Latest and greatest CRB @ Jon Don, impressive cleaning display!!!!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Somebody should teach these vendors internet public relations ....

Time and again vendors or wannebe vendors just screw this all up.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
they need a public mouth piece who knows what he is doing. bad-mouthing the competition looks weak. even if what's said is true, it can be dealt with in other ways so you don't end up looking like the bully.

randy

Name
Randy
Most of us know that the original CRB's were being built in Austria by Rotowash. These were good machines built by an old and trusted company. But lately I've been hearing some strange things about some of the CRB machines in the market. Something about Chinese knockoff parts being used. And other machines being built in India. I don't think we in the industry are hearing all of the story. Will the real Austrian CRB please stand up?

Well there is only one answer RICK. You need to fly over there to Austria on a fact finding mission and sort this all out. Please stop off at the Glock factory and pick me up a case of Glock 17s & Glock 22s. Ship them with my next order of DS1, still one of my favorite encap juices after all this time. Hey make sure they tape the tops, I don't want encapped GLOCKS.

Oh and it's for a good cause, we want to hand them out at the next "connections" style tradeshow so everyone can shoot the keynote speaker before he gives us a Amway recruiting pitch. Everyone that doesn't live in California or DC gets one. Anyone in California or DC gets a nerf gun, with no nerf bullets.

Reactions: Mikey P

randy

Name
Randy
You know all these bullshit sellers of VLM equipment of late with all their lies, it's enough to make this cleaner consider going back to truckmounts.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Somebody should teach these vendors internet public relations ....

Time and again vendors or wannebe vendors just screw this all up.

Yea, and some cleaners too!
It's like they don't know the internet exists....

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Damn Fred ... he is like a human lie detector!

Its hilarious actually, whenever i see him ask a direct question i just wait for the other shoe to drop...
He already knows the answer, so dont lie.

FredC

Village Idiot
Well Kelly was a nice guy a MF9, he asked Fred to many questions about SEO.

Um good luck everyone and I still don't see the need for these.

I just got a 17in 175 for $495.00, some encap juice, scrub, and bonnet whats the

difference really?

Fred it was nice meeting You at MF9

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kelly was cool...and asked some interesting questions.

175s are great but nothing digs shit out of carpet like a crb imo....or scrubs grout

but...my point in linking to that page is I almost never consider information obtained from someone who will benefit financially from a product "unbiased"....that small little detail was ommited from Marcus' post

and nice meeting you too.......be at MF10?

FredC

Village Idiot
Since the L word has been dropped a couple times in this thread and for some it may be hard to keep people separated.........

Marcus at Strong so far has not lied......carefully crafted responses to avoid answering questions...yeah

the metzenberger guy who created the profile claiming to have bought ten units from strong is the liar

whether the two are connected......besides them previously being named members at brush-n-clean idk

I'll withhold my opinion on that

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Well there is only one answer RICK. You need to fly over there to Austria on a fact finding mission and sort this all out.

In fact, I think the question about machine origins was accurately answered by Marcus in his post above.

• The Austrian CRB machines are manufactured by Rotowash in Austria.
  • And the Strong Dry machine originates from "different parts of the world".

strong-dry_origin.png

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
I usually don't respond to stuff I see elsewhere because I realize that bitching about MB is all some have to occupy their time.....but It has been stated by Foster and Bristor that this thread is somehow a way to extort strong into putting a machine up for auction.

In case those two dipshits didn't notice we have been trying to auction off a strongdry machine:

here

and here

and here

AND there was one at MikeFest for sale.

The desire for strong to advertise here and approval for an auction for one of their machines existed LONG before this thread.

and

Do not kid yourself people; the auctions that are proposed as to benefit cleaners are anything but. They are actually full retail sales offers

BS...bristor seems to be really bad at basic math. Lets take the last 5 auctions for example:

Hydro-Force Titanium Wand - Cheapest price I saw online with shipping $799 - won by Will Reed 685 FREE Shipping
Brand new Turbo Hybrid Tile Tool - Cheapest online I could find $768.00 + Shipping - won by Amy George $550 Free Shipping
250 awesome van magnets from stampworks.net - Retail $231 - won by Jerry $125 Free Shipping
Cat 1xp pump with motor - $599 retail - Won by Royal Man $330 with Free Shipping
Small Size Devastator - $150 with shipping - won by SamIam for $105 with Free Shipping

FredC

Village Idiot
as to my questions/comments in this thread they are MINE....not that of MikeysBoard LLC or the Big Giant head.

They were raised because the comments by Marcus in response to Randy, myself, and others seem contrary to info I was given/received previously............

The price seems to have taken an upward bound also............

Why do I give a ****? Cause unlike some of the ballers here $3k is a lot of money to me....and I don't want to pay premium prices for what may be Harbor Freight quality tools............... I'm not saying that is the case here, although that is how it will be interpreted elsewhere, but that is why asked the questions.............

