Latest and greatest CRB @ Jon Don, impressive cleaning display!!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wow did not see the vac hooked up! That is FOOKEN awesome. Carpet Doctor Is PIMPIN

Golden Boy

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
The BrushPro has renovators with a vac opening on top. I don't think that it will make a seal with the carpet to get a true extraction. I have been thinking of trying to attach my BrushPro to a portable that I would leave outside.

Mikey P

Administrator
Marcus if you want to take the advice of a raving lunatic and risk getting spittle and spite all over you go right ahead.
Joe and his star struck cohort are doing their best to keep you off this forum for some strange vindictive reason. All I ask is you look around here and look at the quality contributors and advertisers that bring a professional level of discussion not seen on any other other web site for carpet cleaners.

To name just a few..

Jim Pemberton-Pemberton Supply
Scott Warrington-Interlink
Steve Toburen
link1.gif
-Jon Don/SFS
link1.gif

Bill Yeadon
link1.gif
jon don
link1.gif
/ SFS
link1.gif

Larry cobb
link1.gif
- cobb
link1.gif
Carpet Supply, Texas
Doyel Bloss - HydraMaster
Rick Gelinas- Excellent Supply
Bill Bruders- Sapphire Scientific
link1.gif

John Olsen- Superior Supply
Shawn Forsythe- Central California Cleaning Supply
Ken Snow- Hagopian Cleaning, Michigan
Lisa Smith-Green Glides
Tony Wheelwright -IICRC
Richard Chavez. Chavez Cleaning and Restoration, Kansas
Brian O'Haleck- DA Burns, Washington
Tom Monahan- Centrum Force
Taf Baig- Magic Wand, Reno

Now go back there and just try and find one recognizable name.
Joe says his site does not have advertising. LOL! The only reason that forum is there is to help him sell his trinkets. HE is the advertiser.

As far as his latest tempur tantrum and spittlefest, did I offer to help him sell his filter? Sure I did. It was better than the plastic alternatives. If Tom at Devastator didn't absolutely knock him out of the ballpark with his filter I would suggest people buy Joes just like I do his Cuffs.

Be forewarned, the older Joe gets, the more tightly wound he becomes. No distributor will deal with him and vice versa. He goes ballistic on people over a $5 profit item on a regular basis.

So regular that I got this email just LAST NIGHT>.

Hey Mike, its ****** from ******. I tried to order a filter from Joe the other day (before I knew how close the Devastator guy was?) and he called me yesterday around 5pm cussing me out! Saying I was a free loader and all kinds of crazy shit? He was mad cause I only had like 4 posts on his wack-ass board.

We basically got into a shouting match (my wife heard the whole thing lol) and I promised him that if I ever crossed paths with him he was gonna get punched dead in the face for talking to me like that! He also went on to say that he was going to keep my money (for the filter) and that I was "shit outta luck"......lol! Real class act imo.

Just thought I would share that with you. Later

Joe has messed with peoples money many times. Running cards without authorization will put him out of business some day.

Anyways Marcus, you decide what you want to do here. No pressure, no backroom deals, no hush money.

Just ask yourself why I have 30 plus advertisers here.

oh and Joe, I'm not a manufacturer. I created a forum the likes of which the industry has never seen before. More seasoned pros hang their hat here than ever before or on any other site.. My creation has helped people become better cleaners and businessmen a 1000 times more than any of your silly products combined ever had or could.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Just the same Brush Pro that I have been using for many, many years. They are putting a slightly larger motor in them now but that is not an exclusive for STRONG. The only thing exclusive about their unit is the Sticker that says STRONG. Lots of different sellers are private labeling this machine from the manufacturer that opened up in South Carolina. Good, and solidly made machine but the same unit that Interlink sells.

Just to keep the record straight - Although the model in Mike's picture look similar to Brush Pro, it does not come from the same manufacturers. Some parts are copied not original. Whenever someone's Strong unit breaks down, I would not want you guys to think the Brush Pro is the same.

Reactions: CCA and Mikey P

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Like Scott, I'm afraid there's going to be confusion. The Strong Dry looks similar to the authentic Austrian machines, but as Marcus has made clear in this thread - it's NOT the same machine at all. I echo Scott's concern; the water's gonna get murky. For the record - the similar looking BrushEncap CRB machines we're selling at Excellent Supply are not in any way affiliated with Strong Dry.

brush_encap-red.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CCA and J Scott W

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm just amazed at how much better my Devastator Filter is compared to the RC99.

I wonder if there is that much difference between these two crb units.

Mikey P

Administrator
30 days according the the monthly mailer I just got from JD.

At this point Im going to assume that Marcus took Bristor's horrible advice to heart and will spend his time marketing to the hand full of penny pinchers that blow Joe over there.

Oh well..

We'll have the real deal featured here and we'll have an auction for a Brush Pro Original soon.

FredC

Village Idiot
c'est la vie.......

I am more confident in my, as of yet unexpressed, opinion than ever based on the feedback I have gotten from people who have had dealings with Marcus back when he was with BnC........and after.........

If you buy this machine...make sure you do it from JonDon..........

Edit: removed my off topic responses to statements made elsewhere.....don't want to make this about them

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
All this stuff shakes out over the long term, the one who consistently can deliver always will win out. Talk only lasts for so long.

