I want to Race a Zipper. Who's in for a challenge?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I knew you'd bring that up in this thread, :hopeless:.

Did that Waffle House lunch go through you faster than your zipper on that bar room carpet?

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Lmao!!! You should try driving with me! Your butt would be so tight you'd be able to eat 10 Waffle House meals without issue...

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Lmao!!! You should try driving with me! Your butt would be so tight you'd be able to eat 10 Waffle House meals without issue...

My favorite Cardiac Special at Waffle House: Hashbrowns all the way, gravy and chili on top and cap it all with two eggs sunny side up.

Wash down with four cups of coffee. Call the cook "cookie" and assure him that he is an artiste. Tip well.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My favorite Cardiac Special at Waffle House: Hashbrowns all the way, gravy and chili on top and cap it all with two eggs sunny side up.

Wash down with four cups of coffee. Call the cook "cookie" and assure him that he is an artiste. Tip well.
You're crazy eating that kind waffle house food. I call that a suicide plate. My digestive system would Kill me if I ate a plate like that

FFA

Name
FFA
Let me fill you in on a little something about Matt...

He loves his big girls, confirmed on multiple occasions!!:stir:

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

FFA

Name
FFA
Lol, something tells me you're a witness to a previous , hilarious conversation of mine in the past
I dont want to bring up any bad memories lol..
download.jpg

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Nah, it's on the other forum. It'll be hard to re-enact because it was on several different threads.

Back
Top Bottom