IN MY OPINION:

The price now, provided you don't circumvent the distributor, equals that of a proven machine (brush pro)........and the only benefits shown so far are on paper as specs.............

pinosan

Name
Martin
Where in California RU, If you are near LA give me call. I will let you take the strong machine for a spin. You will see for yourself the difference. I own both machines 175 and a strong. There is no comparison.

If you are interested in seeing for yourself how the complete system works, I will be more than happy to show you. The "Dry" system is by no means a replacement for HWE or any better than any other method. However it
has great advantages in many many scenarios. Let me just tell you, We gave a FREE demonstration to a local five star Hotel here in LA. We went out and cleaned an area of the Lobby. about 300Ft. the General manger was impressed with the results we have just won that account. We will be cleaning that hotel as needed. Not a great deal you may think; well the amazing part of the story is that there were people watching sports, having drinks, a bunch of Chinese flight attendants waiting for the bus to take them to the airport while we were cleaning the carpet. Of course you can do that with a TM but, What about the noise?

With a CRB you can clean those places, without disturbing. Guests. like the hallways which will be our next cleaning. We will do that in the graveyard shift. high end people sleeping without being disturbed.

Lastly. 175 and a CRB are two totally different tools that have to be in your arsenal.

FredC

Village Idiot
I realize that your post is in response to Sam...and I agree CRBs have their place
but...

How much did you pay for your strong machine?
How long have you had it?
Why did you choose it over others?
What other CRBs do you own?
Is the plate/identification info still on the motor?

and again...for the haters...there is a good reason I ask:
View attachment 2151

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
let me make it clear to marcu and the few other members here who waste their time on Radars Board, Strong has come to me twice now looking to promote their machines. I have never come to them. There is no extortion going on. Just honest questions about a controversial machine.

Like I told Marcus, if he wishes to advertise they have to do so with their banner clicking through to Jon Don's page so I can be assured that the customer will be taking care of.
Much like the case of the Newclean/****** guy, I don't let companies with mysterious backgrounds advertise here. I trust Dave Howard/ Jon Don has done his homework on this company and will take care of any unlikely dissatisfied customers.
They can pay for their banner how ever they want , I merely suggested that we auction off a unit so everybody saves money and they get far more promotion.

The lies and jealousy spewing from Foster and Bristor show once again what petty little girls they are. Girls that have nothing better to do but scour every thread on The Worlds Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum.

and yes Joe, you filter is vastly inferior to the Devastator in EVERY regard, and if your filter did not come with the wrong hook ups and that shitty white bag I would never had called you.

pinosan

Name
Martin
I realize that your post is in response to Sam...and I agree CRBs have their place
but...

How much did you pay for your strong machine?
a little over 2k 1k less than the other brands
How long have you had it?
about 4 months
Why did you choose it over others?
see answer one
What other CRBs do you own?
I'm a broke CC don't own much of the expensive stuff but I have used the brush pro
several times.

Is the plate/identification info still on the motor?
I have not digged into that. I ordered it. I was given 30 days money back guarantee
I liked it and the performance, and I kept it.

and again...for the haters...there is a good reason I ask:
View attachment 2151

I'm sure you have your reasons and I'm not a hater. I just wanted to share my experience with sam cuz seemed to me that he thought (maybe i'm wrong) that the 175 could replace a CRB
which is not the case. the 175 could be way superior in some cases but not able to to do what a CRB could do. that is all.

In all honesty, I'm happy with the machine. By no means I thought, since day one, that I could actually go out there and clean trashed carpets with it. I knew since day one, and not because Marcus told me; that I was acquiring a machine that was going to help me with the interim cleanings of the properly maintained carpeting specially in the commercial area. and to properly pre-scrub residentials before cleaning.
We, as professional CC know that encapsulation, is not designed to do any residential no matter what the manufacturers tell us. If we believe that we could actually use that system to do trashed carpets (like the one in the video) without causing other damages , then, we should think again if we want to be in this industry or if we really have the experience we should. I mentioned this not because of you or because I want to enter a fight. It is not me. I just wanted to point that out because some members started to speak about pile distortion and what have you on the carpet in the video. I know all that comes natural when we are looking for something to say when we want to discredit something. But let's say in all honesty, To those who found those flaws; When I we find that type of trashed carpets in the real world, pile distortion excess of (moderate) moisture is the least of the worries for both the client and us, why? you have just added some months or years of life to a carpet that was supposed to be replaced instead. If you can do that type of cleaning to carpet in that shape imagine the type of results you could get when maintaining well cared for commercials. JMO.

I know you have your reasons for your q's. and if there is something we should all know share it. All I want to say last is that machine performs well; does exactly what it's supposed to do and I would recommend it to any one (as of now). does and looks exactly what the others in it's class do and cost 1k less than the others. As of now I think the other ones are over priced like anything else in our industry and this little machine came with the right price.

Last edited:

pinosan

Name
Martin
ASSembled by mexicans in a sweat shop?

Pinche Jimmy, You being racist again LOl.

leave us alone man don't you get tired of hating???

any way Pancho Villa did not want to give you his last name for a reason.

he knew you were going to grow to hate you background :lol:

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm sure you have your reasons and I'm not a hater. I just wanted to share my experience with sam cuz seemed to me that he thought (maybe i'm wrong) that the 175 could replace a CRB
which is not the case. the 175 could be way superior in some cases but not able to to do what a CRB could do. that is all.

In all honesty, I'm happy with the machine. By no means I thought, since day one, that I could actually go out there and clean trashed carpets with it. I knew since day one, and not because Marcus told me; that I was acquiring a machine that was going to help me with the interim cleanings of the properly maintained carpeting specially in the commercial area. and to properly pre-scrub residentials before cleaning.
We, as professional CC know that encapsulation, is not designed to do any residential no matter what the manufacturers tell us. If we believe that we could actually use that system to do trashed carpets (like the one in the video) without causing other damages , then, we should think again if we want to be in this industry or if we really have the experience we should. I mentioned this not because of you or because I want to enter a fight. It is not me. I just wanted to point that out because some members started to speak about pile distortion and what have you on the carpet in the video. I know all that comes natural when we are looking for something to say when we want to discredit something. But let's say in all honesty, To those who found those flaws; When I we find that type of trashed carpets in the real world, pile distortion excess of (moderate) moisture is the least of the worries for both the client and us, why? you have just added some months or years of life to a carpet that was supposed to be replaced instead. If you can do that type of cleaning to carpet in that shape imagine the type of results you could get when maintaining well cared for commercials. JMO.

I know you have your reasons for your q's. and if there is something we should all know share it. All I want to say last is that machine performs well; does exactly what it's supposed to do and I would recommend it to any one (as of now). does and looks exactly what the others in it's class do and cost 1k less than the others. As of now I think the other ones are over priced like anything else in our industry and this little machine came with the right price.

Martin,

I don't disagree with anything you said.

I asked you those questions because you actually have one and afaik are not affiliated with Stong... but I also wanted some perspective on what you might have to compare it to.
You mentioned using a brush pro. How would you compare the two? Other than price because they seem to be about the same now when purchased through a distributor.

pinosan

Name
Martin
Martin,

I don't disagree with anything you said.

I asked you those questions because you actually have one and afaik are not affiliated with Stong... but I also wanted some perspective on what you might have to compare it to.
You mentioned using a brush pro. How would you compare the two? Other than price because they seem to be about the same now when purchased through a distributor.

gotcha I did not find any difference in performance. I found that they both work exactly the same. But, the times that I used the brush pro I did only in commercial carpeting not in cut pile residential; so I guess that limits my opinion and leaves you in the dark again.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Kelly was cool...and asked some interesting questions.

175s are great but nothing digs shit out of carpet like a crb imo....or scrubs grout

but...my point in linking to that page is I almost never consider information obtained from someone who will benefit financially from a product "unbiased"....that small little detail was ommited from Marcus' post

and nice meeting you too.......be at MF10?

I plan on going as of now, I could see the CRB being easier to use lighter and better pile lifting, but if your vacuuming, 175 scrubbing then rinsing with a mount or just using a rx20 isn't it overkill to need a $3000.00 CRB? I mean its a hard sale to me. I don't do a lot of commercial 99% residential carpet.

I do like my new 175 especially if i get into more hard surface care.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pablomoreno

Name
Paul Brown
I have 5 crb machines, two Whittakers, one Brush and Clean w/ Whittaker sprayer and renovator trays, a Rotowash R-4, and. Cobb CRB built by Orbitec. They are excellent maintenance cleaning devices, and great for working in your prespray while lifting out embedded hair and lint, making the extraction/ rinsing job faster and more successful. The Strong machine shows it's Rotowash roots, and that is a good thing....I've put well over 1 million sq feet on my CrB machines. I stripped one nylon gear in 11 years of using them., when I had an extra weight kit on the machine. Useful scrubber.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I'm not prespraying with it, I'm full on cleaning. I prespray with my electric pump sprayer. I run at about 400 psi. it is vacuuming as well. It leaves the carpet wetter than I would like so I always have to wand it when I'm done. The vac ports sits about a 1/4 inch off of the carpet and the brushes throw the water to the vac ports(this is the problem). If someone enginered this the right way it would be a game changer. It could be used for vlm or HWE.
I do not use this in occupied homes but in empty apartments I cut through trashed carpets quickly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom