them, no, use hwe too so mikey will like you?
People who use it know it not high priced at all, but then again, they KNOW what it does.
Calling it a floor buffer just shows again, that you don't have a clue.

I am not one for general consensus's either, Obama was elected because the general consensus was he as going to be great...LOL
Ask the many users who quit using their Cimex's which one is better build and does a better job.

See not everyone needs a "leader" to tell them what to do, most cleaners care about impressing their customers not Mikey.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jhc Guerkink...it's not about impressing ME, it's about NOT pad cleaning homes with pets and kids.

And unless you installed a lambvac on the trinity, it's still a floor buffer.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lord baby jebus..

So tell us all about the miracles your floor buffer performs John, where urine and vomit spills are magically extracted rather than ground in like the days of yore..

Connor

Name
Connor
Welp, I'm satisfied that thing are like they always are here at TWGCCTHINGY. I'll check back in soon. Ciao for now !

Btw, a good deal is a state of mind, and although appearances aren't everything, if a floor looks clean, it's clean enough fo da massas.

I'm a jerk.

John G

Here it finally comes..."so tell me" huh? I thought you knew what we were doing and thus were slamming it???
So basically you are slamming what you don't understand... just exactly what I figured all along.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jesus but you are a weasel.

Explain the miracle that myself and 90% of the active members here know to be completely and physically impossible. .?

Do the wheels have a built in vacuum system that you failed to mention?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
holy crap Mikey....he jus gave you the finger.......when the time comes to zap him (an' it will).....PLEASE Mikey...plez..plez...plez let it be ME to push the button........

i would spend eternity resting in peace.......

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
John has certainly violated the Liars,cheats, hucksters AND sociopaths rule here...

But I feel it my duty as a Cleaner With A Conscious to have him around to show what a lunatic you'd have to be to VLM homes with pets and kids... And bare feet.

Maybe it's time to rethink this strategy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom