Here you go Mardie...REAL DUAL PROCESS CLEANING

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Ryan Ryan RYAN you are going to hell...but not for being an OP cleaner oh no.

You're going for bait and switch. :p

Ryan can we really trust anything you say now? j/k :lol:

Lol. Hey there are pics and video of orbot on my page. Just some hoses in some as well lol.

I guess I like to be as efficient as possible. Sometimes that means different things. Mostly for me that means padding though.

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
That is the best way to be. Have the tools you need for the situation.

Just giving you sh*t! :biggrin:

Like I said too, it depends on What kind of business you run. If 90% of your customers require a TM then get that, but if 90% of your customers don't, then be like me. Many cleaners have more machine than they need, they focus too much on equipment, and waste time and money. They market equipment instead of solutions.

Also having employees changes the whole thing, i think that's the main reason that Oxifresh uses CRB's is because of the employees.

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
We like to have what ever we might need from VLM to TM and powerheads, you never know what you will need to give you the best results.

We market clean carpet, not method or machine.
Maybe you, but I am talking in general.. because I have seen many of these people that don't even know what vlm is. I am not talking about you yourself. Just a general observation. You can see it in their marketing materials as well as how they talk to you.

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
That's why I had to document the job! It's like spotting a UFO, it doesn't happen often!
Here is a typical job for me..it's not even worth taking pictures of.. :icon_rolleyes:
[video=youtube;hQCK22mpE6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCK22mpE6U[/video]
View attachment 4345

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe you, but I am talking in general.. because I have seen many of these people that don't even know what vlm is. I am not talking about you yourself. Just a general observation. You can see it in their marketing materials as well as how they talk to you.
Yea I think you're generalizing too much. Mikey, whom John is attacking owns two Cimex's. Most of us own OP machines and Cimex's, you'd be surprised at how many. Run a poll and see for yourself.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Also having employees changes the whole thing, i think that's the main reason that Oxifresh uses CRB's is because of the employees.

Oxifresh sells dreams NOT cleaning.

You too can make a $100k year with a small investment of only $10k.
But wait, there's more....

Most of those guys make $20k a year with no health insurance and can't even spell retirement.

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Yea I think you're generalizing too much. Mikey, whom John is attacking owns two Cimex's. Most of us own OP machines and Cimex's, you'd be surprised at how many. Run a poll and see for yourself.
A poll of all carpet cleaners in the nation or of all carpet cleaners that participate on online boards?
I think the results would be drastically different.

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
true. I guess I meant that I always assumed oxi uses crbs so that their techs have a simple system that allows them to focus on sales and upsells instead of the equipment. Not saying that is how I would do it, but it is still interesting to look at different business models.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
true. I guess I meant that I always assumed oxi uses crbs so that their techs have a simple system that allows them to focus on sales and upsells instead of the equipment. Not saying that is how I would do it, but it is still interesting to look at different business models.

Nope, they dont have techs and their business model never even thought of techs.

For business opportunities they are thinking about low cost start ups for owner operators.
Oxi was designed to be a business opp, the fact they chose carpet cleaning was secondary.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If you ever want to know any answer in this world... ALWAYS follow the money.

People will make up all kinds of fairy tales to rationalize a money decision.

Reactions: ryankettering

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Would using the ZIPPER wand, eliminated the need to finish with the CIMEX?
It makes it easier but it can be done with both. What's been removed can't wick up and commercial is tough. It takes extremely high flow and a slow moving tool. With the zipper you can just hold the trigger and clean. Tons of flushing. The same technique with a wand causes lots of grief. Locally hwe is the only approved method for state, county and city contracts. At least all the ones sent to me.

Gene

Reactions: millbiller01

Ron K

CGD is susceptible to wicking. It doesn't have to be over wetting to wick. Its glued down and doesn't allow the airflow that carpet & pad does.

I have never had any job brown out in my life…hum?

I wonder just what sort of hell awaits for those that pad carpet that kids lay on..

We KNOW they are on clean carpet, we test it and photograph it to SHOW what we do.

How many years have you been at this Mardie?
or better yet, how many homes have you cleaned?
I started in 1986 and have cleaned no less than 800 jobs a year, do the math.
I never stop learning while you and your lame ass 30 year old foaming bullshit just continues to go backwards in technology.

Been at it since ’74 and you are STILL trying to tell me how great you are, I watched that video and thought, man is he wasting a lot of time or what? I am sure I have cleaned a lot more carpet than you Mikey, and I have done OP for longer than anyone, yet you still try to tell me what I am doing…LOL

Sometime when you got a moment "tell me how and why encap with a Trinity works".. maybe then I can help.

Please take an area you think is clean...Pour 1/2 cup plain old water on it...... place 3" of white paper towels on that spot... place a cookie sheet and then some weight on said cookie sheet....wait 24 hours and look at the towel thats what you left!

What Mikey cleaned or got out was probably years of improper dry soil removal... you never see that because you only surface clean it's there you can believe me I'm really smart.

John G

Mikey, whom John is attacking

Who starts these thread Chavez?
Asking for an explanation after being slammed is attacking... omg.. you just went off the deep end.

Ron K

Your IGNORANCE is astounding Mikey and you are the leader of the pack here?

Go ahead, quit judging and try to tell me how and why my system works, when I see the falacies, I will explain them to you, oh and without judging your atheist morality either.

Me thinks the problem is, you don't have a clue how it even works..... prove me wrong big guy.

If you Encap and the "Dry"
vacuuming after the fact cleans the carpet how in the hell did it get dirty in the first place, if they were dry vacuuming it all the time??????????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You don't know how I do things so you should not base your comments on your assumptions.

Do you ever post a before and after video?????? Its pretty simple to give us a ride along with what you do, before and after. Rather then taking pot shots at those who do.

Where are all your reviews online?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Connor

Mikey P

Administrator
Freedom Giveaway Winner, goes from TM to Trinity

Just wanted to let you know this. I won your Freedom machine almost 2 months ago on the web and I haven't used my truck mount since.

31 years with steam and I'm changing all my customers to encap and everyone loves it. I've made new a few carpets I do that have been

beyond making look very clean. I've done them a few times before. One customer is now having me do their company's carpet because of this.

Tom Thompson

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I've got two autistic schools I've kept up and one particular church the doesn't call me but once a year. Weird thing about the amount of soil that can hide in that shallow a pile. Rick G. told me couple years ago to either run a pile lifter (a good one, like the Kleenrite) or slow down with a quality dual motor vac. So then a friend of mine was getting his butt kicked in the hallways of a major hospital chain here in Sac County. They started pre-vacing the sh.. out of the traffic lanes before Cimex'ing and the wick back ceased. I put that into practice and one day (when I'm fed up running my Proteam what what seems like hours) I'll get that Kleenrite.

The autistic schools I extract, but they do call me every 3, 5 months max. I got them on a vacuuming schedule. Got their maintenance guy (super dude) all educated on vacuuming and even guided him on a small extractor to clean the daily "spots". These autistic students leave #1 & #2 on the carpet, and often. I've got to much bio-sci in my previous life not extract a school for challenged folks and have mixed emotions on even normal grade schools. If there are encaper's and padders here who don't extract these types of commercial jobs then so be it. We're all part of the same un-regulated, un-licensed industry and each has to call his/her own shots.

But to wick backs in general on CGD that's been neglected I say try a quality vacuum cleaner (slooooooowly) and even a quality pile lifter before you lay the suds and then back rub the suds. The encap/detergent will have muck less to fight. Works for me.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
A stock Zipper had the same flow as our wands... How much better can it really flush?
Both flush the same except you can clean back and forth with out over wetting with the zipper. On the wand when I pull the trigger for the forward stroke the water stays long enough to penetrate into the latex. And if you don't follow exactly on the pull stroke the solution stays until you come back with your dry stroke. Over spray is a real killer on cmg with the wand. I can train a brand new cleaner on the zipper in minutes and not get wicking but its not true of a wand.

gene

gene

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Connor

Name
Connor
Your IGNORANCE is astounding Mikey and you are the leader of the pack here?
I will explain them to you, oh and without judging your atheist morality either.

Lawl. I heard you died. No, wait, that was that other self righteous asshole, Phelps.

GOD HATES PADS!!!!

Name
Steve Lawrence
John, you keep saying Mikey and others have no clue about your method. I have been running your equipment (3 units) for about 15 years now in addition to our primary method of HWE and I think I understand what rubbing a cotton pad on dirty carpet does. I appreciate having that method at my disposal and find it very useful on many commercial carpets. But, I get the impression that you are claiming some new magical result with your heavier and more aggressive Trinity. You claim some of us are just ignorant and don't get it. It's insulting to see you attempt to trash some of the best minds in the industry who frequent this board--people who use many methods for many years and know what they are talking about.

You're not doing yourself any favors, John. Many here are willing to move on after your bent handle debacle but it seems you prefer to have enemies and confrontations. I like you and think you're better than the face you've shown lately. Time will tell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom