Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lisa,"DARLING"...Congrat's on you new LOVE... :!: :!: :!: :!:

You OWE this guy no EXPLAINATION.... :evil:

Just BE CARFUL...posting about this issue... :idea:

We here all Love & trust you....You have DISPLAYED many times that you are
beyond "Reproach"... This "BUSY-BODY"..is certainly in NO position to cast ASPIRSION's
upon your character... :roll:

Carry on with your new Love & family...&...NEVER look back.... 8)

As for YOU COOP...This is not a GAME... :evil:

This is just your way of "MASTURBATING your MIND"...So get-a grip..and MOVE-ON... :!:

Take care..
Happy Ending.. :oops:

Harper

F

FB7777

don't expect an answer from James , Lisa.

He is merely a puppet for Nellos, Harris, Allens and Ellis

he will continue to ignore the fact that there is far less net profit than his collective braintrust accuses greenglides of 'running off' with

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
No Harp, it's not a game. It may be mental masturbation or a vendetta against Greenie and/or mikey, or just pain boredom, but it is MY LIFE, my LIVELIHOOD, my rights and freedom and a business that I worked for years on. It means a lot to me and so do the people who are in this industry.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
"He is merely a puppet for Nellos, Harris, Allens and Ellis"

I've never had a problem with anyone on that list, aside from Ken, and only over his business practices. Why would they have a problem with me? Ken knows who he is and what he's done. He may reinvent himself as the opportunity presents itself, but he knows the real score and so do I.

I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and see things from their perspective. I wish they'd give me the same courtesy. i know Nick hates greenie and the Allens hate Mikey...and I have no idea how Ellis plays into this at all...but what has that got to do with me?

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
Also James, pulling down a bad patent is best done by experts because if it is unintentionally fuddled you can make it harder to take down later. There were maneuvers we could have taken, a patent exam through the USPTO, that would have been far easier and cheaper to bring the patents down, but Drieaz and Mytee's attorneys dissuaded us from that because if we did not play it perfectly (and remember, I'm a carpet cleaner, not a patent attorney) it could jeopardize their cases. So we did not pursue those paths in deference to them.

Answer me directly and honestly here James. Do you really think I'm that kind of person? Do you really think I don't care?

Take care,
Lisa

Do I think you are that kind of person , no , certainly not , BUT I do think you have been left holding the shit end of the stick and I'm sure in hindsite you may have chosen to handle things differently , if I catch your tone , than Jeff decided to .

I can say this , it seems like you inherited the more stressful part of the division of assets than Jeff did .

G

fred boyle said:
don't expect an answer from James , Lisa.

He is merely a puppet for Nellos, Harris, Allens and Ellis

he will continue to ignore the fact that there is far less net profit than his collective braintrust accuses greenglides of 'running off' with

Fred , you probably cant even " make water " unless Mikey gives you the go ahead .

Anyone that has ever read my posts can see I dont serve a master unlike some of you @ss kissers .

I put Harris on notice at T M F about trying to sell glides UNLESS he produces a document from HRI .

If your gonna sit at the table Fred you gotta bring more than that .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
James Cooper said:
[quote="truckmount girl":32ow33u5]Also James, pulling down a bad patent is best done by experts because if it is unintentionally fuddled you can make it harder to take down later. There were maneuvers we could have taken, a patent exam through the USPTO, that would have been far easier and cheaper to bring the patents down, but Drieaz and Mytee's attorneys dissuaded us from that because if we did not play it perfectly (and remember, I'm a carpet cleaner, not a patent attorney) it could jeopardize their cases. So we did not pursue those paths in deference to them.

Answer me directly and honestly here James. Do you really think I'm that kind of person? Do you really think I don't care?

Take care,
Lisa

Do I think you are that kind of person , no , certainly not , BUT I do think you have been left holding the shit end of the stick and I'm sure in hindsite you may have chosen to handle things differently , if I catch your tone , than Jeff decided to .

I can say this , it seems like you inherited the more stressful part of the division of assets than Jeff did .[/quote:32ow33u5]

Well sure, if I'd have known then what I know now I'd have beat them years ago. BUT we never have the benefit of hindsight so we must continue to move forward. It was me who handled/blundered my way through the lawsuit, not Greenie. That type of thing is not his forte. If you have something to say about the lawsuit...you say it to me, because that was me. If you want to talk about decisions on the growth and direction of the company that was another matter.

Take care,
Lisa

G

Anyone that would like to a reply I would be happy to post it for you , or if you email an admin from T M F we will unban you so you can participate in this thread if you have something to add . Here is the link

http://www.***************s.com/forums/ ... es-11.html

Mikey P

Administrator
My nipples get hard when Rob calls me a Pathological Liar.