PS. have o experience with any crb so cant have any opinion of technical details.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
All this stuff shakes out over the long term, the one who consistently can deliver always will win out. Talk only lasts for so long.
Exactly. So why not take up a "consistent" company (like... ummmm- Jon-Don?) on their 30 day "no questions asked" money back guarantee?

Order the Strong CRB, work the snot out of it and if you don't believe it measures up send it back. If you return it Jon-Don will pay your shipping both ways. (So you basically are getting a 28 or 29 day free machine rental.)

Steve

PS Or we can keep flogging the CRB topic in this thread. Mikey has to love the traffic.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
WOW 27-18 day free rental is right. nice! nobody else offers that kinda stuff. pay return shipping even :eekk:

randy

Name
Randy
I got to compare a Strong unit side by side with Rotowash built machine yesterday.

No comparison in build quality.

Buy the Original CRB and m make sure to get the Renovator attachments.

So this really is a Chinese knock off ? Unbelievable, I never would have guessed that since they are using photos off the old brush pro site of the original machine to market a new knock off ? Hilarious, how very Geurkink of them. Makes me feel sorry for the guys that have already spent money on these "strong" units. Something seemed very whacked about Strong when Chris Metzenburger logged in from Columbia claiming to be a carpet cleaner with 10 strong units. Obviously he still has an interest in selling CRB units to attempt that. I wonder if these types ever stop and consider that fraud is still prosecuted in the United States of America. Between crap like this "bogus" 10 unit strong customer, a shill being given a Free a trinity, and fake testimonials I'm wondering if all sellers to this industry think we are all drop dead stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: CCA

randy

Name
Randy
There is an idea, Maybe Todd could ship his Trinity to China and they could knock it off. The knock off version would probably not have gas line pipe for a sprayer and "pool" wields.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The strong machine mikey is referring to is one that was sent to cobb carpet in Dallas for them to try out. It appears that the machine is made with a thinner gauge metal and the plexiglass on the renovators are falling out the this particular unit.

The pro I saw vs the original units are that it starts with tremendous torque and overall power, but that might shorten the overall life of the unit. I am a janitor not an engineer so what do I know.

Maybe this particular unit was put together to fast who know, as jondon starts selling them any issues with the units will come out for sure.

The only way to gauge if these things are going to last is to wait and see how long those that have one lasts.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have the BrushPro 17(Interlink sells) and I also have the Pro Hybrid 35 - same as the BrushPro but has a slightly weaker motor. The extra torque on the BrushPro seems to work better on thick residential cut pile and it starts without having to tilt the machine. These are solid well built machines.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
I've already bought two of them. I also own a large brush pro.

Crbs are my favorite tool. So versatile.

I really could care less what the name is on the can. I do believe in ordering through a reputable company though. Just common sense.
If a company like JonDon wasn't backing the new machines, I would also be skeptical and tread cautiously, however I can drive to roselle and have a face to face with my rep if something goes wrong, or I can just run by Yeadons house a few minutes away from me and give it back with a direct delivery through a windshield....
However they've made it pretty clear they be happy to PAY to take it back if there's a issue. Ha

If you have the work, these things pay for themselves in a few weeks.
More importantly to me is they deliver consistency for my tech and give me some peace of mind the job is being done thoroughly when I'm not doing it myself.

Same with drying. It's now my policy we leave a dripod in every room after wanding ensuring a dry or almost dry carpet by the time we leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
Torrey did you buy yours when they were over $1000 less than the Brush Pro? I can see taking the chance then. That is no longer the case.

The JonDon guarantee is great...but after 30 days you are stuck dealing with the "manufacturer".

Its not just about the name on the can.

How does it compare to the brush pro in your opinion?

Last edited:
Name
Torrey Whitaker
Torrey did you buy yours when they were over $1000 less than the Brush Pro? I can see taking the chance then. That is no longer the case.

The JonDon guarantee is great...but after 30 days you are stuck dealing with the manufacturer.

Its not just about the name on the can.

How does it compare to the brush pro in your opinion?
They both are great machines. At first glance I couldn't tell a difference. When handling it, it does seem like the metal casing on the middle and the renovators may be a thinner gauge steel or whatever, but the side plates feel the same. And as far as the power and torque, its extremely peppy. I don't tip it to start at all. No hesitation on a flat start. The handle and accessories seem identical.
The brushes and connecting bar and the way they come together are almost identical.
Obviously I've never taken it apart to examine the internals nor do I desire to, and even if I did I really wouldn't know what to look for.

I don't care where its made or by who as long as it performs which so far its phenomenal. I'll be sure to come rushing online and start a huge bash thread the minute it pops a breaker though ;)

As far as price, I made a custom package, 2 units, tandem bar, stair wheels and extra brushes. I think I'm the first online here to actually have it and make some videos with it.

The main thing I really do like is the see through windows on the renovators. Very cool feature.

Here, I'll throw ya a first look.

http://youtu.be/u328cgaZeF0

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Torrey Whitaker
How long have you had it?

2 or 3 weeks I think. Life's a blur. And I'm a equipment junky.

Just so far this year I've bought the new Trex rotory, Dirt Dragon, new generator for trailer unit, 2 strong crbs, devastator filter, tile wand, 14" Ti wand and a Airhog...
I'm getting my second unit ready as my tech is spreading his wings and I need to be ready for my original tech to come back to work in February when he gets home from a 1.5 year volunteer service he's involved in.

Encap cleaning commercial accts is my fastest and easiest growth and providing stable cash flow. That's why I'm in shock the resistance everyone gives on any machines that can perform this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom