I want to Race a Zipper. Who's in for a challenge?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Use it extensively in Nashville. Save your body, don't wait until you need it.

It flushes better and dries faster with less fatigue than slinging a wand. Only an idiotic fool would ignore a tool that benefits the client and yourself.

But do what you want...no pressure. :lol:
I agree fully with saving the body and benefitting myself. I don't agree with better flushing. If you need a better flushing, just increase the flow, and turn the HG's up, IF, the truck mount is designed to go higher in HG's. That's why I made that comment earlier. But I'm still sticking to my guns on it cleaning the same.

And I don't know if I agree about it drying faster if it's done in the same amount of time or less. That's why I want to take it to a race.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
270sq ft in under 9min. That's more than 30sq. ft./min. I went faster than normal, because it wasn't that dirty, and I know this job isn't what I originally wanted to compete on from my first few posts. The dry time was barely damp 30min after I cleaned it. I just thought I'd show the Zipper what it's gonna be competing with

I was expecting you to go much faster. Your speed was just right IMO for those conditions.

But at that rate the Zipheds are going to kick your ass.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
270sq ft in under 9min. That's more than 30sq. ft./min. I went faster than normal, because it wasn't that dirty, and I know this job isn't what I originally wanted to compete on from my first few posts. The dry time was barely damp 30min after I cleaned it. I just thought I'd show the Zipper what it's gonna be competing with

Stop picking up the wand.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Any update on who won the race?
Sad to say, we never got the chance to compete. There wasn't enough time yesterday that would allow for it, and we were so busy today with making sure everything was organized at cleaning the autism center.

If the opportunity ever rises again, we'll be sure to update it here

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
That's how great a Cimex is..

With a broken foot I could still out (appearance) clean you two hot water geeks.

The area ill look better the next day and I'll be drinking Mojitos by the pool while you are still winding up hoses.

Whoops! I read that "winding up hosers" and wondered which Canuk you meant.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sad to say, we never got the chance to compete. There wasn't enough time yesterday that would allow for it, and we were so busy today with making sure everything was organized at cleaning the autism center.

If the opportunity ever rises again, we'll be sure to update it here
Matt, did you at least get a chance to demo a Zipper and what did you think?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I really enjoyed getting to hang out with Matt.

A top notch cleaner, family man and human

It's a honor to have him here.
He has fit right in from the time he started posting here.
Good guy! :cool:
Thanks a lot guys! I never knew that an expo would be as welcoming as this one was. In fact, I really shouldn't call it an expo. It's more like a family reunion. I really look forward to making the trip for the next Mikey's Fest.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, did you at least get a chance to demo a Zipper and what did you think?
I was playing with it in the bar around a pool table, and since I wasn't used to using it, it was a little awkward. I was trying to use it as a wand and not walking with it like I should've. So my feedback isn't reliable. I'll post a video of Mark going crazy with it

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well, we didn't get to race the Zippers on carpet, but look who we found on the highway on the way to Atlanta!

We maybe had a slight edge on this race...

We weren't pulling a trailer and it was one of the steepest down hill runs in the area... :eekk:

But we did have Zippers on board as we passed them... Lol :biggrin:

Screenshot_20160724-190338.png
Screenshot_20160724-190344.png
Screenshot_20160724-190347.png

Back
Top Bottom