I tend to think of myself as a entertainer.

What do you think of me Coop?

and it's pretty obvious Richard Crawford is a fake.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Do I really want to James? I get frustrated enough just with this. you can post everything i've said here over there. If you see something You think i should see or answer, bring it here. I'll answer as best as I can as soon as I can.

As it is, I have dinner to cook, a mound of laundry to catch up on, and I might like to get away from this computer and spend some time with my family.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Glad you could MAKE-IT........

Since you are NOT going to BAN-him... :shock:
At least you can Bitch Slap him around.... :evil:
Soooooooo...get BUSY...J-head... :x

G

you are an entertainer , pot stirrer , shit starter , and it works for your board .

Crawford is the real deal .

Name
I'm Rick James
James Cooper said:
Anyone that would like to a reply I would be happy to post it for you , or if you email an admin from T M F we will unban you so you can participate in this thread if you have something to add . Here is the link

Why and the hell would anyone want to post in that forum. Do you not understand it a red flag for people when the MODS over there delete, edit your posts and gain access to your *** account.

Fu(k that. They should come over here, where you not censored and CAN carry on a debate about this subject.

G

Mikey P said:
am I a pathological liar?

pathological yes , liar , cant say , dont really care one way or the other - now I have had friends that would lie just to hear the words leaving their lips . Is that a pathological liar ??

Mikey P

Administrator
Les Jones was told that if were to become a mod on *** he would be able to edit any posts that were negative about his products.

and I'm a pathological liar.

Mikey P

Administrator
path?o?log?i?cal
??/?pæ???l?d??k?l/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [path-uh-loj-i-kuhl] Show IPA
Use pathological in a Sentence
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to pathology.
2. caused by or involving disease; morbid.
3. caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a pathological liar.
4. dealing with diseases: a pathological casebook.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
truckmount girl said:
"He is merely a puppet for Nellos, Harris, Allens and Ellis"
I've never had a problem with anyone on that list, aside from Ken...
Take care,
Lisa

For the record... I've had conversations with the Allens and with Jeff in which Lisa and Greenie came up. They always speak of her as a super- nice person... and as a "saint" in some regards, for enduring what she has. Same for Jeff Ellis.

Haven't spoken directly with Ken in years.

When I speak with Nick, it's usually about him buying some stuff from me, or me going to his event, or vice- versa. Can't remember Lisa coming up in the conversations.

The idea that he, Ken, the Allens and Nick are in some kind of "plot" together on anything is pretty funny.

G

Mikey P said:
Dooane if you don't think Rob and Nick are out to F with Greenie's internet rep that you must believe in aliens.

what kind of person would try to screw up someones internet rep ???

Im sure that wouldnt be allowed here .

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mikey P said:
Dooane if you don't think Rob and Nick are out to F with Greenie's internet rep that you must believe in aliens.

I didn't say anything about Greenie in the above...

But I will say that, except for Nick, I haven't seen or heard any evidence of anyone "going after" him, unless Rob selling a competing wand is "going after" him.

G

Mikey P said:
Les Jones was told that if were to become a mod on ® he would be able to edit any posts that were negative about his products.

post the email

Mikey P

Administrator
James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":ht0ndntj]Les Jones was told that if were to become a mod on ® he would be able to edit any posts that were negative about his products.

post the email[/quote:ht0ndntj]

Can't post a phone call.

G

Brent said:
James Cooper said:

Why and the hell would anyone want to post in that forum. Do you not understand it a red flag for people when the MODS over there delete, edit your posts and gain access to your ® account.

Fu(k that. They should come over here, where you not censored and CAN carry on a debate about this subject.
Kevin Price, Alan Bush, Jeff Ellis, freeflow, Rob Allen and Tre along with others have been banned here and have NO freedom of speech.

Mikey P

Administrator
Kevin Price, Alan Bush, Jeff Ellis, freeflow, Rob Allen and Tre
I feel for the kid and would let him back on so he could complain about his overbearing father, Bush is a dead beat, KP can come back anytime he wants, Jeff Ellis banned himself if I remember correctly and Rob, well Rob is way to afraid of hearing the truth form Greenie so won't be seeing him anywhere that he can't edit .

You forgot Connor and TCul the racist POS wonder duo.

G

saying nothing is better than having your words edited by the likes of rub, tray, and the rest of those pricks...

fiber fanatic

No I do not use an EZ I use my shoulder, chest, arm and a bit of elbow grease...just gotta be careful not to let that elbow grease get on the carpet

Back
Top Bottom